Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (138766 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / More Shocking Pics Have Emerged Of Student Parties That Will Leave U Speechless / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by goingape: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
I hate sex cool but I love intimacy tongue
looking you from a distance

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Godfullsam(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:

Pretender cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Kherry: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nairalanderz!!!!!!!!!!!see as dem dy gv comment lyk say dem wan add to nigeria budget

Na diz kind of trend dem dy lyk.........sex maniacs
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by dasparrow: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
lilbest4:

Uhhmmm... African girls are indoctrinated right from childhood to fear sexual activities some are even told to run from males, all these myths coupled with some religious beliefs make them not being able to accept what they want

Precisely! Back in the day, I remember Nigerian mothers telling their girls that sex is a dirty act and that decent people don't practice sex. In fact, you were beaten up if you dare even mentioned the word 'SEX.' Even the catholic church preached that sex should only be practiced when you want to conceive children and never for pleasure. So, why are some people acting like they have forgotten the kind of society we come from? Is this not the same Nigeria where vaginal mutilation/circumcision is practiced so that women will have no desire for sex?

Abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by goingape: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.
only APE date NAIJA WOMEN.

As for me and my family we shall never date a NAIJA WOMAN.

What you said is 100% true.

1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by 4nobody4every1: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Interesting article @ Explorer grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Mayflowa(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

. . . And they claimed we enjoy sex more than them. The hypocrisy of Nigerian girls stinks to high heavens.

They would outrightly tell you that the relationship is a no-sex bargain but when you keep to your side of the agreement, she nags that you aren't man enough or you are impotent, probably why you are scared to make a move. Nevertheless, is it an obligation tied to all dudes that we must be the first to initiate sex?

A foreign girl wouldn't do that. They aren't shy about their sexual needs. She simply would act without some nonsensical ideas confusing her.

Because you made it so. You kiss and tell! You saw what they did to Linda ikeji?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
aminat are u a celebate?if u are nt shut up
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by scachy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
3. Men who have an active sex life have a longe life expectancy, past 80 years on average.

Men una hear?
grin grin women nko?

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by sage2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..

How often do you give it to him?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by firstolalekan(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..
yea

after 8 himS wink
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by softandsweet(f): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Amefrica:

No, you are wrong. The study shows the orgasm "lasts", not that it takes them 20 seconds to reach it. Keep in mind, some selfish guys only reach orgasm (within 3-5 minutes) and leave the girl hanging, it takes female a longer time to reach orgasm. Calling Nigerian girls hypocrites is as ridiculous as it sounds, it's not their fault you can't fu-ck them to reach orgasm.

I like you..m. You just said my mind...

On another note, the last time I saw a large number of people viewing a topic was during a Chelsea and Man united life match.. I hope couples do learn from these...

3 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by spafu(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:
When you meet a good intimacy guarantee, he will make you also love sex
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by JBosco123(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Very Educating cool
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by HirstMOG(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
1. Jonah Falcon is having the largest penis in the world, is 13.5 inches.

na lie. I don see joystick wey reach knee. cool
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Kezifils(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
26. Physically talking about sex makes sex better.

People who are more open to talking about sex are actually happier with their sex lives, according toLive Science.

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1015617/20-interesting-sex-facts

http://askinyourface.com/2011/10/25/discover-your-style-mini-workshop-for-girls/attachment/2603/

so true. telling her u could do to her can make her give it to u wen she initially didnt want to

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by fopishow(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Olodo, keep using colonial language to confuse yourself. cool
Aminat508:
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by tico1212(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mediapace:
Hmm Aminatu,how can you prove this

She's right brah, I know her
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
u and him
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by prinsam30: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
these analysis gather weight ooooo
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
softandsweet:

I like you..m. You just said my mind...

On another note, the last time I saw a large number of people viewing a topic was during a Chelsea and Man united life match.. I hope couples do learn from these...
Also, during the election period.. When I saw the number of monikers viewing this thread, I LOL cheesy..

Explorer, well done for this Biology class cheesy..
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by baddyoosha: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
jadekitana I hope u are reading these

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

Well, well, well, if it isn't the infamous Islamic Jihadist. . .

I love your signature. You seem to know yourself so well.

Use Google for once in your life!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by blueeyes1: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drefan:

I beg to differ,not all Nigerian girls are stereotyped,some of us initiate,and enjoy sex,and we ain't afraid to tell our men how we want it.

1 Like

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by femi4: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
i love sexx

with him alone..
noted!
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by bash4us(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Aminat508:

Define intimacy then?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
goingape:
only APE date NAIJA WOMEN.

As for me and my family we shall never date a NAIJA WOMAN.

What you said is 100% true.

Are you saying that your father is an ape?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by firstolalekan(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
39. The Ancient Egyptians used dried crocodile dung as a contraceptive as it has spermicidal properties.

40. In 2005, a couple broke the world record for the longest unbroken kiss. They did it for an exhausting 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds.

41. 25% of couples over 75 still sexually active.

42. Besides humans, bonobo chimps and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.

43. Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.

44. Apparently on average pre-intimacy lasts 11 to 13 minutes.

45. Orgasms are a great way to relieve period pains.

46. 70% of men in relationships always have an orgasm with their partner whilst only 29% of women do.

47. A quarter of joysticks are slightly bent when erect.

48. Under half of men think their penis is too small whereas 85% of women are very satisfied with their partner’s penis size.

49. The average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes.

50. It’s estimated that a man will produce 14 gallons of semen in his lifetime.

http://www.hexjam.com/uk/sex-relationships/40-interesting-things-you-never-knew-about-sex

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/979469/what-is-tantric-sex
cc: dominique
I hope to produce 20,000
Ameen. kiss
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by femi4: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
glothaddy:
I love sex die like a police man love #20. especially a long, hard and veiny dick*winks*
Must you put that?
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Meritocracy: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Explorers:
1. Jonah Falcon is having the largest penis in the world, is 13.5 inches.
Had researcher come to africa to measure longer joystick. Only result in northern Nigeria will break the record.

2 Likes

Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Also, during the election period.. When I saw the number of monikers viewing this thread, I LOL cheesy..

Explorer, well done for this Biology class cheesy..

Are you sex starved or something cos it seems you've set an alert for whenever sex is being discussed on nl evidenced by the fact that you only get to disturb my followers post log with your raging apetite
kiss kiss
Re: More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
freecocoa:
I will definitely visit Greece and spain.

Asewo. I know u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.