Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (21116 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 5.2million Naira Grant For You / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by AgoraRoad(m): 1:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this message is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process. So I would like to welcome you to The /Biz/ness! This is a forum dedicated everything to Finance, Economics, Marketing, Investing, E-business, Freelancing, General Business, Entrepreneurship, and general money making techniques, you will find everything you need here. Lets get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Please spread this everywhere you can. Lets make it better for everyone
http://thebizness.org
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bemagnify: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2016
In any business u are doing,ur location matters a lot ...so wia is ur location
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by sinorte: 5:15am On Apr 20, 2016
bemagnify:
In any business u are doing,ur location matters a lot ...so wia is ur location

Location is Lagos, but I'm not limited with that.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bidamos: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

Bros, my advice to you is just invest N6,600 in Helping Hands International. It seems small but I tell you, it would be an investment you wouldn't regret. You can get back to me and I will guide you through the process.

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by mekaboy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
I will advice you to make a list of 5 things u use daily or weekly and invest in it.

Secondly go out to the real world and seek advice from people in the market or who render various services.

Here on Nairaland almost everybody is after that your capital.

They keep throwing up ideas of businesses they have no experience in .That is why they can't give u details of cost breakdown or profit.

The real business people are not here.I have been in your position before. I quietly moved to the investment section where I discuss treasury bills, bond fixed deposit .

Things I could do to make small money will I decide on a business to go into, after I have tested the waters with little capital.

Bear in mind that as u wasting time your money Is decreasing in value.

Take advantage of treasury bills or fixed deposits while u decide.

14 Likes

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by mayorkyzo: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Call me 08133635494...
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Agod: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
If you have the time you may want to mine sand in micro scale. You can join one of many clusters in Lagos. If you don't have the time, you may wish to make a boat for some of the miners and get weekly rent.

A boat cost approx 800k and you can get 20-25k weekly rent.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 22, 2016
bidamos:

Bros, my advice to you is just invest N6,600 in Helping Hands International. It seems small but I tell you, it would be an investment you wouldn't regret. You can get back to me and I will guide you through the process.

What an advice....shio
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by WEMS(f): 4:18am On Apr 22, 2016
To make good use of your money and invest big.
simply open a USpaypal account .pls I don't mean nigerian paypal but US PayPal for maximum benefits
then visit the ebay store and start importation of cheap products and market it here in nigerian online stores or physical stores
You will be surprised how much you did make per good sold.I have benefitted much and I wish to share it now
if you have difficulty in verification of your US paypal just don't panic but pm me 08064919517..enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bidamos: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
talk2macs:

What an advice....shio

Bros, please do your proper research before you respond to peoples comments, it shows your level of wisdom.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bidosko(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2016
To make a successful business the following priorities must be considered
- timing
-team
-business idea
-business model
-funding
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by benedictgold(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks
the rich look for knowledge and ideas while the poor look for job opportunities.
There is a sure one you can invest in and get passive residual income.
Passive residual income means getting income without doing anything after your initial effort.
I can show you what to invest in with much less than one quarter of the money and get good ROI(return on investment )
Mind you, I wont ask for a dime neither are you gonna give me anything, I just want to help you make the right decision cos I believe there is room for all at the top.
Hit me up if you want to know more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by cmoney22222: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello, am interested in this. Pls update so I know you are currently available

osheiduchris:
We rent filling stations and sell petrol and AGO.we make good money everyday.You can joined us.its a safe and straight business that you too can be monitoring the every days sales.

call me if you are interested on 07033263390 Chris
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by dste(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
please im interested d1alao05 at yahoo dot com, thanks
janefarms2015:
Invest in fish farming, Agriculture is the new gold mine in Nigeria, I can gv u details if u want
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by lastnogood(f): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Hello,

I am an independent promoter of a multi billion dollar company that is expanding worldwide. I help people achieve their fitness goals and objectives. I am also working directly with the founders of this company, so I enjoy certain benefits that the typical promoter may not be privy to.

This is an exclusive opportunity for personal trainers, spa owners, gym owners and those who deal with international trade. I am looking to open the African market and I'm looking for people with access to huge networks in order to make huge amounts of money.

Personal trainers who have partnered with us have made Tens of thousands of dollars monthly, this is a real as it gets. It works and the results for the customers speak for themselves!

email me at aviva@momsgettinginshape.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by rev2214(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks

Pay attention and follow good thread on Nairaland soon will find brilliant idea to invest on. Be open minded.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Icekeeng(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Danfuster:

I concur with you. I have about the same amount and looking to go into transport business, I brainstorm day and night how to multiply this money.

I'm looking at doing small Haulage to start with, I'm starting to get ideas how to market my services, meeting a selected group of market women/men, provision sellers etc. Offering them mouth watering deals at cheaper rate, stating why they should take advantage of my service as I am new to them ( best option as you're still growing your customer base)

You just have to think...you don't always have to start something new but the old thing better than it is done
Good Day Sir, kindly brief me on the DOs and DONTs of small and medium scale haulage. thanks!
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Lordofmoney: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls Chairman,
I am seriously in need of that ur money! All I nid is 300k to pay for a shop... To kick off my computer Business center, Cyber cafe and Computer School before investing in Laundry business! I hav bought almost every thing I nid to kick off but just d shop dat kept me down I can't get a loan right nw but if u can invest into my life with 300k, u wil get 360k in return after 8months pls Call me on - 09085606094

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by bransonbig: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
I've a biz plan on commercial snail farming on a plot of land that will give about N2 - N5M profit yearly. PM me with your email for report.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by ifyclose2(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
@op.........let's start this hospital i spoke about here https://www.nairaland.com/2353038/invest-hospital-get-50-ownership . If interested, contact me on Whatsapp 09085379025 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by pops1(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2016
Depfun86@yahoo.com. And no you dont need to give me a dime. There re proven opportunities out there if you have the capital
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Ohonba(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2016
bro doing physical biz in naija is difficult, might massive over head cost, police and the agbero wahala in transport/haulage biz, why not place the fund with an attractive but competitive interest rate in very reputable company and let your money work for you. interested email me on hnb_matthew@yahoo.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Ohonba(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2016
bro doing physical biz in naija is difficult, might massive over head cost, police and the agbero wahala in transport/haulage biz, why not place the fund for an attractive but competitive interest rate in very reputable company and let your money work for you. interested email me on hnb_matthew@yahoo.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by allhavesinned: 8:19am On May 02, 2016
osheiduchris:
We rent filling stations and sell petrol and AGO.we make good money everyday.You can joined us.its a safe and straight business that you too can be monitoring the every days sales.

call me if you are interested on 07033263390 Chris

Do you rent out filling station and if yes and how much do you rent / per year. I am interested. Location of the filling station
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 9:39am On May 02, 2016
I second the idea of transport business.2M can provide 4 Keke Marwa on the road and get daily kick backs.you should be aware you need serious control on how it is managed by the drivers.

Invest in haulage is another idea.Do you know a full bus from a market in Mushin to like Ajah costs around 15k per trip ?

Invest in buying up farm produce from rural markets and sell in Urban,Ugwu is a good example.

Invest in restaurant,in Ajah where i stay for example,food is a problem,most of us are I.T. to other service renderers,do you know if you setup a clean food joint and sell as low as 100naira if you sell 200plates daily that's 20,000nair daily using conservative figure and been as modest as possible,pure water dey there,plantain,meat,egg,bottled water,soft drinks.

Invest in real estate,look for someone who owns land in very competitive area like Ajah,one room self contain is scarce partner with the land owner to build multiple single room self contain,if you invest 1.2M land owner should be able to square you with 600k on your investment.

Invest in commodities importation from china,items like make up kits etc things that people commonise,the downside to this business is you need to calculate cost of purchase travelling etc against the compeitors already selling such items so you make sure you can make profit at the end of the day.

Invest in a fashion shop.You don't need the knowledge just buy machines put people there and they make the job done.You can be assured of monthly profits.

Invest in candle making,plastics

Invest in groundnut production

Invest in helping people.People daily have credible businesses and look for money,just hjold your money wait for good ideas to come to you then choose the ones you want take 60% kick backs do this for multiple businesses and you're okay

Did i mention Vegetable farming,you make money per quarter.

Agriculture is a gold mine,You can start a farm.

Egg Distribution is fantastic.By the way i have a guy's contact looking for a supplier of 1000crates weekly.This your money is good enough to handle this.

The list are endless i'm tired.

Should you need business plans from scratch to finish i can write up and manage some stages if i'm free.I'm promoting a few small businesses at the moment.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 10:24am On May 02, 2016
You can invest in a shop - frozen foods,groundnut oil distributorship,eggs along with it and soup ingredients ogbono,egusi,banga spices etc.

You can invest in fruit shop get people whom will deliver at your shop location straight from farm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 10:28am On May 02, 2016
You can open up to 5 outlets in different locations and do sharwarma with roasted fish and drinks to go with it.

You can open 5 barbing saloon outlets,it's 300 per cut these days imagine if all 5 location do 10 cuts daily.

You can import clothes and sell comfortably with this sum.

If you invest a good part in inverter system,let's say you get inverter that lasts 12 hours and can do without Nepa.You can go for business center attached with betting shop self.

LOL...God Bless me with ideas.

I wrote most of these ideas while waiting for my own cash to turn up..(Waiting means doing other things)

If you aren't satisfied yet contact me for business plans

We didn't even mention web businesses.You can setup up to 8 websites comfortably and render online businesses self from this sum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by aurumbay: 10:30am On May 02, 2016
You can start up equipment rentals in construction field.

You can do sand mining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.