Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (5772 Views)

Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

And then
Hmmm....

an then
....you stop writin' this on near every thread!! cheesy
.....Don't it get tiring
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
I see cool
smiley
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
Me too tank God 4 dat 1derful machine cheesy
and no thanks to the power holding company that jas made me wash my clothes with hand for ova a month now.... No light, and my clothes are dirty again
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
tombravo:
and no thanks to the power holding company that jas made me wash my clothes with hand for ova a month now.... No light, and my clothes are dirty again
lol cheesy
Sorry
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Bluezy13(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hmmm....

an then ....you stop writin' this on near every thread!! cheesy .....Don't it get tiring
Hmmm...

And... wait a minute... I will be back.
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

And...
wait a minute...
I will be back.
grin....Don't keep me waitin',come back
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by MrCork: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
dats sad. U wie bcum more slim ooo tor

^^^all nairalander definately hates this ting...we do!! angry
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin....Don't keep me waitin',come back
I only write it on irrelevant posts and that's the exact thought that flashes through my mind whenever I realize I have actually been reading something irrelevant.

I hope I didn't keep you waiting...
My father would tell me My Son, never keep a lady waiting especially, a jovial lady... cheesy
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by onstelly(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
fine sweet@ jux pulling ur legs tongue
Lol
So howdy
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

^^^all nairalander definately hates this ting...we do!! angry
wt thing do u do?
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
mogbe oooo
I will be too 'bony' ni yen o
ore kaale. Wtsup nah. Direct me to any sweet post whr aproko dey hapn nah.

Am bored
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by rosieluv(f): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
i hate periods,i have mood swings wen am on my period,nobody dey lyk find my trouble if i dey c my period. i hate sweeping,dats jxt my problem n its weird buh i cnt help it
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by misshoree(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Period,especially when it comes with cramps

Labour pain_Never experienced it b4 tho but have hrd stories

The fact that i cnt expresz my selves on sum certain things
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

I only write it on irrelevant posts and that's the exact thought that flashes through my mind whenever I realize I have actually been reading something irrelevant.

I hope I didn't keep you waiting...
My father would tell me My Son, never keep a lady waiting especially, a jovial lady... cheesy
Then you have failed him an disgraced yerself!!! angry You kept me waitin' fer over a hour!...... tongue
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by misshoree(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by misshoree(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Bluezy13(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Then you have failed him an disgraced yerself!!! angry You kept me waitin' fer over a hour!...... tongue
I have indeed failed him.
But, in order not to disgrace myself, I would gladly appease you.

Tell me; how do I make it up to you??
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

I have indeed failed him.
But, in order not to disgrace myself, I would gladly appease you.

Tell me; how do I make it up to you??
Haha grin..... It is too late!! angry
.....It's been fun playin' with you.
But I wanna go now. Bye.
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ore kaale. Wtsup nah. Direct me to any sweet post whr aproko dey hapn nah.

Am bored

just coming online too.

Nl is boring 29t
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
just coming online too.

Nl is boring 29t
how many hours do you use to spend reading the bible and praying as compared with the hours you spend in romance section in search of gossips and handsome boyfriends to elucidate on
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
how many hours do you use to spend reading the bible and praying as compared with the hours you spend in romance section in search of gossips and handsome boyfriends to elucidate on
Go to religion section abokiii
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
Go to religion section abokiii
and one day when this romance site has been usurped and obliterated. I wonder how your miserable life will be. No romance section again, i will really pity you
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
and one day when this romance site has been usurped and obliterated. I wonder how your miserable life will be. No romance section again, i will really pity you
nd u call urself a born again christain with wat u just typed undecided undecided. SMH 4 ur miserable life. Goan ask ur pastor how to be a good representation online/offline
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
HateU2:
nd u call urself a born again christain with wat u just typed undecided undecided. SMH 4 ur miserable life. Goan ask ur pastor how to be a good representation online/offline
hmmm what a signature.
SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Maheeda Gives Tutorial On How To Twerk On A Dick (pic + Video) / How To Seduce An Olderly Lady / Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.