Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909161 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2016
hadassaheke:

Sorry bro, its just funny.......besides you weren't even referring to me. So wait and get his reply.
Girl, hwfa with your TUM app?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
louisilva:

The issue is from the amount u sent. I was asked by DB to fund 8690+ 50 euros bank charge.

If they dont receive full funding u wont be notified.
you mean €8640+50
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
louisilva:

The issue is from the amount u sent. I was asked by DB to fund 8690+ 50 euros bank charge.

If they dont receive full funding u wont be notified.
Hardly, I have two people that funded €8090 and €8100 respectively, same time as I did, and have got the alert.

I will fix it though.

By the way was it through their contact form that you got the instruction?

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
UncleJudax:

Hardly, I have two people that funded €8090 and €8100 respectively, same time as I did, and have got the alert.

I will fix it though. Thanks.
Those guys brain dey touch sometimes maybe due to too much Bier.

They should just do to me like they did to your friends cos I no get more €600+
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2016
UncleJudax:

I will fix it though.

By the way was it through their contact form that you got the instruction?

Thanks.
Tru the mail containing my account details.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2016
louisilva:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2016
louisilva:

I no go mind get the contact. Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Argggghhhhhh!!! Exchange rate is at it again. It's 325 naira per euro today with CBN floating rubbish. Mehn! This Naija economy is really frustrating.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2016
dennisMOD:
Argggghhhhhh!!! Exchange rate is at it again. It's 325 naira per euro today with CBN floating rubbish. Mehn! This Naija economy is really frustrating.
Parallel market is 405/€...I said it, this floating was a fancy term for devaluation.
Aber I was wrong, this is free-fall.

APC and CBN eh undecided angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Good day all, I have an issue with blocked Account opening appointment booking, having booked an appointment, I was sent a mail to that contained the slip to be presented at the embassy, the issue I am now facing is that the mail is saying that my mail client does not support HTML messages and I should use a new one but the booking System can not accept one passport number twice.

Pls kindly assist with this, its urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Josh4wod:
Well thanks. created an account on ETS site already, me self no be novice na, was just trying to learn from those centers, i was about to pay the $180 via ETS site when i decided to find out from people who wrote it already.

Ok then. All the best in the test wink wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Urbanboy(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
angelangelangel:
i received it exactly A days and 23 hours after making the transfer. thnks
Please which first bank branch?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2016
cupid007:
Good day all, I have an issue with blocked Account opening appointment booking, having booked an appointment, I was sent a mail to that contained the slip to be presented at the embassy, the issue I am now facing is that the mail is saying that my mail client does not support HTML messages and I should use a new one but the booking System can not accept one passport number twice.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2016
detutu1:

Ok then. All the best in the test wink wink
Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
cupid007:

u are not very clear, did u get an email confirming your booking? If a mail client thing. Just login to ur mail from a browser. All browsers support HTML and print it out. Don't try to rebook. I am assuming u got the email confirmation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mubydot: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
cupid007:

No stress. just open the confirmation mail on google chrome on your laptop.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
biglord:
no, only schools in BW

:-

Thanks I will try Ulm univ of applied sciences first n see how it goes. Thanks a lot

Please how do I proceed with sending documents to studienkolleg?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks guys I have printed the appointment mail

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
generalfag:

:-

Thanks I will try Ulm univ of applied sciences first n see how it goes. Thanks a lot

Please how do I proceed with sending documents to studienkolleg?
just download and fill their form then certify ur docs wt it at the German embassy, ur waec n 1st yr transcript. You also need to add a CV. They only accept certification from the embassy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
lobito007:

Girl, hwfa with your TUM app?
I still dey wait them o, they sent me a mail to wait till month end or early August.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
dID YOU get any feedback from the embassy yet?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
any further mails from the embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
chinok97.Have you heard from them again?:
After reading yours, i was like lol, tough luck , jst to get a similar mail now, extended by 7days, Hian... na to mail dem oh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obiscology: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
chinok97.Do you have any feedback from the embassy??:
After reading yours, i was like lol, tough luck , jst to get a similar mail now, extended by 7days, Hian... na to mail dem oh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pepson: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
biglord:
Nitori Olorun, what else do you need? an angel from heaven wearing a red chief cap to tell you u will get your visa. Three consular officers say to you congratulations on your studies and that they say yes to your application. bros na wa for you o, what else do u want ni? U are saying they didnt tell u reason for your earlier rejection but they did ni, and even if they didnt. whats the point bro, wrong or right, good or bad. What matters is that you are getting your visa. So cheer up and dont be so twisted and negative as if there is no God in heaven. Relax bro, I am confident you will get your visa. You already took the bold step of writing the remonstration letter. Now u are in the clear. Just relax

One to inform the house about the outcome of my situation.That long awaited mail which any student would like to see in his /her mailed box just arrived in my mail box.I thank everbody for the support i received.It really worth for me to write this remonstration letter, exactly 29 days after the interview i received my visa.people try to discourage me not to write a remonstration letter because according to them my application cannot be reviewed.Thanks God i didnt listen to such advice.Please if there is way to appeal on your visa decision just go for it!!!!! Im very happy now thanks to this thread.Germany here i come......

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
pepson:

One to inform the house about the outcome of my situation.That long awaited mail which any student would like to see in his /her mailed box just arrived in my mail box.I thank everbody for the support i received.It really worth for me to write this remonstration letter, exactly 29 days after the interview i received my visa.people try to discourage me not to write a remonstration letter because according to them my application cannot be reviewed.Thanks God i didnt listen to such advice.Please if there is way to appeal on your visa decision just go for it!!!!! Im very happy now thanks to this thread.Germany here i come......
congrats man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go to Deutschland and prosper

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
i sent another mail for visa interview to the embassy yesterday, after having sent on 5th july and till date, no response from the embassy. please are there others in the house with the same issue?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lovere: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
with this current economic situation,how can one raise this kind of huge money that will be sent to germany before one gets visa to germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pepson: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
biglord:
congrats man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go to Deutschland and prosper

@biglord thanks for your support...it really helped

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by urchman101(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
morayour:
@Angela, pls when did u do the the transaction and which bank. Also the debit notification came after how many days of filling the form A? Nd documents used? Cus it seems Fidelity is wasting time. Wanna try other bank.
@morayour, Still Uni. of Bayreuth?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
pepson:

hello,congrat.which state are u heading to in deutschland?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teejay402: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
pepson:

Big lord u said ohh... I can remenber that day. U must be a prophet. Congrats bro... ahead ahead bro..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.