Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909845 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fesobi92: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
kenniez26:
@fesobi92 if what acedboss said is true.I believe u can follow the Germany procedure after u gained usa admission in Germany u can apply for your visa in Germany and withdraw all ur money from Deutsch bank.I hope this one help.thanks
thanks boss. am grateful for your input

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fesobi92: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
acedboss:

wrong! if you get your admission to the US, you can apply for the visa from germany, close your blocked account and withdraw all your money. I know of someone in Bonn who did exactly this last winter.
thanks a tonne boss. your input was helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by celestialAgent(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
ogagaejay:

I can only offer at black market rate, sorry.
yea, i know it will be black market rate. Cheaper than ATM rate I guess..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by funkys: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nosky247:
If you don't have the old form, drop ur email, let me forward it to you.

Bro please kindly send the old form. Thanks
I sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Scorpioborn:

Try and use this tracker http://wheremy.com/ems-post-tracking/
i sent documents out to GErman on 23rd of june, same EMS ooo, docs dint deliver till 07/07 ooo, and to make matter worse i cudnt track on their site, just got the confirmation wt wheremy.com...got 2 know dt my doc didnt liv Nija till 27th june oo..
Wud advice you to speak to uni-assist tru their contact form, attach soft copy of all docs to them, explain situation of tins to dem, it could be of help..
some people be coming promoting ems. Just imagine. Good service sometimes isnot= great service.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
hope this will help
WWW.afronews.de/community/radio-presenter-proud-terriesa-what-africans-in-germany-should-do-to-be-sucessful/

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Tesland:
mehn, no be only you oo, i sent since 4th of july too, no response till now, i also know some guys dat are yet to get a response too, so lets chill
how far bro... have you gotten a response? Cos i've nt gotten a response!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
They are yet to respond. but there has been this new link flying around where you now book for ainterview appointmnet same way you booked for blocked account opening.

iamzizou:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Armaniii:
They are yet to respond. but there has been this new link flying around where you now book for ainterview appointmnet same way you booked for blocked account opening.

share it with me please

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
the link is 4-5 pages back,.. undecided
iamzizou:
share it with me please

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2016
iamzizou:
share it with me please
same link as blocked account opening, just visit the german embassy website and head to visa info and click visa appointment booking. u ll find that for students there

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
@Armaniii here is the link. https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
the top part is about visa, so click continue, then under Appointment-System of the German Foreign Office, click Long Term Visa (students only), from there continue, continue and fire on... the date don reach sep 5th already oo shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
praiseovie:
@Armaniii here is the link. https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
the top part is about visa, so click continue, then under Appointment-System of the German Foreign Office, click Long Term Visa (students only), from there continue, continue and fire on... the date don reach sep 5th already oo shocked
yeah, thanks bro... 8 to 9 appointment dn finish sef, na 7 to 8 remain... but the mail they send to me was written in Dutch o, hope n problem printing it in Dutch like that?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
praiseovie:
yeah, thanks bro... 8 to 9 appointment don finish sef, na 7 to 8 remain... but the mail they send to me was written in Dutch o, hope no problem printing it in Dutch like that?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2016
biglord:
same link as blocked account opening, just visit the german embassy website and head to visa info and click visa appointment booking. u ll find that for students there
thanks bro wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
chinok97:
the link is 4-5 pages back,.. undecided
thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2016
@Armaniii i saw that time interval also. i had booked last night and got september 1st (8 to 9am), but my email was in english all through..
well as long as it carries every instruction, then i dont think you should worry.
Hello Blah Blah Blah
You have booked an appointment in Lagos on 01.09.2016 at 08:00am.

Please bring a printout of this e-mail on the day of your appointment with you.

There will be no access to the premises without this printout.

Please read the information about the visa application process carefully. You can
find this information on the website of the Consulate General
http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/09_20Visa/Visa.html

Incomplete applications will not be accepted. The application will be
rejected free of charge, and you are required to book a new appointment.

Please note that due to high demand for student visa appointments you MUST come for your appointment or cancel at least one week prior to the date given to you. There might not be another available date for your interview.

Our address:

15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island
Lagos / Nigeria

Best regards
Consulate General
of the
Federal Republic of Germany in Lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2016
iamzizou:
i have since booked wit d online booking system.. https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Hello house, please i just got a mail from Hochschule Giessen this morning after series of past mails exchange.
The Admission Board has decided to give you the opportunity to study in our programme. Please confirm your postal address, written line by line, the way it should appear on an envelope.
i live in warri but currently in lagos in goethe institute for my B1 which even ends next week, and i don't knnow when goethe institut holiday begins.. would it advisable to use Goethe Institut postal address for ease, or i should give them my warri address. (i dey fear these our house numbering systems for naija, make dem nor go carry the mail parcel reach warri begin find my house up and down). shocked
then i should i also write to them politely requesting for the softcopy via email also, so that i can begin my blocked account opening and visa processing. please i need response urgently. thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
praiseovie:
Hello house, please i just got a mail from Hochschule Giessen this morning after series of past mails exchange.
The Admission Board has decided to give you the opportunity to study in our programme. Please confirm your postal address, written line by line, the way it should appear on an envelope.
i live in warri but currently in lagos in goethe institute for my B1 which even ends next week, and i don't knnow when goethe institut holiday begins.. would it advisable to use Goethe Institut postal address for ease, or i should give them my warri address. (i dey fear these our house numbering systems for naija, make dem nor go carry the mail parcel reach warri begin find my house up and down). shocked
then i should i also write to them politely requesting for the softcopy via email also, so that i can begin my blocked account opening and visa processing. please i need response urgently. thanks a lot
I would use goethe if I were u. Also ask for soft copy explaining that our postal system can be tricky. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello everyone,
My name is Oluwasijibomi, i was referred to this thread from someone who got admission to a German university and he will be leaving for the school this September

Im trying to apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship for Study in Germany. These are the current issues im facing in the application process:

1).The required documents are to be sent to daad office in Nigeria. And i dont know any daad office in Nigeria.
2). Anybody in the house who is also applying for daad scholarship, or anybody who can assist me with the application process.

Abeg anybody in the house wey fit help, i will be very grateful.

THANK YOU/DANKE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hafeetech:
Hello everyone,
My name is Oluwasijibomi, i was referred to this thread from someone who got admission to a German university and he will be leaving for the school this September

Im trying to apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship for Study in Germany. These are the current issues im facing in the application process:

1).The required documents are to be sent to daad office in Nigeria. And i dont know any daad office in Nigeria.
2). Anybody in the house who is also applying for daad scholarship, or anybody who can assist me with the application process.

Abeg anybody in the house wey fit help, i will be very grateful.

THANK YOU/DANKE
Daad Scholarship? Consult the embassy. Good luck.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
@UncleJudax Thank you. i will post the outcome on the thread incase someone needs the same information.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Please, for those going to the embassy, help us enquire about this new booking system. It seems some people are booking for appointments without DB opening or admission letter. It's not fair as it is affecting those of us whose enrollment deadline is drawing very near. Can you imagine that there's no available date presently to book online. The sad thing such spaces would just be wasted if they could not meet up for the booked dates.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by morayour(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
UncleJudax:

The situation is quite vague. Ermmm.. Go on and fund first...then take if from there.

I have instructed for €8090 naira equivalent to be transferred to my account...cos that's the total on my DB account opening letter.

However, if DB insist on €8690, I will supplement.

That's how I see it.
Hello, pls have you done your transaction for block account and which bank and the branch. Fidelity seems to be giving me problem. Was asked to provide school bill on how the money would be spent. before they can do the transaction. Am confused felt people have done theirs successfully. Is this the new Cbn rule or the bank? Pls would appreciate if u can remove reply me or Pm me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
morayour:
Hello, pls have you done your transaction for block account and which bank and the branch. Fidelity seems to be giving me problem. Was asked to provide school bill on how the money would be spent. before they can do the transaction. Am confused felt people have done theirs successfully. Is this the new Cbn rule or the bank? Pls would appreciate if u can remove reply me or Pm me.
I have not been debited yet.

CBN are stricter these days. Just write to your school...international admissions.. and request for letter/to whom it may concern, showing the estimated cost of living for a year.

You can tell them to make it €720/month.

Viel Glück.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Use the print out of the email. That will serve as ur soft copy.
praiseovie:

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.