Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

2million Naira, But No Business Ideas - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas (21119 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 5.2million Naira Grant For You / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by SureIncome: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
If you have up to that, you can contact me on sureincome@cash4u.com and i will show u how to double that money in 6months by giving it out to people FREE! With the strategy i will give u, d more people u help, d more money u will make. Its working!
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nicholas18th(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2016
i need detail pls
janefarms2015:
Invest in fish farming, Agriculture is the new gold mine in Nigeria, I can gv u details if u want
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by SurewayBookings: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
osheiduchris:
We rent filling stations and sell petrol and AGO.we make good money everyday.You can joined us.its a safe and straight business that you too can be monitoring the every days sales.

call me if you are interested on 07033263390 Chris

Good day sir, I will like to work with you if you don't mind. I have a reliable contact who in into supply of PMS AGO and DPK in Lagos. If we can be supplying you at a better price I believe you will be happy working with us sir. You can reach me with the number in my signature.
Thank you sir
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by rukytaiga(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
haywhy59:
bro....invest in virtual football league on merrybet....wit ur capital u will b making nothing less Dan 20k a day...dat wat I do and I make 4k a day...trust me

whatsapp me 08136853406
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by agbajemm(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Segunnairaland(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Invest in Agriculture business with no risk contact me 08162453479 for councelling.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by alesanderu(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2016
YOLO1:
Good ideas by all. Am learning from this thread. Nigerians got ideas

You Can post your free advertisements on www.facebook.com/Lagelu-963FM-Ibadan-Marketers-1144116418986757/?rc=p
let talk on how we can make over 6.8 million people at a go.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by janefarms2015: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nicholas18th:
i need detail pls

drop your email address or pm me, you can also visit www.aquaparadise.com.ng
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by ShoppersLodge: 4:58am On Jun 15, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

Do you base in Lagos? If yes, let me invite you to my office and have a business investment discussion with you.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Shakitibob0: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Emperor007:

^^^

I received the email, thanks.
Hello sir. .
Please can you help me with the information.

If yes, then I provide my email
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by yungfabulous: 1:45am On Jun 16, 2016
oglalasioux:

Invest that money in transport business. Buy buses or tricycles and give out on hire purchase. The return on investment is very lucrative and fast. I'm suggesting according to the money in your hand at the moment.
Please is taxi business a good idea?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by oglalasioux(m): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2016
yungfabulous:

It was until the fuel price hike. Fuel price increased by almost 100% but transport fares almost remained the same. I made that suggestion when fuel price was low. However, taxi business with a fuel efficient car and capacity to carry more passengers will still work the magic.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by argon500: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
sinorte:
I know this isn't funny but it's just a stark revelation of how foolishly many of us have been hiding behind that worn-out mantra of "only if I had enough capital I'd have made some meaning investments". The truth of the matter is that many of us don't have the slightest idea of what to do with a few thousands naira speak less of a couple of millions. The reason for this I wouldn't know. May be we've just become shallow-minded and idea-bereft by our routine 8am to 4pm commitments.

I am now an advocate of having the investment ideas first even before the capital comes.

Now , here it is. I have 2million naira,but no business or investment ideas. If you've got one, I'd gladly accept for free. But if the plan is solid enough that you feel it shouldn't go for a fee, I'd gladly pay after critical reviews.

Thanks

I will advice you to go into e-currency business. It is a work from home business and profitable. Within 1 month you must have made nothing less than 1,million naira profit.. Send me pm if you want to know better
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by copperA2015(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2016
haywhy59:
bro....invest in virtual football league on merrybet....wit ur capital u will b making nothing less Dan 20k a day...dat wat I do and I make 4k a day...trust me
send your number bro or add 07066240076 on whatsapp
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by fxid10(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
There are a lot you can do my brother with that amount. While some persons were busy thinking about how to buy there first bus to start a transport business, Alex decided to start wheelbarrow business. I bought 2 at #14,000 and handed them over to 2 guys to push in markets. Because they did it in a major city, they were able to make returns of #400 naira daily. Presently, Alex has 40 wheelbarrows and each brings #500 daily. How much does he make daily from all? Weekly and then monthly? Someone can start a million naira business today, but he is not making as good as Alex is making. In my blog, there are other very practical stories like the one above. Find time to check and pick what you think will be ok by you. Make money like Alex and other sitting at home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by restored2016(m): 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
aurumbay:
@sichri and walexy14 I'm sorry been busy trying to setup my own business,not had much online time,But if you need the toilet roll,servetts and diapers business plan pm me let's discuss i can write up one for you from scratch from machienry to operations to raw materials and distribution framework.Pm me lets talk
Am seriously interested! Send me a mail at ugochukwuprince33@yahoo.com.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by jeffdaniel(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
haywhy59:

Please can we talk! Email me- jefflamipo@yahoo.com
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Trippledots(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by YOLO1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anybody with a business plan or feasibility report on mini gas plant should send to oausingles@gmail.com for possible investment consideration
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by GOLDLOVER: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2016
haywhy59:
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Aadeyinka(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks
Selling fast N2m house in Estate @sango in Ogun state, this house contain all these listed below on half plot. 1.A room & parlour self contain fully completed pay and park 2.A room & parlour self contain roof but remain to plaster and do the little finishing. 3.A single room self contain, roof but remain to plaster and do the little finishing 4.A complete shop, with a store and toilet. And a complete soak away, all on half plot. Cheap because its a deal with direct owner N2m and all necessary documents available, kindly call or whatsapp 08068316947 for enquiries, / inspection. Pix available on whatsapp only.
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by chukwuwike2ny(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by chukwuwike2ny(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
yungfabulous:

VW BUS TRANSPORT, VERY GOOD IDEAR!!!
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by chukwuwike2ny(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
yungfabulous:

VW BUS TRANSPORT IS VERY GOOD IDEAR!!!

Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

1 Like

Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by oluwaiye2017: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2016
With the unending expenses incurred on a daily basis from house rents, groceries, phone bills even to household maintenance, investing some money for future use may seem a little difficult. Worried about how you are going to pay for the wedding you have always dreamt of, that overseas trip or family holiday, the education you want to be able to give your children and your retirement? Preparing towards that future just got easier with our various investment options. Our solid investment plans keep you on track ensuring that you achieve your long and short term goals.
Rosabon Treasury Note
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000. The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.
Benefits *Attractive interest rates. * Interest rates on deposit over N1,000, 000 can be negotiated. *Flexible investment opportunities
Steps to open account. To open a RTN account, simply  Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000)  Choose the Tenor of Your investment plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days)  Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon- finance.net  Call us on these numbers; 0--81--083--5---45--03, 070--544--95--718  Walk into any of our branches in Lagos .
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Pamelayoung: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2016
kernigsloan:

How long will I use d land?

Pls how do I go abt getting the land for farming?
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2016
sinorte:

Thanks

You could become a co-investor in some properties in the UK under a company that provides Property Investment Services and earn daily.

The company is registered in the UK and in Nigeria and has been in business since 2010.

The properties are in the UK and are gotten through Crowdfunding. Each Property has it own Investment Plan.

All the steps in purchasing, operating and eventually making profit from the business are taken care of by professionals with virtually no input required from the investor.

Investments are made in Naira and returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

For e.g. A property can have a daily profit of 0.46% for 120 business days (that is payable Mondays through Fridays) under the Investment Plan C.
So if you invested 1 million into the Property under Investment Plan C for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you 4,600 daily.
This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of N552,000 as profit.
It means that you would have earned N552,000 in about 120 business days on your 1 million. At the end of the business 120 days, your capital of 1 million will be returned to you.

Another example could be that you invested N100,000 with daily profit of 0.33% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays under Investment Plan B.
0.33% of 100,000 will give you N330 daily.
This #330 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of 39,600 as profit.
So you would have earned N39,600 in about 120 business days on your N100,000. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of N100,000 will be returned to you.

The interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you
Re: 2million Naira, But No Business Ideas by Jababy3135(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Want to invest in something that can grow faster than Uber and still remove overhead cost? Call me on 08037728240 or chat via whatsapp....full detailed proposal is available to serious minded investor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! / From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.