Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911858 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Guys how much is TOEFL registration? naija currency abeg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
detutu1:
@unclejudax the Facebook customer service might be able to help...I look into it myself today and give you an update
Thanks for your concern.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Josh4wod:

You can confirm it on their site... Just search TOEFL Nigeria on Google, research it by urself and get the fact but i think is more expensive than IELTs

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
hello house, this message is to everyone who has either used online booking platform or planning to. I was at the consulate on monday to open my blocked account and i asked the woman about this online booking method. she didn't even allow me to explain, she just said in her usual impolite manner that i should use the method written behind the proof of opening a blocked account, and called on the next person waiting to be attended to. undecided
so that means it is the usual way of attaching your admission letter, proof of funding, international passport and sending to student@lago.diplo.de
I also asked the yellow man (our wicked friend) outside about it, he said that has never been the accepted method, we must use the normal email method. he said those emails we got by booking online are possibly generated automatically from the system, when one use that method..
i was trying to find out if i need to first cancel that date i already got, he didn't even bother to answer me
#Warning to everyone, I am patiently waiting for them to reply my mail and give me another date ooh

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't get it. Those that mean those who have book via the online system they will not attend to them. Please help oh as I have book online for Monday the 25th of July. Your advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
praiseovie:
hello house, this message is to everyone who has either used online booking platform or planning to. I was at the consulate on monday to open my blocked account and i asked the woman about this online booking method. she didn't even allow me to explain, she just said in her usual impolite manner that i should use the method written behind the proof of opening a blocked account, and called on the next person waiting to be attended to. undecided
so that means it is the usual way of attaching your admission letter, proof of funding, international passport and sending to student@lago.diplo.de
I also asked the yellow man (our wicked friend) outside about it, he said that has never been the accepted method, we must use the normal email method. he said those emails we got by booking online are possibly generated automatically from the system, when one use that method..
i was trying to find out if i need to first cancel that date i already got, he didn't even bother to answer me
#Warning to everyone, I am patiently waiting for them to reply my mail and give me another date ooh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good afternoon house!
For those who had their interview and did not receive the "Go and fund" email, as long as the average time for rejection has passed (about a week), you have a very high chance of success. So stop worrying and fund the account. I'm an example of someone who didn't get the go and fund email...

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
I also didnt get an email to fund my account...I was only told to do so by the lady.

@unclejudax the contact form for foreign students keeps saying 'an error occurred' so I tried the general contact form on the home page https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/pk-service-antraege-und-formulare.html?pfb_toggle=36533-36535#layer-kontakt

click on orders and execution with detailed explanation, I explained why I wasnt using the contact form for foreign students. I got a response within an hour...maybe it is just luck i dunno...you should try it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
idemudian1:

after your interview did u receive any message frm embassy about blocked acct funding?
avnt done
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
please gurus in the house, your advice are really needed. I'm seriously confused and i don't really know what to do again. I had my blocked account opening on 4th of July and i booked for visa appointment that same day, but till date, i haven't received any mail from the embassy. i did the online booking and i got an appointment for 10th of august, but from what guys are saying, it seems the online appointment is not recognised at the embassy. please what are my options
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
detutu1:
I also didnt get an email to fund my account...I was only told to do so by the lady.

@unclejudax the contact form for foreign students keeps saying 'an error occurred' so I tried the general contact form on the home page https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/pk-service-antraege-und-formulare.html?pfb_toggle=36533-36535#layer-kontakt

click on orders and execution with detailed explanation, I explained why I wasnt using the contact form for foreign students. I got a response within an hour...maybe it is just luck i dunno...you should try it
I have lodged complaints via this contact form three times in the last 5 days...they replied once ( on monday) that "they do not have access to my data at the general customer service". And failed to direct me to people that can actually do the checking.

I may have to top up some more...I have got to get that alert.

Thanks, again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Alumith: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello house,

Please does anyone have 1200euro to trade for naira? prolly someone in Germany that can help transfer it directly to Studenrienwerk and i credit His/Her naija account.

Urgent my people!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Williamso:
Good afternoon house!
For those who had their interview and did not receive the "Go and fund" email, as long as the average time for rejection has passed (about a week), you have a very high chance of success. So stop worrying and fund the account. I'm an example of someone who didn't get the go and fund email...
Hello,so u finally got the student visa.
Are u in germany now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Josh4wod:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
idemudian1:
Hello,so u finally got the student visa.
Are u in germany now?
Errrr....... forgets every sarcastic reply

Yes, yes. smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=Josh4wod post=47726773][/quote] ur quesion have been answered o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
un48table:
please gurus in the house, your advice are really needed. I'm seriously confused and i don't really know what to do again. I had my blocked account opening on 4th of July and i booked for visa appointment that same day, but till date, i haven't received any mail from the embassy. i did the online booking and i got an appointment for 10th of august, but from what guys are saying, it seems the online appointment is not recognised at the embassy. please what are my options
send a mail to info@lago.diplo.de explaining your situation, stating the effort you already made via email but try to leave out the online booking part, also include the docs you used to send the visa booking email. To make your case clearer u can just forward the email you used to book on the 4th, explaining ur situation on top and tell them to see details below.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
I did my block account opening on 5th July. I applied immediately for the students visa appointment but no response. On 9th July, I did the online application and got 10th August as my date. Then, on 12th July, due to not being sure of the online booking system, I applied the normal way using the email system but no response. On 19th July, I got another mail from them telling me that I have been schedule for 10th July which is the same date I got from the online application. So, if you have done the online application, just apply again through email to student@lago.diplo.de. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
please is there anyone who has been to the embassy for account opening with appointment from the online system and as successful? Please I am asking bcus i have schedule an appointment via the online system on the 25th of July. Is there anything i need to be worried about please. I am confused. Please help.

Nosky247:
I did my block account opening on 5th July. I applied immediately for the students visa appointment but no response. On 9th July, I did the online application and got 10th August as my date. Then, on 12th July, due to not being sure of the online booking system, I applied the normal way using the email system but no response. On 19th July, I got another mail from them telling me that I have been schedule for 10th July which is the same date I got from the online application. So, if you have done the online application, just apply again through email to student@lago.diplo.de. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
namebdis4:
please is there anyone who has been to the embassy for account opening with appointment from the online system and as successful? Please I am asking bcus i have schedule an appointment via the online system on the 25th of July. Is there anything i need to be worried about please. I am confused. Please help.

Account opening? We are not talking about account opening. You are on the right track. Account opening is strictly online. We are talking about interview for students

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
UncleJudax:

No alert till now.

Is there no phone number you can reach them on?

Or if you have a friend in Germany who can help go to a branch with your details to find out what's up, it would be better. - what do you think?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
sawhite:
ur quesion have been answered o
Not clearly, there are different price on the net. CALLED A REG CENTER POSTED ON NET,IT SAYS 45K, CHECKED TOEFL WEBSITE, IT SAYS $180, CONVERTING IT TO NAIRA, IT'S OVER 6OK. WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
thank you brother

Nosky247:
Account opening? We are not talking about account opening. You are on the right track. Account opening is strictly online. We are talking about interview for students
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Is there no phone number you can reach them on?

Or if you have a friend in Germany who can help go to a branch with your details to find out what's up, it would be better. - what do you think?
Making plans for that or add some more money.

DB is officially the most awkward institution that I have ever come across.

Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Josh4wod:
Not clearly, there are different price on the net. CALLED A REG CENTER POSTED ON NET,IT SAYS 45K, CHECKED TOEFL WEBSITE, IT SAYS $180, CONVERTING IT TO NAIRA, IT'S OVER 6OK. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Excuse me please, isnt ETS the organizers of the TOEFL and GRE? I am well aware that payment can be made via PayPal if you have an account just do it yourself instead of wasting money at a registration centre...my thoughts, paid for GRE using PayPal.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
check your inbox
UncleJudax:

Making plans for that or add some more money.

DB is officially the most awkward institution that I have ever come across.

Danke.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
un48table:
i also used d online booking and got 15th, just send dem a mail again wit d normal booking process, u will get a confirmation mail of d date u booked online earlier....d online actually worked

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tesland:
i also used d online booking and got 15th, just send dem a mail again wit d normal booking process, u will get a confirmation mail of d date u booked online earlier....d online actually worked
what was ur confirmation email like. I got an earlier date than I the one I got online tho
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seanyk: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nosky247:

Hello Nosky247, we met at the embassy on the 5th.

I couldn't wait as I was in a bit of a rush.

How're you doing ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
biglord:
what was ur confirmation email like. I got an earlier date than I the one I got online tho
jes a mail from dem confirming d same date i booked online earlier, so many pple i knw got same response....have u sorted it now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
detutu1:

Excuse me please, isnt ETS the organizers of the TOEFL and GRE? I am well aware that payment can be made via PayPal if you have an account just do it yourself instead of wasting money at a registration centre...my thoughts, paid for GRE using PayPal.
Well thanks. created an account on ETS site already, me self no be novice na, was just trying to learn from those centers, i was about to pay the $180 via ETS site when i decided to find out from people who wrote it already.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Josh4wod:
Well thanks. created an account on ETS site already, me self no be novice na, was just trying to learn from those centers, i was about to pay the $180 via ETS site when i decided to find out from people who wrote it already.

It's way cheaper to pay 45k at those centres than to pay online yourself. When you do the conversion, you'll realize what I'm saying. I wrote TOEFL too and registered through B.Y Mafit Limited. They share the same building with MAN house at Ikeja. I had to come all the way from Ibadan because I didn't trust them initially. You can just go to their office if you stay in Lagos. They organize free classes and you'll do well on the exam if you study hard and make use of the materials they give you (They usually give free ebooks and applications). You should also watch youtube videos on TOEFL by NOTEFULL and some other online tutors and I can assure you that you're good to go. By the way, I had 110+ with just about 3 weeks of preparation. You can do better too! Good luck and God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.