Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909102 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
hello
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
my pple,u guys are really doing wunderbar arbeit hier.ich habe eine fragen..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
teeybros:
Good evening,
i got a mail from DB BANK that blocked account cannot be opened for me simply because am above 30 years. i contacted German embassy and i got a feedback that i should other options or open the account in any other bank.all my effort to open the blocked account in any other bank has proved abortive.
i did my interview 2nd of june, all my original credentials are still with them..
i have series of mail trail as regards this which the embassy kept replying that i should make use of the various means of prove of financial stay..meanwhile the only bank that intend to open an account for me, embassy said its not acceptable.
I have admission in 3 universities for M.SC program
is there anyone with this experience? how were you able to resolve this?
please, i need suggestions, solutions.
Time is flying!
DB says there is no such restriction, u only pay 4.99euris monthly if u are over 30yrs. So double check your info. Also u can contact dem on fb to verify ur claims. I got this info this morning.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
After your student visa interview,and you did not receive the message from embassy to fund your blocked acct.does it mean that your visa application is not going to be granted.All the gurus in the house,please,i need your prompt response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
idemudian1:
my pple,u guys are really doing wunderbar arbeit hier.ich habe eine fragen..
Meinst du eine Frage?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
idemudian1:
After your student visa interview,and you did not receive the message from embassy to fund your blocked acct.does it mean that your visa application is not going to be granted.All the gurus in the house,please,i need your prompt response.
Hypothetically speaking or you have done your interview? If yes, how long ago?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Who has ever contacted DB about not getting a confirmation after full deposit has been made?

Which medium did you use? This their kontackform is almost useless. That they can't access my data. angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
my interview was on the 24th of june
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
UncleJudax:
Actually my interview was on the 24th of june
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Williamso:
generalfag, biglord, dprinz99

Es tut mir wirklich leid für die falsche Nachricht. Ich habe noch nie gehört, dass Studienkolleg Dokumente überprüfen kann. Trotzdem glaube ich, dass er durch Studienkolleg darf, weil er kein HND gehört. Ich drücke trotz dir die Daumen.

Actually it's not. It's very normal as far as Germany is concerned. If there's something I've learned is that many things are treated on a case-by-case basis. Before you send any mail to withdraw your application, send them an email telling them that you've won a scholarship and you need your originals to access the funds which will be used to fund (even beyond the limit) the blocked account. Also attach proof such as emails, letters, etc to this effect. Only if this is refused should you ask for a withdrawal, not at first.
And no. They can start, and even finish the processing but they wouldn't mail you until it's ready - this was my case; got the a.m. mail the day after (or was it same day?) I sent the blocking confirmation.
Congratulations on your scholarship, and I hope it all turns out well...
Thanks Justwise, my very oga
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
For those going to European Masters/Erasmus, please be careful of the countries you chose.

I took a flight to Abuja on Sunday for my appointment on Monday at the Romania Embassy. I heard Romanian officials are bureaucratic, I didnt believe it but I'm witnessing it firsthand. They have refused to accept my application and I have been asked again to come tomorrow. They don't even care where I have been sleeping.

Tomorrow is when my patience runs out. I have been wearing the same dirty cloth to the embassy since.

Thank God I still have my SIA admission as backup. I'd rather apply to a regular program.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babewhirl: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi everyone

please has anyone who sent the email for visa appointment this month gotten a return mail from them. It's 7 days already n no response.

Epp o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
BaronQuinn:

@Williamso Good evening bro, pls bro can i buy waec scratch card cos i used Neco for my admission application process? Or buy Neco scratch card? Thanks!
Can you check your NECO results with a WAEC scratch card? If NECO is what you presented, then submit a NECO scratch card.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bro I am still waiting for your email oh.

Nosky247:
Drop ur email or WhatsApp number. I'll forward the old form to you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mostyg(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chiznonso:

The thing is that I did my visa interview on May 17th, on June 10, I won PTDF overseas scholarship, so I need my original waec and Univ cert for documentation to claim my award, it's written on German embassy website that it takes 8weeks to process the visa stuff so my 8 weeks elapsed last week, don't they process the visa stuff without blocked acct funded? Or can't I receive my original documents without showing blocked acct funded and then provide evidence of funding to get my visa approved?

Do not withdraw your application. Write the embassy that you need your credentials and you will return it to them after you might have finished with it. They will reply you to come and collect it.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
My people, please I need help o. I had earlier received an interview date from the embassy but they just mailed me again giving me a further date without cancelling the earlier date. Please what do you advise?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
After reading yours, i was like lol, tough luck , jst to get a similar mail now, extended by 7days, Hian... na to mail dem oh
obiscology:
My people, please I need help o. I had earlier received an interview date from the embassy but they just mailed me again giving me a further date without cancelling the earlier date. Please what do you advise?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babewhirl: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiscology:

Did u get the earlier date via the online booking platform?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
UncleJudax:

I have the same issue. Did my interview on 5th of July and did not get a response to fund. But plan funding any ways.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
yes i got the booking from same booking platform. the first mail was a few days after booking and this second one has come weeks after booking for an interview

Did u get the earlier date via the online booking platform?[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BaronQuinn: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eke40seven:

Can you check your NECO results with a WAEC scratch card? If NECO is what you presented, then submit a NECO scratch card.

Lol Bro...Thanks Man, Just want de careful.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
idemudian1:
I have the same issue. Did my interview on 5th of July and did not get a response to fund. But plan funding any ways.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
After speaking with Biglord, He advised that i mail the embassy again so I wrote them a detailed letter telling them all the steps i have taken to get an appointment. I even attached copies of the document i earlier sent and when they finally replied, They gave me same date as the online booking that i did.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babewhirl: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
obiscology:
yes i got the booking from same booking platform. the first mail was a few days after booking and this second one has come weeks after booking for an interview

Did u get the earlier date via the online booking platform?

That means you didn't send an email to that address yea?
I got sept on the online platform n my email to that email address just gave me the same date.

Don't know if that's punishment for booking online.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
opaluwajohn1:

so how was your interview like?hope all questions thrown to you were answerable?and what were your visa interview questions?.
Where u having any german language certificate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
opaluwajohn1:

hope,not getting this message frm embassy to fund the blocked acct is not a bad omen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
UncleJudax:
Meinst du eine Frage?
was ist "meinst du eine frage"?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
ohakskid:
Nice one, pls any specific amount of words 4 ur SOP or max or mini pages stuff?
after your interview did u receive any message frm embassy about blocked acct funding?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
hallo haus,who is going to federal state of mecklenburg vorpommern here for studies?
Or who is already there studying?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lateralmaths(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Has any one been able to book an appointment for visa interview recently. The online booking page has not been loading for some days.
What do i do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcfwesh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
idemudian1:
hallo haus,who is going to federal state of mecklenburg vorpommern here for studies?
Or who is already there studying?

Rostock?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeybros: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
biglord:
DB says there is no such restriction, u only pay 4.99euris monthly if u are over 30yrs. So double check your info. Also u can contact dem on fb to verify ur claims. I got this info this morning.

are you serious!! from the mail they(DB bank) sent to me 3 weeks after my interview, they did not state any clause of what you just said.
have they modified it?
well thanks for the info....

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.