Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1207065 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by chuckdee13(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Azy123

Well, based on that response, I guess the decision lies with u now. U have to go to www.anzscosearch.com and check out the tasks for an agric engineer and make sure that ur cdr focuses on those tasks. And like they said, make sure ur transcript reflects core engineering courses. Goodluck.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy1223: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks a lot for your time.

chuckdee13:
Azy123

Well, based on that response, I guess the decision lies with u now. U have to go to www.anzscosearch.com and check out the tasks for an agric engineer and make sure that ur cdr focuses on those tasks. And like they said, make sure ur transcript reflects core engineering courses. Goodluck.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jer29v11: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Azy1223:
@Jer29v11. if I am in shoe i would rather go for the electrical engineering option even if I have to do english test 2 or 3 times to get the maximum points. with electrical Engr. and 60 points u get invitation to apply fast compare Industrial which is in a more competitive group going by the last FY result.

For the CDR people have been commenting here that they used their Industrial Training, and Projects for Career Episode. check online for samples to guide you. seek out a good final year student if you feel that it is such a long time and you don't have time to revise. Just my thoughts.

@Chukdee13. In my own case I already contacted them please see the mail I recieved from dem below. some part removed becasue i dont want them to ban this username again.

Thanks Azy1223. I appreciate your advice. I have sent EA an email, but I am yet to receive a response. Can you please confirm the email address you sent your enquiry to? Many thanks!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jer29v11: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
chuckdee13:
In mine I didn't submit documentary evidence for one of my ITs, n it wasn't a problem. As for u needing the points from work experience I'll say u should then go for the industrial engineering since u have more than 4 years exp there. Just contact EA to be doubly sure cos I'm not so sure about it.

Thanks for your response Chuckdee13. I have sent EA an email...I'm awaiting their response.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy1223: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
memberservices@engineersaustralia.org.au

Jer29v11:

Thanks Azy1223. I appreciate your advice. I have sent EA an email, but I am yet to receive a response. Can you please confirm the email address you sent your enquiry to? Many thanks!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by humanshado: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
@Azy1223
@Jer29v11

Please don't confuse yourselves, refer to the reply from EA quoted below that was shared by @Azy1223. Take special note to the section I put in blue colour for emphasis. As long as you have an Engineering degree, it does not matter what Engineering field you nominated for assessment as long as you can prove it to EA. Any body that read Engineering must take some foundation subjects. The foundation subjects mentioned in the EA's reply are: Mathematics, Mechanics (fluid and solid), Thermodynamics, Materials Science, Electricity & Magnetism, Engineering Drawing etc. Check your transcripts to make sure they are there and you are good to go.

Azy1223:
@chekdee13 etc

This is the reply I got from them

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

As the assessing body, EA is unable to offer guidance on which occupation should be nominated.
The most important thing to remember when choosing a category is that you are able to demonstrate your knowledge in that area of Engineering, therefore it is important this is chosen by you.

Please click below, type your desired discipline into the search bar, this will bring up the definition of the occupation as well as the criteria of what we look for. You can use this as a guide when deciding which category to nominate.

The title of your degree does not need to match but you must have the foundations subjects of Engineering and please note that Agricultural Engineering in Australia may not be the same as overseas. Please see the links above.

Kind regards,

Nadia

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ayinka4life: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
when will the 20th July invitation round updated on skillsselect ? I really want to know my chances for Engineering technologist
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2016
I think title of degree referred to here is "BSc, Bing, HNd etc. Rather than the discipline which you are trying to infer as the subject matter. Engineering disciplines are unique in their ways. I

humanshado qpost=47758091:
@Azy1223
@Jer29v11

Please don't confuse yourselves, refer to the reply from EA quoted below that was shared by @Azy1223. Take special note to the section I put in blue colour for emphasis. As long as you have an Engineering degree, it does not matter what Engineering field you nominated for assessment as long as you can prove it to EA. Any body that read Engineering must take some foundation subjects. The foundation subjects mentioned in the EA's reply are: Mathematics, Mechanics (fluid and solid), Thermodynamics, Materials Science, Electricity & Magnetism, Engineering Drawing etc. Check your transcripts to make sure they are there and you are good to go.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ozzy2: 4:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello all, please are the chances for a university lecturer through the Australia PR route?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jer29v11: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Azy1223:
memberservices@engineersaustralia.org.au

Thanks. That was the same email address I used.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jer29v11: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2016
humanshado:
@Azy1223
@Jer29v11

Thanks for your response Humanshado. My transcript has these fundamental subjects listed and I agree with your interpretation of the mail from EA. however, to be double sure (so as not to throw money down the drain), I will wait for their response to my mail. Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Good morning my people.
Please what is the interpretation/implication of the message below:

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required
The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
^^^^^^ no implications.

Normal medical process for the medicals you did.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks brother

bellong:
^^^^^^ no implications.

Normal medical process for the medicals you did.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hi everyone, please I need expert contributions especially from people who have been assessed by TRA. I want to assess my wife's bachelors of edu in educational management for child care manager. She has about 6 years experience in the field. I need to know if compulsorily her degree title must match the skill name as stated on the sol list?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ifexsco: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Of course! Once you meet the requirements. I am a lecturer in Engineering and my 189 will soon be out.
ozzy2:
Hello all, please are the chances for a university lecturer through the Australia PR route?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ozzy2: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ifexsco:
Of course! Once you meet the requirements. I am a lecturer in Engineering and my 189 will soon be out.

Thank you. Which assessing body did u use?
Pls I sent u a pm.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ibiyemiara:
Good morning my people.
Please what is the interpretation/implication of the message below:

Examinations ready for assessment – no action required
The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

Thanks

In addition to Bellong"s comments....
It just means that you may have concluded with the medicals but the panel clinic is yet to finalise your results and upload on e-medical.
Once you're all clear, you'll see No action required.............and so on. It won't be long form now. Sit and relax.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks a lot brother

ome240:

In addition to Bellong"s comments....
It just means that you may have concluded with the medicals but the panel clinic is yet to finalise your results and upload on e-medical.
Once you're all clear, you'll see No action required.............and so on. It won't be long form now. Sit and relax.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Good morning house,

Please what are the documents that I need to submit to prove employment?

I submitted employment letter, acceptance of resignation, reference letter, salary increase letter, 6 pay slips, bank statements showing beginning and end of employment, tax card, ID card and stanbic ibtc pension statements.

I don't have my tax statement. I will have to patronize LIRS to get that.

1. Hope the ones I submitted are fine or do I need to get the tax statements?

2. I didn't submit any document for my recent self employment since it is not relevant to the claimed points and I don't have anything to submit. Is this in order?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2016
^^^^^ you have more than enough

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks bellong.

What about my second question?

2. I didn't submit any document for my recent self employment since it is not relevant to the claimed points and I don't have anything to submit. Is this in order?

bellong:
^^^^^ you have more than enough
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Ibiyemiara,

Since you are not claiming points for it, you have nothing to worry. You only have to supply evidence for what you are claiming points for.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ayinka4life: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2016
anyone help with this ?
ayinka4life:
when will the 20th July invitation round updated on skillsselect ? I really want to know my chances for Engineering technologist
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ibiyemiara: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks

bellong:
Ibiyemiara,

Since you are not claiming points for it, you have nothing to worry. You only have to supply evidence for what you are claiming points for.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by OmoAussie: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
@eddypaki
You will have to download an app-WINRAR . its free on android playstore! And if its on your PC you can get from vendors.If there is any other probs let me know!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ome240: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ibiyemiara:
Good morning house,

Please what are the documents that I need to submit to prove employment?

I submitted employment letter, acceptance of resignation, reference letter, salary increase letter, 6 pay slips, bank statements showing beginning and end of employment, tax card, ID card and stanbic ibtc pension statements.

I don't have my tax statement. I will have to patronize LIRS to get that.

1. Hope the ones I submitted are fine or do I need to get the tax statements?

Thank you

In my opinion, what you've submitted is more than enough for employment. In my case, I only submitted Employment Letters including Confirmation. , offshore service records.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by joyuzo(f): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
ome240:

In my opinion, what you've submitted is more than enough for employment. In my case, I only submitted Employment Letters including Confirmation. , offshore service records.
Bros, thanks for this reply as I need know the Exact Work Documents I need get ready. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.