Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (5759 Views)

Whats That Thing You Will Never Do In Your Next Relationship? / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Okay, I know many of us will come here and say 'I love being a woman' bla bla bla like that cheesy.
I'm a lady and I love being one. We are the salt of the world(guys can't argue that). There are things you hate as a woman.

Personally, I just hate two person things:

1. Periods: we all hate this especially if it comes with serious/severe pains. The mystery behind this 'thing' is that 'if e no come, na wahala', 'if e come, na wahala too'.
undecided undecided
2. I hate going to the market especially to buy food stuffs. They become so heavy. Don't get me wrong o, I love cooking but I hate carrying 'loads'.

Ladies, coman add yours. What do you hate about being a 'woman'

Cc: lalasticlala let's hear from other ladies biko wink

Ladies, we are BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by falconey(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided is that all?
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Bluezy13(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Lasveg(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
U didnt mention child birth. Good to know u love d pains of labour
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by pet4ril(f): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Washing of clothes angry but thank God for washing machine

2 Likes

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nixiepie(f): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hates goin to the the kitchen
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Emac34: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lasveg:
cheesy coolcool
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by 2dice(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Spread Aladdin's Mat
Sipping my ororo

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Emac34: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
stfuareyougod cum and see your crush o
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by AceDomino(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hates goin to the the kitchen

I can bet that you are a bad bad cook....
You're a student or grad?
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by 2dice(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hates goin to the the kitchen to steal meat grin
Hehehe
See confession of life grin
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emac34:
stfuareyougod cum and see your crush o
Who's crushing on who
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
pet4ril:
Washing of clothes angry but thank God for washing machine
Me too tank God 4 dat 1derful machine cheesy
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Emac34: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
Who's crushing on who
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nixiepie(f): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
2dice:
Hehehe See confession of life grin
welldone ooo
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by iykekelvins(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
Me too tank God 4 dat 1derful machine cheesy
Lazy girl cheesy
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Women who hate the kitchen gross me the _fuck out!

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2016
...)Seconded on periods....
..mercy I wish it'd go away! angry

...)I hate the pressures that society thinks it has the right to put on me to be physically perfect by it's standard and definition .

1 Like

Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by RoyalBlak007: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:

...)I hate the pressures that society thinks it has the right to put on me to be physically perfect by it's standard and definition .
But it goes away na....
Lol
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lazy girl cheesy
naughtynaughty, I will beat ur crush oo cheesy
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by RoyalBlak007: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
..Lol...so no girl here...

...hates sexx...Interesting....so that means...
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Lasveg:
I neva witness one but I knw it's gonna be a lovable pain bcox I fvcking love kids
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
..Lol...so no girl here...

...hates sexx...Interesting....so that means...
undecided
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2016
We ladies can't decide what to wear....and it takes massive time to choose what clothes suits in our moods... cool
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by RoyalBlak007: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by iykekelvins(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
naughtynaughty, I will beat ur crush oo cheesy
grin grin

I laugh u, Who u won beat
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

sad angry
U hate sex undecided undecided
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Lasveg(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2016
HateU2:
I neva witness one but I knw it's gonna be a lovable pain bcox I fvcking love kids
Oh i see. U just dont love d stuffs u buy frm d market. Dats cool.
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

But it goes away na....
Lol
Says the MAN who never experienced a ruined pair of bloomers or cramps an back pain angry
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by 2dice(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Nixiepie:
welldone ooo
what I do bae?
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by Lasveg(m): 12:19am On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:

Ur dp, r u kingchesypuff
Re: Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? by RoyalBlak007: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Says the MAN who never experienced a ruined pair of bloomers or cramps an back pain angry

Lols...Yeah I haven't but...it feel it shouldn't be exaggerated...I mean...I hear this same complain all da time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed / If U Were Born In The 1980's, Then U Are Most Likely Guilty Of This Naughtiness / Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.