Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (41438 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by Schematics: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2016
I know you are crying and weeping for your state already? cheesy

Abia state is dead. Did you see the hellish conditions of roads in Aba? The worst place in Nigeria cheesy

B2mario:

Lol I'm laughing in Jewish huhuhuh. If Abia is a hell then Aba is something worse than hell. Nothing is working in my state because my state cursed.
Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by deutchroyal: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chino; Schematics: ujaatu
Someday you'll be too old to get away with such antics"I told you that i will destroy you here, you are no longer relevant chai chai there is Godooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Schematics:
I know you are crying and weeping for your state already? cheesy

Abia state is dead. Did you see the hellish conditions of roads in Aba? The worst place in Nigeria cheesy

Re: Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State by B2mario(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Aba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.