Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (21118 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 5.2million Naira Grant For You / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 10:31am On May 02, 2016
You can start up equipment rentals in construction field.

You can do sand mining aswell it pays

You can start a modest convenience store with this amount.

You can apply for dealership in one or two drink companies.

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 10:43am On May 02, 2016
Do you know if you have good location and you open even a moderate supermarket companies will sell on credit to you ? Supermarket Wholesale or Convenience store is okay
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 10:46am On May 02, 2016
You can open a cold room for drinks bottled water all these boys hawking will be buying from you.Na daily business no risk of spoilage in frozen foods.

DO YOU GUYS NEED MORE IDEAS DO I KEEP POURING OUT MORE IDEAS?

If you're a risk take you can go into Gas processing and sell gas or use gas for power production

Tree and Forestry is another,buy up the forest sell the wood to Europe

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 11:36am On May 02, 2016
You can invest in toilet roll and servett production.

You can invest in yam and plantain export,a single yam in U,K. averages 15pounds.Work the conversion bro.

Charcoal exportation is also on the table,you need a furnace for this to get the accurate tempertaure to produce the right quality of coal the international market demands.

Yoghurt production can start in a room,if you flavor it you can produce more than one variant.

Shoe production is achievable on a 2M budget..

More ideas?

You can see many of us have been working behind the scene...

If we go into web development i have 1 million more ideas....I have personally stopped waiting for big money and have laucnhed 6 businesses in small steps..

2 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by sichri(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2016
aurumbay:

You can invest in yam and plantain export,a single yam in U,K. averages 15pounds.Work the conversion bro.

Charcoal exportation is also on the table,you need a furnace for this to get the accurate tempertaure to produce the right quality of coal the international market demands.

Yoghurt production can start in a room,if you flavor it you can produce more than one variant.

More ideas?

If we go into web development i have 1 million more ideas....I have personally stopped waiting for big money and have laucnhed 6 businesses in small steps..
Please I am interested in the toilet roll & serviette production. Can you help with more information?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 3:55pm On May 02, 2016
@sichri yes i can.not now..Tired...work oo..later i will send more details.

2M is enough to start a printing press plus a lithographic biz plus biz centre plus branding and screen printing biz altogether..LOL.. cheesy ;DMy head is hot

4 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by seanwilliam(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2016
tripplephi:

These are businesses I have done with less than a million and yields me more than a million every three months.

Importing goods from China and USA.

Getting a hectare of land from federal government strictly for agricultural purposes for as cheap as 15k with clearing inclusive. And my crops grow within three months and are sold within a week. Cos they will always be in high demand.

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

Well am not responsible to give all I know here.... But if truly you have the amount you claim... These answers has solved most of it. God bless and bye
sir dat bitcoin thing, cud u elp me on it. pls

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by walexy14(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2016
aurumbay:

More ideas?

Bros pls i need more info on the toilet roll n servett pls
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
seanwilliam:
sir dat bitcoin thing, cud u elp me on it. pls

How do you mean please
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
since 2 ppl requested info on toilet roll production i will speak more on this later...keep ypur eyes oon the thread
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by seanwilliam(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2016
tripplephi:

How do you mean please
hw do i go about d bitcoin
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 2:06am On May 03, 2016
seanwilliam:
hw do i go about d bitcoin

Go on YouTube and watch videos on it. You will understand better
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 11:57am On May 04, 2016
@sichri and walexy14 I'm sorry been busy trying to setup my own business,not had much online time,But if you need the toilet roll,servetts and diapers business plan pm me let's discuss i can write up one for you from scratch from machienry to operations to raw materials and distribution framework.Pm me lets talk
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kogistar: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
tripplephi:

How do you mean please
EARN REAL FREE BITCOIN http://monsterbtc.net/?ui=171521

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by rev2214(m): 2:14am On May 08, 2016
#2m can do a lot if you plan it well
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bizgenius1: 9:48am On May 09, 2016
kogistar:
EARN REAL FREE BITCOIN http://monsterbtc.net/?ui=171521

how many satoshi do u get in a minutue/hour and have u been able to withdraw??
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by talk2odim: 11:32am On May 09, 2016
blessedlink:
Why don't u give me a call and let discuss on how u can start a micro savings n loan business,I bet you before you know it you would have made a huge profit on your investment, you can mail me on jayalpha3@gmgail.com, and i will send to you my phone no

How does this work
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by jemype(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks
buy a car for about 1.4m nd lease it out to get 30k per week
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by telim: 9:27am On May 11, 2016
Two million naira is about 7000 to 8000 dollars with these you can become an internet proxy provider, making you to earn passive income of at least 24% to 50% or more ROI monthly depending on the popularity of your site, quality of service delivery and fast support to your clients.
The requirements for becoming an internet proxy provider are

1 a dedicated server with Linux os installed for installing squid and hosting the proxies, cost between 45 to 80 dollars monthly
2 squid for controlling the behaviours of the proxies either http, https or socket proxies, squid is free.
3 different range of proxy blocks e.g. class c proxies 172.22.12.Bleep to 172.34.12.Bleep. class c proxies are becoming expensive due to their huge demands by proxy providers, though they are still available and the sources can be find by tracing their sources using whois search.
4 A unique control panel that will be used by your clients for making payments via PayPal or skrill to access their proxies for authentication purpose.
5 Talk to your bank manager if your in Nigeria to help you open a legitimate PayPal business account with USA bank account, it will done within 15 days provided that you are trust worthy.
6 signup on at least six top gray hat related internet marketing forums, make payment as a donor mostly 100 bucks and create a thread in the market section about your service and wait for your thread to be approved by the moderator
7 hire and train people to attend to your clients concerns, you can get freelancers as low as 300 bucks permonth. 300 bucks means alot to Nigerians.
8 After the approval of your threads you should give free review copies to top forum members to try out your service and see how you start earning instantly.
If the aforementioned steps are done perfectly you Will get your capital back maximum of 70 days and the remaining earning will be your ROI till you become lazy/upgrade to other project that consumes less time and brings bigger roi but with these you should be earning at least 4000 bucks monthly as pure profit from your loyal clients.
Only smart mind are meant to be success in life and not does that work hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kernigsloan: 9:44am On May 11, 2016
sinorte update us na. Hv u settled 4 any idea
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bizgenius1: 11:14am On May 11, 2016
loan me 500K-1million out of it and get 20 percent interest or more or u can state your rate..i have a collateral
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by paix(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

Invest that money in transport business. Buy buses or tricycles and give out on hire purchase. The return on investment is very lucrative and fast. I'm suggesting according to the money in your hand at the moment.
I agree with you, the major problem in this business is getting trust worthy drivers.

3 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kogistar: 9:05pm On May 11, 2016
STILL PUSHING UP MY BITCOIN , TRY URS. http://monsterbtc.net/?ui=171521

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by olamilekside2: 7:29am On May 12, 2016
blessedlink:
Why don't u give me a call and let discuss on how u can start a micro savings n loan business,I bet you before you know it you would have made a huge profit on your investment, you can mail me on jayalpha3@gmail.com, and i will send to you my phone no

Nice. whatsapp 2348067478662
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:50am On May 12, 2016
my husband is into movie production and sales.Early this year we invested almost two million naira into movie equipment to boost the quality of our movie production and reduce overhead cost involved in the production process.
currently we started producing a tv soap and have done 13 episodes already with very good quality and superb story line.With Dstv Alone this can go for as high as $2000 per episode.not to mention other tv stations and foreign buyers.
With 2m we can produce additional 26 episodes of this tv series.
The ROI is fantastic.You can PM me so I link you up with my husband and you see evidence for yourself.
He is willing to accommodate investors to grow the business and increase output.
This is real business.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:59am On May 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aYDez8y9_4

a movie trailer from the stable of certified films.If you are willing to invest and make at least 50% return in 3 months.call today and we can discuss.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by flavourwole: 2:36pm On May 12, 2016
Entertainment industry growing fast now,an open business with DSTV,then watch your money bringing back profits to you.Invest in English soap opera film in series.our company is an entertainment outfit.we help you handle d production,then DSTV buy it in dollars.you are free to go there and verify.clean and cool business.details 08029714968,08059768844.thanks
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by kogistar: 5:35pm On May 12, 2016
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Emperor007: 11:01am On May 13, 2016
tripplephi:

These are businesses I have done with less than a million and yields me more than a million every three months.

Importing goods from China and USA.

Getting a hectare of land from federal government strictly for agricultural purposes for as cheap as 15k with clearing inclusive. And my crops grow within three months and are sold within a week. Cos they will always be in high demand.

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

Well am not responsible to give all I know here.... But if truly you have the amount you claim... These answers has solved most of it. God bless and bye

^^^

Please I want us to talk.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 12:49pm On May 13, 2016
Emperor007:

^^^

Please I want us to talk.

Ok sir... Talk here. Whats it about?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Emperor007: 1:22pm On May 13, 2016
tripplephi:

Ok sir... Talk here. Whats it about?

^^^

I'm interested in the Bitcoin business, how do I start ?

Where and how do you get 15k land for agriculture? What is maximum one can buy?

Thanks.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by tripplephi: 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
Emperor007:

^^^

I'm interested in the Bitcoin business, how do I start ?

Where and how do you get 15k land for agriculture? What is maximum one can buy?

Thanks.

Start bitcoin from YouTube... Do a simple search on how to mine bitcoin and start there sir.

About the land.. The person who introduced me to it is actually in lagos but the initiative is a federal government thing and in almost all states of the country. So I will send the man's number to your email now sir. Call him and inquire all you need to know and please go and inspect the land yourself and take someone experienced with you. That's I did.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.