Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (9485 Views)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Do me a favour please

Close tha your teeth angry tongue
if u see it in real life, u will beg me not to close it cheesy
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
if u did it well, she'll definitely thank u.....but if u didn't do it well....u better thank her sharp sharp for wasting her time.
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
if u see it in real life, u will beg me not to close it cheesy
Shuoo, say watin happen... I am pretty sure I wee run for my dear life tongue
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
AirSultan:
Shuoo, say watin happen... I am pretty sure I wee run for my dear life tongue
cheesy

I won't argue sha
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy

I won't argue sha
Excelloné, excellent decision my dear wink

On second thought, you could argue with your picture while showing your 32!
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin
Naughtynaughty, coman see dis guy's question ooo cheesy.

Yes, i'm fvcking him cheesy.
He's real not a robot
Lalasticlala, coman see this oo
grin grin grin hw did dey even strt taggin u wit daat guy sef grin eeh hateu2 cheesy lol awon alakoba. nairaland choiiii, I raise nyash fr una ooo grin
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Excelloné, excellent decision my dear wink

On second thought, you could argue with your picture while showing your 32!
My dad will beat me.

I tell u o
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:
My dad will beat me.

I tell u o
Phew.. Yua imporsibru!
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Guys, if you bleep a lady finish and she no fit tell you "thank you' abeg grab race from such a lady oooo cos I know wetin I dey talk

*nobody should quote* cool
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by imohrol(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2016
time without number dis particular girl has thanks mi. it all depend on how responsible da girl is. and secondly if she is into it newly she ll thank u.
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Seadove19(m): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:
Lalasticlala always say that to me cheesy cheesy
So, it shld be d guy cox they enjoy it most with their eyes as if dem dey another world cheesy.

Quote me nd I will slaaaaapppp u undecided
but u gals do smile after it.
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Qualer: 3:52am On Apr 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin grin grin hw dis dey even strt taggin u wit daat guy sef grin nairaland choiiii, I raise nyash fr una ooo grin

no, you are raising yansh in the wrong direction, you should be raising yansh in front of me for better access!! grin grin
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 20, 2016
The one who enjoyed it most. Simple. Manners go a long way. grin
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Qualer:

no, you are raising yansh in the wrong direction, you should be raising yansh in front of me for better access!! grin grin
c dis one undecided is my hand I wie raise to gve u one dirty slap undecided
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Seadove19:

but u gals do smile after it.
So, u ar having sex shocked shocked
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Qualer: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c dis one undecided is my hand I wie raise to gve u one dirty slap undecided

Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Qualer: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
nubian999:
The one who enjoyed it most. Simple. Manners go a long way. grin

so you should be thanking me... then! grin grin
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2016
it depends on performance, I learned from my Caribbean friend that if a guy performed so well, get a bowl of warm water massage his di-ck, place a perk on it, go into the kitchen and make him a nice domplines.....cool.
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by nerdfrost(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:
So, it shld be d guy cox they enjoy it most with their eyes as if dem dey another world cheesy.

. Iyaff quote u oo undecided undecided *waiting for my slap*
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by lanxebony(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:

You like the pipe cos it has curve... When you're taking it didn't yoy moan or you aren't wet
Lol

Just pulling staunt on u... Jah bless
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44866154][/quote] cheesy grin
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by krak101(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank you undecided.. Na food you chop
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Ada9103(f): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Both.cus they worked on themselves
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by UncleSnr(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:

End Time
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
AsanwaKC:
it depends on performance, I learned from my Caribbean friend that if a guy performed so well, get a bowl of warm water massage his di-ck, place a perk on it, go into the kitchen and make him a nice domplines.....cool.

Ur carribean friend is a sex slave. If a nigguh do u ryt, do d needful and ride that cork like a freak. Dumplings koor, dumplings nii
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Qualer: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ada9103:
Both.cus they worked on themselves

CHAI! PIKIN OOOOOOOO!!!!! grin
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Ada9103(f): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Qualer:

CHAI! PIKIN OOOOOOOO!!!!! grin

Lolllllllssss
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Qualer: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolllllllssss

you are too young but...

Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Ada9103(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Qualer:

you are too young but...

Too young? sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by AirmirthDY(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
HateU2:

Why are you on every trend? Nawa o, anyways thank God i didn't quote you.
Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by Qualer: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ada9103:

Too young? sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Ur carribean friend is a sex slave. If a nigguh do u ryt, do d needful and ride that cork like a freak. Dumplings koor, dumplings nii

OK..thnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... / Guys: Can You Take Her To Mama...? (photo) / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.