Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (21115 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 5.2million Naira Grant For You / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
aurumbay:
I second the idea of transport business.2M can provide 4 Keke Marwa on the road and get daily kick backs.you should be aware you need serious control on how it is managed by the drivers.

Invest in haulage is another idea.Do you know a full bus from a market in Mushin to like Ajah costs around 15k per trip ?

Invest in buying up farm produce from rural markets and sell in Urban,Ugwu is a good example.

Invest in restaurant,in Ajah where i stay for example,food is a problem,most of us are I.T. to other service renderers,do you know if you setup a clean food joint and sell as low as 100naira if you sell 200plates daily that's 20,000nair daily using conservative figure and been as modest as possible,pure water dey there,plantain,meat,egg,bottled water,soft drinks.

Invest in real estate,look for someone who owns land in very competitive area like Ajah,one room self contain is scarce partner with the land owner to build multiple single room self contain,if you invest 1.2M land owner should be able to square you with 600k on your investment.

Invest in commodities importation from china,items like make up kits etc things that people commonise,the downside to this business is you need to calculate cost of purchase travelling etc against the compeitors already selling such items so you make sure you can make profit at the end of the day.

Invest in a fashion shop.You don't need the knowledge just buy machines put people there and they make the job done.You can be assured of monthly profits.

Invest in candle making,plastics

Invest in groundnut production

Invest in helping people.People daily have credible businesses and look for money,just hjold your money wait for good ideas to come to you then choose the ones you want take 60% kick backs do this for multiple businesses and you're okay

Did i mention Vegetable farming,you make money per quarter.

Agriculture is a gold mine,You can start a farm.

Egg Distribution is fantastic.By the way i have a guy's contact looking for a supplier of 1000crates weekly.This your money is good enough to handle this.

The list are endless i'm tired.

Should you need business plans from scratch to finish i can write up and manage some stages if i'm free.I'm promoting a few small businesses at the moment.

God bless you.

your ideas are top notch.

If I could get at least 5 restaurants mustn't be a high class for them to remit on a daily basis I think Its not bad for a start up
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by WealthBuilder01: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Fxmanager(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Jababy3135(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Firstly, hauling and moving things around is a necessity in the world today. No matter the business you do, you need to move stuff and this will never come to an end no matter what, so investing in haulage business is a great idea BUT a lot of folks are scared and most of them probably had bad experiences going into it. Truthfully, they faced two major challenges: maintenance and driver �...SO CAN YOU IMAGINE A CONCEPT THAT HAS ELIMINATED THESE TWO CHALLENGES AND YET STILL MAKES THE PROFIT AND CARRIES OUT THE BUSINESS?! And if you have gotten it, would you want to be a part of it?
If you require an answer for both questions above contact me 08037728240 via call or whatsapp for a detailed business plan and investment offer that'll make you a proud and famous business owner like Jumia and facebook.
Just to wet your appetite, Population of Lagos is 17 million and it's our kick off point and with our plans we would be servicing and reaching at least 5million of them in a year.. Wooooow.. If u don't get it then multiply by N1k each.... Now that's the picture.. Call me let's build a legacy with excellence
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by pafra(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Following
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by waffluence(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
A tested and trusted opportunity is here. See thread https://www.nairaland.com/3528526/transberg-transport-company-stocks
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by leo1234(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
tripplephi:

These are businesses I have done with less than a million and yields me more than a million every three months.

Importing goods from China and USA.

Getting a hectare of land from federal government strictly for agricultural purposes for as cheap as 15k with clearing inclusive. And my crops grow within three months and are sold within a week. Cos they will always be in high demand.

Buying and the reselling the world's current fastest growing currency called BITCOIN

HOLDING AND HOLDING LUCRATIVE SEMINARS AND SKILL WORKSHOPS WITH OUT EVEN BRING THERE PHYSICALLY. this cost 50k to set up but after a month you will get at least 150k after paying everyone else.

Well am not responsible to give all I know here.... But if truly you have the amount you claim... These answers has solved most of it. God bless and bye

What kind of goods can easily be marketed in this recession? Any suggestion will appreciated.
Have you tried cassava farming before?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by rexandyke(m): 5:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Futureinvestors(m): 4:41am On Nov 20, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Wealthandjobs: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

You can get business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by ReppingLocals(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have traded Forex- Major currencies only -, Options as well. I have won lots of money, but my fives years of trading has shown and taught me that in order to be consistently profitable, you have to up your game. You cannot really on the charts, indicators alone, you must marry it with the fundamentals, news and current events. Now there lies the problem. If you’re not a professional that have enough time to adequately get prepared making sure that you are ahead of the game, you’ll naturally loose in the long run. To the cut to the chase, if any of the following is true about you:
a) You’ve lost money before due to inadequate preparation on your part
b) You have not been consistently profitable for the past 3- 6 months
c) You have a full time job, and it is truly challenging to get enough time to prepare for every trade you make
d) You work for yourself and you want a truly consistent way of making money that your can monitor on a daily basis. If one of the following is true about you, and you want to do something about it, then go and check out this link: https:///y86mu566

Remember. For the words of Pastor Oyedepo of the “For every original, genuine idea that can revolutionize your life, there is a counterfeit” It is your responsibility to find out the truth and hold to it. I have already tried them, I don't have any regrets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.