Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911016 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by if3oluwa(f): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
babewhirl:

That means you didn't send an email to that address yea?
I got sept on the online platform n my email to that email address just gave me the same date.

Don't know if that's punishment for booking online.
When did you send an e-mail requesting for a visa interview please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babewhirl: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
if3oluwa:

When did you send an e-mail requesting for a visa interview please?

11th july
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
sawhite:
first thing you should know is 98.9% of uni offering computer science as a discipline are fully taught in german.

Thanks, I noticed that, but have been focusing on schools offering the course in English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
hublot:

You should see more schools. They are there

Aside Ulm and Hamburg, There is also Rhin Waal but the only accept exchange students.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
styles2009:

At the moment I'll advice you to ignore any search for Studienkolleg and enroll for a German language class from A1 till B1or B2 preferably at Goethe Institut.
Without a B1 German language certificate no studienkolleg would grant you admission to write their entrance examination.
No short cut, I am a witness

Thanks, please how long will learning German from A1 to B2 take.

Also, since I am looking for computer science in English, do I still need to study German?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
angelangelangel:
DB account done *8800 transferred AT 315 naira per euro ...

congrats.. plz what bank did u use?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Williamso:
generalfag, biglord, dprinz99

Es tut mir wirklich leid für die falsche Nachricht. Ich habe noch nie gehört, dass Studienkolleg Dokumente überprüfen kann. Trotzdem glaube ich, dass er durch Studienkolleg darf, weil er kein HND gehört. Ich drücke trotz dir die Daumen.

Hope I got the translation

I'm really sorry for the wrong message . I 've never heard that Studienkolleg can check documents . Nevertheless, I believe that he is allowed to Studienkolleg because he heard a HND . Fingers crossed spite you.

Please boss, speak English, you are confusing me the more.

This is what Ulm sent to me

Dear Applicant,

we have to tell you, that applications cannot be considered any more.
The deadline therefore was July 15th.

International students with foreign certificates need a validation of their records from Studienkolleg Konstanz.
More information you will find on their website.

http://www.htwg-konstanz.de/Country-specific-information.2675.0.html

Best regards,
Student Service Center
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
dprinz99:

sorry Mr Williamso, u stand to be corrected.the young man here isnt confusing any1.
Ulm is in the state of Badenwürtenburg and proberbly,the school he is talking abt is either Fachoschule or Hochschule.
All the schools in the state of badenwürtenburg doesn't use the service of Uni assist,rather all accessment of documents is being done by Studienkolleg Konstanz(from experience)
so the young man isn't wrong at all

Thanks sir, Have posted the reply from the school above even called them on phone they specifically told me to send my docs to studienkolleg. Have visited studienkolleg website n its true they validate docs for schs in Badenwürtenburg, but I don't know if I can apply to other schools through them, so I won't have to send docs through courier twice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
generalfag:

Thanks, please how long will learning German from A1 to B2 take.

Also, since I am looking for computer science in English, do I still need to study German?
If you are going to study in studienkolleg
There is no need to do an English taught course afterwards.
For the language part I don't really know but my A1-B1 course here is approximately 8 or 9 months
Some studienkollegs accept B1 when applying but it's good to study up to B2 before applying

Studienkolleg is taught strictly in German
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
opaluwajohn1:

I have the same issue. Did my interview on 5th of July and did not get a response to fund. But plan funding any ways.
I think a lot is happening at the consulate. They seem overwhelmed. Go ahead and fund. No harm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ABcollege(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2016
angelangelangel:
DB account done *8800 transferred AT 315 naira per euro ...

Congratulations bro! Please how were you able to make the transfer?

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2016
mcfwesh:

Rostock?
hello,are u in rostock studying or going for studies?pls let me have ur contact.becayse thats my destination too .
Please,let me have your contact so we can discuss.because i hardly see any applicant here going to the federal state of mecklenburg vorpommern.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 1:25am On Jul 20, 2016
U can try diamond bank for funding at 318....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2016
generalfag:

Thanks sir, Have posted the reply from the school above even called them on phone they specifically told me to send my docs to studienkolleg. Have visited studienkolleg website n its true they validate docs for schs in Badenwürtenburg, but I don't know if I can apply to other schools through them, so I won't have to send docs through courier twice

Konstanz is for only baden wurttemburg.send ur document to germany and look for someone to help in the distribution

U can send me a pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by surdik(m): 3:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Nosky247:
Drop ur email or WhatsApp number. I'll forward the old form to you.
please forward a copy of the old form to me. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Check you email I have send you a copy

surdik:

please forward a copy of the old form to me vanilakas009@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2016
generalfag:

Aside Ulm and Hamburg, There is also Rhin Waal but the only accept exchange students.
this is not correct?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 20, 2016
generalfag:

Please boss, speak English, you are confusing me the more.

This is what Ulm sent to me

Dear Applicant,

we have to tell you, that applications cannot be considered any more.
The deadline therefore was July 15th.

International students with foreign certificates need a validation of their records from Studienkolleg Konstanz.
More information you will find on their website.

http://www.htwg-konstanz.de/Country-specific-information.2675.0.html

Best regards,
Student Service Center

u are correct abt Konstanz validating ur records. Just keep in touch wt the student service center, they ll guide u. Just start planning for next winter and send ur docs to Konstanz like 4months before the applications to Ulm starts.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2016
generalfag:

no, only schools in BW
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2016
enibal:
U can try diamond bank for funding at 318....
when did the funding occur cos I've applied through them on Friday and with the recent exchange rate, how come you say 318
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Hi, anyone knows the present fee for funding Block account?
And converting the money to naira, what is the fee, because naira don't have a fixed exchange rate for now.
Which Bank is best funding my Block account, considering their exchange rate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by surdik(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2016
namebdis4:
Check you email I have send you a copy
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Josh4wod:
Hi, anyone knows the present fee for funding Block account?
And converting the money to naira, what is the fee, because naira don't have a fixed exchange rate for now.
Which Bank is best funding my Block account, considering their exchange rate?
Go to a bank and ask for the rate. For funding you need €8090/8800 approx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2016
UncleJudax:
Who has ever contacted DB about not getting a confirmation after full deposit has been made?

Which medium did you use? This their kontackform is almost useless. That they can't access my data. angry

Which bank did you fund from and how long did it take them to debit your account?
Also, have you received your alert from db?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2016
very urgent!! what is the current price for TOEFL and IELTS reg? Reply in naija currency.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
@unclejudax the Facebook customer service might be able to help...I ll look into it myself today and give you an update
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2016
detutu1:
@unclejudax the Facebook customer service might be able to help...I look into it myself today and give you an update
Looolz... you're the one paying salary to my friend abi? Smiles.
Ok, IELTS is 52K, not sure about TOEFL but it's a little lesser than this.
Over to you Unclejudax. kiss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2016
dennisMOD:

Looolz... you're the one paying salary to my friend abi? Smiles.
Ok, IELTS is 52K, not sure about TOEFL but it's a little lesser than this.
Over to you Unclejudax. kiss
Thanks, i really like to know the price for toefl also.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opaluwajohn1: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Na wa for Naija o. I have cash and I cant fund my block account. This banks the annoy person to the bone. Please, If u have successfully funded block acc from Abuja, Please do by sharing the bank and the location for Abuja.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2016
ProfSamurai:

Which bank did you fund from and how long did it take them to debit your account?
Also, have you received your alert from db?
No alert till now. I understand the account is about 2 years old, but thats why I lodged more than the required minimum to take care of any surprises.

The transfer has already been published by Fidelity bank on thisday since monday.

DB sha...some institution.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2016
opaluwajohn1:
Na wa for Naija o. I have cash and I cant fund my block account. This banks the annoy person to the bone. Please, If u have successfully funded block acc from Abuja, Please do by sharing the bank and the location for Abuja.
Try GTB or FIDELITY

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.