Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) (55843 Views)

Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Flashh:

For weytin na? I wan buy all the ladies for una village?

BTW... Where are you from?
Abia state
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by darlenese(f): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
My first pregnancy sha, embarassed I asked for elephant meat, . I told him in a funny way then, ... " I want a strong meat that I can chew, something very strong like an elephant meat" grin grin, hubby just looked at me ., smiled and dressed up and in 30 minutes time , he came back with kilishi meat! kiss kiss grin

Don't know where those funny feeling comes from sef., there was a day I went about searching for roasted corn , when I eventually found it , I didn't feel like eating corn again undecided.

May God bless my Hubby for his support and understanding kiss kiss cry

4 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Mmaspecial: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
My husband is such a superman.
Didn't make much demand while I was pregnant with my cutie boo..but my husband was always at it. Stocking the bedside with all kinds of fruits every night. Always asked me if there was something I would like to eat. Washed all my clothes even clean my shoes for work.
Oh My God! I didn't even feel I was pregnant till I pumped out my prince.
You can't believe, even after my delivery, he was the one who pressed hot water on my stomach. Thanks to him my tommy is so flat now.
I will forever love him for such care.

Point is this: Whatever you can do to ease your wife the joyful stress of being pregnant, do it hurrily with all your heart. Whether it means waking up late night to pound foo-foo and prepare onugbu soup. QED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mmaspecial:
My husband is such a superman.
Didn't make much demand while I was pregnant with my cutie boo..but my husband was always at it. Stocking the bedside with all kinds of fruits every night. Always asked me if there was something I would like to eat. Washed all my clothes even clean my shoes for work.
Oh My God! I didn't even feel I was pregnant till I pumped out my prince.
You can't believe, even after my delivery, he was the one who pressed hot water on my stomach. Thanks to him my tommy is so flat now.
I will forever love him for such care.

Point is this: Whatever you can do to ease your wife the joyful stress of being pregnant, do it hurrily with all your heart. Whether it means waking up late night to pound foo-foo and prepare onugbu soup. QED
lucky u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by wickedworld: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
prince3009:
My boo did not disturb me with incessant demands when she was pregnant. The only good "disturbance" i witnessed during the duration of her pregnancy was lovemaking almost every night! Her urge for sex drive went on overdrive!

Only mentioned this so far,I heard woman want more sex during pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by mymoneygrows(f): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:
it is not easy to be nurturing and carrying the entire being of another human and so the female should be respected and adored for such stupendous task and beautiful wonder.

I'd get her anything she asks for at anytime as long as it is possible even stay awake to make sure she's comfortable while sleeping..

God bless u sir...
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by csiworksnig(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
My husband was very caring while I was pregnant.. He washed my clothes, cooked at times and took care of all the house chores on weekends wen he is not at work. Funny. I talk so late in the night till like 2 am cos I could nt always sleep, he listens and the dozes off.. I woke him up at midnyte told him to please get me water from the kitchen, he gladly did those things. Now my baby is five months old now and I dare nt wake him up to get me water!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Sayelabola(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
my own will be salad, I know cheesy
Salad or, salad ni.
Why don't you request for "donkunu" ? grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Sayelabola(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
csiworksnig:
My husband was very caring while I was pregnant.. He washed my clothes, cooked at times and took care of all the house chores on weekends wen he is not at work. Funny. I talk so late in the night till like 2 am cos I could nt always sleep, he listens and the dozes off.. I woke him up at midnyte told him to please get me water from the kitchen, he gladly did those things. Now my baby is five months old now and I dare nt wake him up to get me water!!!.

That's nice sister.

But I'm sure if your baby constantly disturb his sleep with cries, then you shall pay for it.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Sayelabola(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
mymoneygrows:

God bless u sir. If not for one thing... i for propose now

I just hope some kids on Nairaland won't find your comment and read a folly meaning to it?
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by mymoneygrows(f): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

I just hope some kids on Nairaland won't find your comment and read a folly meaning to it?

Hmmn. True sha. i will modify

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
TundeEinstein:
I own a very large poultry... Oya Will you marry me??
guy ur "large" poultry will turn to "tiny" poultry in the first 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Henycymama(f): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
Na so my uncle's pregnant wife told him she wanted agbalumo at 11pm. Uncle tried waking me up that night I refused to wake up. Agbalumo ko dagbalamu ni

Lolz, funny

u never see where they will want to eat corn wey we never reach corn season ooo

it is seriously not easy for them oo
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Galacious1: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, funny

u never see where they will want to eat corn wey we never reach corn season ooo

it is seriously not easy for them oo
No be una gender cheesy
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Henycymama(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lolzz, e get as e b jare, just ordering for what they won't eat on a normal day, derez was a tym my aunt woke her husband up say she wan chop ds Hausa stuff wey dy gt ds 'sand' aroma like around 9:30pm oo.... like she was really pestering her hubby oo, that she need Sumtin wey dy smell like sand, lol,,,, that day I bin dy think otherwise ooo n even as I b lady e dy annoy mi, I just told her hubby mk e put sand and water inside cup mk she dy inhale m

lolzzzzz, funny Enuv, that's what we did....

God bless our pregnant sisters,

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Henycymama(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
No be una gender cheesy

Wetin do our gender oo
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sayelabola:

Salad or, salad ni.

Why don't you request for "donkunu" ? grin
undecided undecided
Amebo, 'donkunu' ko 'dansaki' ni

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by orlarbissy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin Funny you
Galacious1:
Na so my uncle's pregnant wife told him she wanted agbalumo at 11pm. Uncle tried waking me up that night I refused to wake up. Agbalumo ko dagbalamu ni
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Odunharry(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nelkoko:
Dat 1 better na...... Me wey wake up 3am dey roast yam
Buahahahaha
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Odunharry(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
tai if na me u go cry tire, when am enjoying my sleep u wan disturb me say someting dey hungry, dat ting go hungry till Jesus come. Man no go rest bcs u carry belle. I will only be her house boy if na jesus she wan born if not, forget am
Lol
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Galacious1: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
orlarbissy:
grin grin grin Funny you
na so na
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Sayelabola(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided Amebo, 'donkunu' ko 'dansaki' ni
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Blessograo(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
i think i will be asking for beef or fish pepper soup cos this China wey i don dey for 3 years now thier fish is closee to tasteless and beef is scarce like petrol
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Just passing........

Am so happy this nonsense isn't gonna happen to me!

Thank God, am SINGLE, unmarried and WILL NEVER MARRY.

So, no one is gonna disturb me or bother me!

******* Runs for cover ********
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Flashh: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Julietcutie:

Abia state
Na land and car I wan buy for 4 million?

Check my post and see the reply I gave for one yeye list some days ago!
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Qualer:

every request was a hit back to back... if it is pregnancy you want, come and collect it! cheesy
I don't want... tongue
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 2:59am On Apr 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My own will be baked porridge grin

I'll be like "Darling, if you don't get me the baked porridge now, I will grin I will grin I will grin cry cry cry

Ahhhh Olorun, takoko ba to, oko temi ni ko fun mi o, ma fun mi ni oko e lo miran.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
Where is he

In case u don't know, it's Don Jazzy o cheesy

Me am even richer Dan don jazzy just dat am in d making,so will u rather settle for less?
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Glorious1985: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2016
ColinAdua:
Just passing........

Dr's power in the tongue.out of d abundant of mout so does d mouth speaketh.
Am so happy this nonsense isn't gonna happen to me!

Thank God, am SINGLE, unmarried and WILL NEVER MARRY.

So, no one is gonna disturb me or bother me!

******* Runs for cover ********
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Glorious1985: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Dr's power in d tongue. Out of of abundant of the heart so does d mouth speaks.
Re: Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2016
askibee:

Me am even richer Dan don jazzy just dat am in d making,so will u rather settle for less?
Don Jazzy pls cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Photo Of Beautiful Black And White Twins / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.