Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( (4106 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / Night Calls are Devilish And It Annoys Me To The Core, Pls Stop Night Calls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by TohKunBoh: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
I don't know why girls are this cruel,just because I met her on social media(palmchat) and I like her just because she's clean,neat and beautiful and I must confess that she's really fun to chat with and she's worthwhile..

I usually help here with subscriptions,call card,and some cash when she ask..

And when I visited her at her crib I saw that she saved my number with this..(See screenshot)

I actually took the screenshot without her knowledge and sent it to my phone after we met for the first time,I used my palm chat block button on her asap,I can't bear this anymore..

But why are girls this way?You all are Ungrateful souls!!!

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chai! cheesy

#ShiT_happens

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by yomi007k(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
No be wetin u be b dat?

Palm chat maga grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin palm chat maga grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Chinachriss(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Haha, I can see you don fall for the gal but her mind dey for another dude's heart. Ndo.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
TohKunBoh:
I don't know why girls are this cruel,just because I met her on social media(palmchat) and I like her just because she's clean,neat and beautiful and I must confess that she's really fun to chat with and she's worthwhile..

And when I visited her at her crib I saw that she saved my number with this..(See screenshot)

I actually took the screenshot without her knowledge and sent it to my phone after we met for the first time,I used my palm chat block button on her asap,I can't bear this anymore..

Because u were sending her recharge cards and money but would not do same to a fellow guy that is ur friend talk less of the one u met online. Hope my xplanation answers ur question.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Generalmac(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
#shit
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Rexhenrex(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lmao...u never see nothing sha,reminds me of this girl i met in the bus which was enroute to portharcout from jos she was sitting near me during the journey we got to were the sell things, wanted buying meat which i am a freak of. but it will be a bit improper for me to eat alone so i bought us some cow meat and we ate. na so as we reached park in p.h we exchange numbers and pathed ways. then called her few days later,(although we chatted same night we exchanged contact tho)so i already know her base because she told me.so i visited one day and funny enough i misplaced my phone at her place i then took hers which was on the dining table inputed my number in her phone to flash mine when i dialled it i saw a shocker!

#she saved my name as cow with capital letters sef.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin no comment...

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
O boy eeeehhh grin . Before nko ... Maga don pay na
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by parrotibaba(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Palm chat Maga grin grin grin That girl evuuls de hit ceiling.
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by cruzita(f): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lmao...u never see nothing sha,reminds me of this girl i met in the bus which was enroute to portharcout from jos she was sitting near me during the journey we got to were the sell things, wanted buying meat which i am a freak of. but it will be a bit improper for me to eat alone so i bought us some cow meat and we ate. na so as we reached park in p.h we exchange numbers and pathed ways. then called her few days later,(although we chatted same night we exchanged contact tho)so i already know her base because she told me.so i visited one day and funny enough i misplaced my phone at her place i then took hers which was on the dining table inputed my number in her phone to flash mine when i dialled it i saw a shocker!

hahaha capital COW

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by parrotibaba(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Rexhenrex(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
I yaff suffer sha!
cruzita:
hahaha capital COW
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by omonighoblessing(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I yaff suffer sha!
hahahahahahahahahagagahahahahahhagagagagagagaggaahahahahahahahhahaha I can't stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

EWU NAMA..

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Rexhenrex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
I was emotionally broken down for 2weeks and counting
omonighoblessing:

hahahahahahahahahagagahahahahahhagagagagagagaggaahahahahahahahhahaha
I can't stop laffing
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by manee2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
TohKunBoh:

U deh recharge and sub for am and another person de bleep am.

Ok. If u a'int a maga give us another definition

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sorry op grin grin grin grin palmchat mugu
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Rexhenrex(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
After that day she never heard from me again me i saved her own number as Cowries
grayht:
EWU NAMA..
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
After that day she never heard from me again me i saved her own number as Cowries
jisos

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by dayojags10(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

JESU gbami
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Fadekebisola(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:

fvckingly hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy rocktation front page just bc of this

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by placeofallure(f): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
cruzita:
hahaha capital COW
Mbanu! no be Capital Cow, na Cash Cow! Some girls ehn "grin"
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by Rexhenrex(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
I screen grabbed it and sent for the heartless being
grayht:
jisos

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by codedkode: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
chaii
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by iykekelvins(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
That thing can pain sha
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by theresaese(f): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin
Rexhenrex:

guy ur own worst Pass OP owngringrin meanwhile OP u b maga na abi wetin u want mk she use store ur name ?? Ok u xpected 'heart beat ' or sweet rat grin abi grin grin
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by chachanga: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who Send You Work ?

Na Confirm Mugun You BE!!!

See Guys o? Na where I dey get problems with fellow guys be this! When last did you "help" any of your boys with extra change last angry? You come dey dash credit everywhere like MTN Share N Sell! In dis "Change" season for that matter?

You come talk say You dey help am? On top which levels na?

Guy, talk true. Shebi U sef wan chop the girl ni, abi? And the chick leg com long pass your throat kwa.

Oya take ur title: MRCV - Mugunlicious RechargeCard Volunteer(er) grin of Nairaland!
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by omonighoblessing(f): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I was emotionally broken down for 2weeks and counting
eyah. .....pele my dear.....So what did u do hence?
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by omonighoblessing(f): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hahahahahaha the female for COW is COWries
Re: Girls Are Devilish!!!!see What She Saved My Number As :( by jamex93(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin

One chance!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Dress Indecently? / PSYCHOLOGY: I Just Observed Something On Nairaland / The Myth About Female Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.