Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) (1224 Views)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by samogconsu(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
What judgement will she face? Committed suicide because of her boyfriend.

Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by chynie: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
goodbye to her angry
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by ify2nyce(f): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
who do you think you are decieving?

1 Like

Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mehn this is horrible, this world wey dy sweet like sugar.
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by Sistem007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Too much Nigerian film
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by buchi4action(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
shocked shocked. Chai., this girl Na correct mumu. See waist, bobi she just wasted like that. angry small girl like her dey commit sucide because of a man, while she never flex life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by nepapole(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
So op, when u were snapping d supposed dead body, she come tell u say she hang herself cos of one boy like dat. Welldone ooo.
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai!! This kind sweet life?

Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by tee59(f): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Old story. Had about it some years ago.
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by godwineli(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
waste of natural endowment
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
undecided undecided u just heard d stroy abi?
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by Bbsharon(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
I feel this pix was staged or op can't you see for yourself? Her hands are meant to be dangling freely and the other hand not visible seems to be holding onto something for support besides she doesn't look lifeless.
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by ritababe(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bbsharon:
I feel this pix was staged or op can't you see for yourself? Her hands are meant to be dangling freely and the other hand not visible seems to be holding onto something for support besides she doesn't look lifeless.

observer
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by samogconsu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bbsharon:

Maybe you can try and stage something like this, post the picture and let us see. I will then believe your theory.
Re: Lady Committed Suicide Because Of Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nicolars(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
samogconsu:

Maybe you can try and stage something like this, post the picture and let us see. I will then believe your theory.

Y nt look @ d pix and think again....., d hands of a dead body can't stay firm like dat

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Overrated / Is The Dick Adequate / When You Cannot Decide Which Of The 'Commodities' You Really Want (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.