Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. (8260 Views)

Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....yes, I developed anger..
Hehehe... I didn't see that coming..
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by gozzlin: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Rubbish! Ugly Nigerian girls forming Beyonce. I can bet my last kobo that the OP is a very ugly girl, yet she's feeling fly just 'cos she received a pm. Mere looking at the post shows how vain and infantile she is.

I don't blame you, I blame the bumbling moronic guys on here who send pm to any thing seemingly female on nairaland without knowing that some of those posing as girls on this forum are actually males in disguise.

I'd rather send a pm to a foreign girl on foreign site rather than all these Nigerian girls on here with primitive Nigerian brain. Even a Ghanaian girl has a more developed brain than a typical Nigerian girl. With a non Nigerian girl you're spared all these bullcrap, no pretence, straightforward.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Luckygurl(f): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2016
My dear, change your ideology and don't be delusional in thinking like an average 9ja girl
All what I typed there was my humble opinion. Telling me that I'm being delusional just cos I aired my view goes a long way in showing how delusional you are also.

There's no rule stating that a guy should not send a PM to a lady just because they haven't established some form of rapport... However, a dude might like your online personality and decides to send a PM, does that make me a low wretched person?

Yeah!! You're right this time. There's no written down rule as to how to go about sending pm's plus it definitely doesn't portray the sender as a low wretched person.
Like I previously said, for every anonymous pm sent, a host of others has already been sent out of which majority of the senders, believe me! Were up to no good.
Establishing prior contact makes it kinda difficult to ignore and as such you stand a better chance of getting a favorable reply.

The highest you can ever do is ignore his PM if you don't want disturbance and that doesn't mean you should come here and start forming what you are not

Lol!! grin grin
Now this got me ROTFLMAO
You sound so pained about this dude...
Don't get yourself all worked up, alright.
Whether I chose to form or not is practically none of your business besides who forming don epp

Accept it or not, a female with whom you've established any form of contact on here will likely not ignore your pm.
Apply this technique, no one will ignore your pm's henceforth tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2016
eitsei:
thanks Jare egbon, sometimes I wonder what do they aim to achieve with all these their forming, If I send pm to anyone and you reply, I introduce myself and I ask for your digit straight up why beating round Bush? My life is not attached to your digit if you don't give me na your problem be that
There's someone I met from here that before I sent the pm it's not like I had any kind of rapport with the person on nairaland before but since we've been talking it's been wonderful because she has an amazing personality
Bro, I don't just like ladies who wallow in dumbness jawe

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Luckygurl:

All what I typed there was my humble opinion. Telling me that I'm being delusional just cos I aired my view goes a long way in showing how delusional you are also.

Yeah!! You're right this time. There's no written down rule as to how to go about sending pm's plus it definitely doesn't portray the sender as a low wretched person.
Like I previously said, for every anonymous pm sent, a host of others has already been sent out of which majority of the senders, believe me! Were up to no good.
Establishing prior contact makes it kinda difficult to ignore and as such you stand a better chance of getting a favorable reply.

Lol!! grin grin
Now this got me ROTFLMAO
You sound so pained about this dude...
Don't get yourself all worked up, alright.
Whether I chose to form or not is practically none of your business besides who forming don epp

Accept it or not, a female with whom you've established any form of contact on here will likely not ignore your pm.
Apply this technique, no one will ignore your pm's henceforth tongue tongue
Did you just say "no one here will ignore my PM if I take your advice?

Needless to say, FYI, I also receive PMs from ladies and that doesn't mean I should come here and start blowing trumpet about it... And I accord any lady that sends me PM with utmost respect and kindness

I know you will soon get to a stage in life when you will learn to overlook certain things and stop making a mountain out of mole hill.. And you will soon get to know that when people send PMs to you, you should be at least joyous that you actually catches someone's fancy out there, and thus shouldn't trigger overbloated ego

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

Needless to say, I also receive PMs from ladies and that doesn't mean I should come here and start blowing trumpet about it... And I accord any lady that sends me PM with utmost respect

I know you will soon get to a stage in life when you will learn to overlook certain things and stop making a mountain out of mole hill
hmmm oto oro
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin

The comments on this thread tho grin grin

Tosyne2much take a chill pill abeg tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by eitsei(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I don't just like ladies who wallow in dumbness jawe
not only you
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2016
adeh39:
grin grin grin

The comments on this thread tho grin grin

Tosyne.2much take a chill pill abeg tongue
Abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy

I dey enjoy the two of una, but make e no turn to fight abeg grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2016
adeh39:

I dey enjoy the two of una, but make e no turn to fight abeg grin
You suppose don know say I no dey fight... Jeje ni mo n lo cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
You suppose don know say I no dey fight... Jeje ni mo n lo cheesy

Jeje ko grin

Na today? grin

Oya goan sleep, eyi ti e se naa to grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Luckygurl(f): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2016
And Tosyne2much I just saw the revised version of your initial reply undecided

Talking about getting to the stage of not making a mountain out of a mole hill, it's obvious you're the one over reacting undecided

Go re read my first reply, I never for once bragged about the no of pm's received. I only used a recent happening as a case study.
However you chose to interpret it is actually none of my business.

Not forgetting how you resorted to throwing indirect jibes just to make clear your points. Well!! Being the kinda person I am, I chose to ignore smiley

I think I've said enough already, no need dwelling on this any much longer.
Peace!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
You back at last missed you loads how av you been na

Hi, smiley I've been great dearie, u?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nina4u(f): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2016
gozzlin:

I'd rather send a pm to a foreign girl on foreign site rather than all these Nigerian girls on here with primitive Nigerian brain.

#TeamForeignGals he he he There is foreign gals on here too
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by DanielGb(m): 2:10am On Apr 21, 2016
rheether:
Lol! Niaraland guys are the worst set of people with their boring chats.

are you n't boring personally.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg eh grin cheesy if any guy deny say him neva send any babe pm for here., abeg ladies make una expose am if u knw say him don send una pm...

cool
I haven't sent any pm before

I don't do online ish,I do the real wooing then,ever before I got hooked up with my wife.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 21, 2016
Aww shucks. For the first time in recorded history, the ladies are right. Guys why una too mumu nau?! undecided
You dummies chase these NL girls with the intention of sleeping with them, then you'll go bragging to your friends how 'manly' you are. Some of you will even open threads about the experience! Guys pls say no to stupidity, its not our portion. I don't know where this notion that you have to chase every female you see came from. If you come across a girl whose comments make sense, then make friends with her here. But I know most of you prefer to chase fine girls. Bros if you're hot then go to Babylon, how much be #500 wey you just dey disgrace yourself anyhow?
As for the ladies, I see no reason why you should complain of being seen as sex objects when you objectify (if I may) your own selves. Why should sane, mature women use prefixes like sexy/cute/pretty/érotic on their monikers? If you're not inviting sexual advances, then what sense is there in using such? Pls its childish. I respect few NL girls because few of you are worthy of respect. I won't accord you respect simply because you're a lady, you have to earn it. That's why you attract little boys. Mature women attract mature men, so if you're attracting children then check your life. How many guys have you seen with prefixes like macho this or muscly that or ribbed-abbed something else? Its ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Parpor(m): 3:20am On Apr 21, 2016
rheether:
I know we guys are not perfect confabs.but trust me,if you are not the monosyllabic type,you won't be saying this.
BTW, PICTURES OF THE BORING CONVERSATION...OR YOU KNOW THE REST
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by harffie(m): 3:58am On Apr 21, 2016
rheether:
Nice
]
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by donbenedict(m): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2016
DragonReborn:
Aww shucks. For the first time in recorded history, the ladies are right. Guys why una too mumu nau?! undecided
You dummies chase these NL girls with the intention of sleeping with them, then you'll go bragging to your friends how 'manly' you are. Some of you will even open threads about the experience! Guys pls say no to stupidity, its not our portion. I don't know where this notion that you have to chase every female you see came from. If you come across a girl whose comments make sense, then make friends with her here. But I know most of you prefer to chase fine girls. Bros if you're hot then go to Babylon, how much be #500 wey you just dey disgrace yourself anyhow?
As for the ladies, I see no reason why you should complain of being seen as sex objects when you objectify (if I may) your own selves. Why should sane, mature women use prefixes like sexy/cute/pretty/érotic on their monikers? If you're not inviting sexual advances, then what sense is there in using such? Pls its childish. I respect few NL girls because few of you are worthy of respect. I won't accord you respect simply because you're a lady, you have to earn it. That's why you attract little boys. Mature women attract mature men, so if you're attracting children then check your life. How many guys have you seen with prefixes like macho this or muscly that or ribbed-abbed something else? Its ridiculous
best comment so far...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by donbenedict(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2016
Tosyne2much, u and luckygurl should just hook up already cheesy. I can feel the chemistry wink
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2016
NegusNagast:
Useless thread. He wants to take the friendship offline so do you expect him to be chatting with you via mail? Are you a psycho. Which other way will you have it and still not complain? If he uses style to ask you for your number or BBM PIN, problem; if he's blunt, still you will bítch about it. If you ain't interested in being offline friends with a guy, you simply turn him down and not opening unnecessary threads.
cool
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2016
na those wey get tym send pm I regard it as a waste of tym
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

Needless to say, FYI, I also receive PMs from ladies and that doesn't mean I should come here and start blowing trumpet about it... And I accord any lady that sends me PM with utmost respect and kindness

I know you will soon get to a stage in life when you will learn to overlook certain things and stop making a mountain out of mole hill.. And you will soon get to know that when people send PMs to you, you should be at least joyous that you actually catches someone's fancy out there, and thus shouldn't trigger overbloated ego
stop lying you didnt reply my PM smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Op, y make dis shit public na. Yhu do noe dat all dat has to be done is for a guy to put a screen shot of a gal asking for his numba nd this thread is goin down d gutter.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
lols yes oh! grin

they will be sending lots of PM, when I manage to answer, some will be like " I'm not really an email person, let's chat on WhatsApp" or "my email is having problem, lets chat on whatsapp or bbm for the mean time until I repair it" hehehe grin

the one that vexs me is when they just drop their number and say "jx add me, I'm online. when u add me just send me a msg" undecided
nawa oo

Dropping d number makes the convo faster nw abi Wat do you think
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by donbenedict(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2016
juhan:
so u sef dey send guy pm? grin cheesy what abt kingtom? I been think say u dey trip for am dah year
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by bqlekan(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2016
juhan:
Cc tosyne2much grin
Pls reply her pm nah. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2016
juhan:
Dey dia make bra dey wear u tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
so u sef dey send guy pm? grin cheesy what abt kingtom? I been think say u dey trip for am dah year
alabama lol I still dey trip for am nah wink dis one na just innocent pm o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Met / Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.