Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (55857 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by johnydon22(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Bro, you obviously are not married yet. It's not like you don't want to get her what she want but they'd just crave something impossible at weird hours. My wife once woke me up at 1am telling me she want roasted corn. Where on God's green earth will I get that at that time?. I couldn't and she wept from that time till about 4am or so when she dozed off. Nothing wey I no take beg my wife, she didn't stop crying and calling me an uncaring husband. Numerous examples sef that I can't begin to write here.

I pray your wife is not the type that crave weird things during pregnancy.

Boss you didn't notice this in my post

I'd get her anything she asks for at anytime as long as it is possible

You can only do what is doable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Arewa12: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2016
nah broda wife bi dis.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by eyinjuege: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
My own will b chicken i know grin

It will come as a shock when you start craving for potash or chalk grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Bro, you obviously are not married yet. It's not like you don't want to get her what she want but they'd just crave something impossible at weird hours. My wife once woke me up at 1am telling me she want roasted corn. Where on God's green earth will I get that at that time?. I couldn't and she wept from that time till about 4am or so when she dozed off. Nothing wey I no take beg my wife, she didn't stop crying and calling me an uncaring husband. Numerous examples sef that I can't begin to write here.

I pray your wife is not the type that crave weird things during pregnancy.
cheesy I like your wife,i will be like her when I grow up smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
lol
I don't hate u like hate u
I hate u bcox u said dat abt yoruba girls.
We are frnds ofcourse.
Gat nothing against u undecided

Who hating don epp undecided
lol in my dictionary, I see ladies who hate me as people who hate the fact that they like me secretly. grin

Lol so truce?
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
so why did she hav to write it in yoruba.. if she wanted to say smth den she should hav typed in english..
she only asked if that how your village people behave and I'm sure she said it for fun and not quarrel
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Bolade005: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Boss you didn't notice this in my post

I'd get her anything she asks for at anytime as long as it is possible

You can only do what is doable
Oh I guess I missed that part. Sorry
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by realmindz: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
It's so obvious some women over-act it
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol in my dictionary, I see ladies who hate me as people who hate the fact that they like me secretly. grin

Lol so truce?
hehehe

Secretly ko, secretary ni undecided

Truce wink

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
she only asked if that how your village people behave and I'm sure she said it for fun and not quarrel
how did she expect me to knw dat's what she meant? Cuz it's 100percent normal for people to think anythn dats said in a language for d sole purpose of not wantin d oda person to knw during exchange of words is meant to be bad words
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
hehehe

Secretly ko, secretary ni undecided

Truce wink
lol u see eh, our truce can't just end here in nairaland.. wink

Why not we take it to d next level cheesy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Bolade005: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
cheesy I like your wife,i will be like her when I grow up smiley
Oh please, don't make a nuisance of that innocent young man. Cassie, trust me, it's not always funny to the victim so don't be like my wife o grin cheesy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by cybriz82(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2016
Op dn kukuma talk am say na only pregnant ladies fit do all dis 1..nt pregnant mother wey dn born 2 to 3 b4.those 1 will get pregant and act like iz ntin.no b all dis shakara girl of nwadays.shout out to all motherz.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by cybriz82(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Op dn kukuma talk am say na only pregnant ladies fit do all dis 1..nt pregnant mother wey dn born 2 to 3 b4.those 1 will get pregant and act like iz ntin.no b all dis shakara girl of nwadays, shout out to all motherz una dey try.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
how did she expect me to knw dat's what she meant? Cuz it's 100percent normal for people to think anythn dats said in a language for d sole purpose of not wantin d oda person to knw during exchange of words is meant to be bad words
oya sorry
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by realmindz: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
domopps:
My Brother's wife once woke him up around 3:AM that she needed to smell fuel!

And you no what she got it!

Cheeeeers
and wat were u doing with ur brothers wife by 3 am
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by mayree2t9(f): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Slapsticker:
Relocate her to the US for the last prenatal months and employ a nurse.

Simple!!
Lazy ass
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by cherry007(f): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
My man, my everything.Kudos to men that knows the vaule of what they have and the joy of been a father soonest.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Oh please, don't make a nuisance of that innocent young man. Cassie, trust me, it's not always funny to the victim so don't be like my wife o grin cheesy
Lolz cheesy but when i get pregnant i will show my husband peper grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol u see eh, our truce can't just end here in nairaland.. wink

Why not we take it to d next level cheesy
shocked shocked

U mean we should graduate 4rm NL
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
oya sorry
kiss
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked

U mean we should graduate 4rm NL
uh huh.. every word of it.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Do you live in Abuja? I can take you out on a chicken date grin grin grin grin grin
halfricanadian:
My own will b chicken i know grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by BossDanniee(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2016
They must taste everything during pregnancy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by shonasleek(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
I can still remember vividly the beating of life my uncle receieved on their baby's delivery day. It was her first so she couldn't take the pain, my uncle who was the one that helped her to the hospital as at 2a.m suffered it.

I just stood @ a distance and watched the whole drama unfold, make I come chop beating untop wetin I no get hand inside. Aftr all when they were enjoying the thing I wasn't present.

I'll experience it some day but not soon...

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2016
cassieblake:
smiley
because of u nw, I will change my mind abt yoruba girls
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by HRich(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
Wil just travel abroad..
I will come and take over her

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
because of u nw, I will change my mind abt yoruba girls
Lol
Nice smiley
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2016
HRich:
I will come and take over her
I travelled to see u wife cool
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by fundeb(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2016
Do u tink its an easy task?it only takes d grace of God to carry belle o. sadDo u tink its an easy task?it only takes d grace of God to carry belle o.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by tivta(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Glory be to God that not all women behave like this if not...
I mean that should be the time the man is preparing to have sleepless nights cause of the babies cries, any woman who does this is just wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.