Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? (7432 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
na wetin. I'm only a passerby plz. Kashybaby your boo has woke so plz make the coffee and not redbull

Lol...what mess is this? shocked
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.... grin I didn't say that @ all..
Buh you wanna hook up i guesscheesy??
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
Buh you wanna hook up i guesscheesy??

Lol.... u and ur assumptions... grin

If I wanna hook up, I have a different style that any man can't say no to it... tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...what mess is this? shocked
no vex grin your followers and boo plenty so i don't want head injury from their blows grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
no vex grin your followers and boo plenty so i don't want head injury from their blows grin

Lol....don't worry they are all harmless and friendly.. in fact, they juz making it sure that I'm in a good hands tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2016
christopheru:
No dulling moment. grin
I tell yagrin,,,,make hay why the sun shines nawgrin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
my sweet@ I'm going sexy cos of you grin
this one is strong! cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....don't worry they are all harmless and friendly.. in fact, they juz making it sure that I'm in a good hands tongue tongue tongue tongue
wink
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

If I wanna hook up, I have a different style that any man can't say no to it... tongue
sex? Wont work on me.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
I tell yagrin,,,,make hay why the sun shines nawgrin
trying so hard
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

And what's the styLe if i may asktongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
armylord:
this one is strong! cheesy
plz leave us alone. Onstely is my angel so i don't joke with her
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2016
christopheru:
trying so hard
More effort she 'll succumb trust megrin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
And what's the styLe if i may asktongue

Hahaahaaaha... grin

Firstking01 how far na?! tongue why suddenly u get so interested over this? Lol...
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
plz leave us alone. Onstely is my aunty so i respect her
oh i didnt know o
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahaahaaaha... grin

Firstking01 how far na?! tongue why suddenly u get so interested over this? Lol...
You can never tell what's on my mindgrin...if i were you i'd just be sincere enough to answer the question tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Cutezt(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

where is the canopy?

where are u can't see u nashocked

oh there ure # pushes u aside to sit comfortably

#team single
abeg shit small make we join sidon under the canopy together.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
sex? Wont work on me.

Is that the last sort u can think of?

U disappointed me... undecided
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
You can never tell what's on my mindgrin...if i were you i'd just be sincere enough to answer the question tongue

Lol... grin

Sorry,but I juz dnt spill any of my secret weapons juz like that especially in public forum,where all kids are watching ... cool
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Is that the last sort u can think of?

U disappointed me... undecided
It happens, no one is perfect. Good afternoon to you over there.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by firstking01(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... grin

Sorry,but I juz dnt spill any of my secret weapons juz like that especially in public forum,where all kids are watching ... cool

What do you mean by all kidsundecided??
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
It happens, no one is perfect. Good afternoon to you over there.

All I tot u we're a young lad with matured mind.. that's y I bounced with u..

But I guess I'm wrong undecided

smh...
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
What do you mean by all kidsundecided??

Kids --- they are grownass ppol with a mindset of 6-9yrs old... cool
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by 7inches: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaaaaaa...ur funny...there's no kinky stuffs in there.. grin

heeeY.. cheesy i know wkat i saw....on different threads wink...
u guyz were just flirting around.
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Cutezt:
abeg shit small make we join sidon under the canopy together.
but there is an empty seat behind you. Dont make this Lady Uncomfortable joor grin grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2016
7inches:

heeeY.. cheesy i know wkat i saw....on different threads wink...
u guyz were just flirting around.

Those we're the days...but that's all..nothing personal.. cool

How far na?
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by christopheru(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
More effort she 'll succumb trust megrin
I believe grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by 7inches: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

How far na?

ok.. i'm good and u ?
so surprising how u actually speak our pidgin fluently sometimes. cheesy
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by 7inches: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

How far na?

ok.. i'm good and u ?
really commendable though... for the fact that u said u have not been here before
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 19, 2016
7inches:

ok.. i'm good and u ?

Hahahahahhhahhahaa! U are so funny...so don't tell me, ur observing me as well... grin grin grin

Well, I have a great coach offline....but still I can't deny that my brain got twisted of pidgin.. tongue
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by midehi2(f): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
cool since ages my last one & I have a very short term memory so I really don't remember...

I'm single too OP grin grin grin
in most of your comments, you always scream "I'm single' go get yourself one if so desired or are you indirectly looking for nl hookup, you better get one close to you grin
Re: Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
midehi2:

in most of your comments, you always scream "I'm single' go get yourself one if so desired or are you indirectly looking for nl hookup, you better get one close to you grin

Shud I be ashamed to say that I am? undecided

And I am not here to hook up,I'm here to make friends juz in case I'll be lucky to visit Ng ... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' / Curvaceous Lady Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive And Alluring Photos / Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.