Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. (8263 Views)

Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dey dia make bra dey wear u tongue
so u wont reply ehn?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2016
bqlekan:

Cc tosyne2much grin
Pls reply her pm nah. cheesy
help me tell him o
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
juhan:
so u wont reply ehn?
I will not reply tongue Oyah beg me so that I will reply cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Dropping d number makes the convo faster nw abi Wat do you think
faster me grin
it makes u guys look desperate.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Dropping d number makes the convo faster nw abi Wat do you think
faster ke grin
it makes u guys look desperate.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will not reply tongue Oyah beg me so that I will reply cheesy
c ur head cheesy you go wait tire....
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by halfricanadian(f): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
firstking01:
Btw, Where una keep halfricanadian embarassed

Was banned embarassed
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2016
juhan:
c ur head cheesy you go wait tire....
Oyah let's wait and see then tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by vchykp(m): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=20pt][/size]Funny enough I have not tried any of this before
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by firstking01(m): 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Was banned embarassed
hmmm, it happens...sorry though.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by halfricanadian(f): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, it happens...sorry though.

I know tanx smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2016
bqlekan:

Cc tosyne2much grin
Pls reply her pm nah. cheesy
I go reply baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I know tanx smiley
Hope you 've been good?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by halfricanadian(f): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2016
firstking01:
Hope you 've been good?
yes and u?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Noble11(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:
You never can tell, he might turn out to be your Best Friend/ Future Husband........gringringrin

Advantages of Nairaland are:-

You look BEAUTIFUL
Having your number won't be a bad idea

(exit thread)
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2016
Noble11:

Still on the matter.....
You look BEAUTIFUL
Having your number won't be a bad idea

(exit thread)

Tanx dr.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by firstking01(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
yes and u?
i am, esp now that you are here...
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oyah let's wait and see then tongue
lol okay nah
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
so u sef dey send guy pm? grin cheesy what abt kingtom? I been think say u dey trip for am dah year
shocked
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
juhan:
alabama lol I still dey trip for am nah wink dis one na just innocent pm o
shocked
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Tosyne.2much, u and lucky.gurl should just hook up already cheesy. I can feel the chemistry wink
We don too fight ooooo.. Make I ask the babe sef tongue

Luckygurl, would u like to hook up with me ? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg eh grin cheesy if any guy deny say him neva send any babe pm for here., abeg ladies make una expose am if u knw say him don send una pm...

cool
bro i've Never sent any female here any pm, you guys can be funny at times. Some of us prefer a lady we can see(physically to ensure how legit or fake she is), talk to, play with, catch fun with, basically roll with you know what i mean? Though sometimes one can pm or do the online thing with a lady if she's really exceptional.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Consula: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hi Cleo, a very nice piece u put up here. However, can we exchange numbers over PM, we can take it up from there.
Many thanks.
Sexycleopatra:
Lol.. straightens face grin cheesy cool

Ladies I believe y'all can relate to this.. wink

Ehem... so the thing is this

Since I joined nairaland, there is one thing I have observed from most nairaland guys who send PM..

When the guy sends a lady pm, and she replies hi or smth, they introduce themselves and all, and she says ok...

Just because they want to ask for the lady's number, the begin to use apian way to do it. cheesy grin with style..

Then next thing, the lady start seeing things like

I'm having issues with my email, can we chat on a better platform? cheesy shocked (rotflmao)

I don't use email often, do u have bbm or smth? grin grin

To be honest, I dnt enjoy chatn using email, can we chat on a better platform? cheesy grin

I am not very active on bbm and on mail, can I have your whatsapp number? cheesy grin

And so the list goes...

Some bold ones even go as far as giving their numbers without the lady asking, thinking she would add dem up.. grin just like that?

Comon guys, why not just take things nice and easy... since when did yahoo mail or gmail become a bad platform just because you want the lady's number or you what to see more of her pics? grin

So are you all now trying to say Google and yahoo are terrible platforms for communication?

We are in the world of smartfones and I believ most people hav got push IMS (instant messaging) so pls stop the lies.. grin

If you want her number, go and collect it. Ask her straightforward, can we exchange numbers? If she is cool with it, she will give you, if she ain't, she won't.. no need to use corner corner style cheesy grin

Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Luckygurl(f): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
We don too fight ooooo.. Make I ask the babe sef tongue

Luckygurl, would u like to hook up with me ? cheesy

shocked shocked

grin grin

cheesy cheesy

smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by TinyIslamic92: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
Some men are rude as well OP... they will say ," hi, give me your number and Skype.. angry what the hell is wrong with some men?
Mtcheew angry who dey ask for this agric rooster's number and Skype. Nairaland don deh give una edge to spew thrash
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingTom:
shocked
what?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Luckygurl:

shocked shocked
grin grin
cheesy cheesy
smiley smiley
That does not answer my question ooo cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mediapace:
Firstly boss am not mediapiece,don't even know it isn't only wristbangle that makes that mistake. Am Mediapace grin

Meanwhile:

Lemme add my own contributions
I don't see anything bad in guys asking for your p.number,Op am very sure if it was to be wizkid,Davido,lilkesh or kiss daniel that asked for your number,you willn't hesitate to include twitter,skype,facebøok and bbm .
The fact is that he may really like something about you and don't like chatting through emails,wana hear the real you ,sometimes email merges words together sef,males like hearing your sexy voice,it makes them fall in love with you immediately.
Now to the men,sending pm to someone you love and asking for her p.number immediately is bad,most girs hate it,just try and drag the topic for like two weeks before asking for her number like i always do wink.

Hope i just add something meaningful ?

Yours sincerely,
Mediapace smiley

2weeks? Is it a project or job interview? Yes the guy should chat her up a little before the number thing, if he does it right she will drop her number within few minutes period.
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Luckygurl(f): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
That does not answer my question ooo cheesy

No tongue tongue

On a more serious note, let this slide.
We're good to go, ain't we?
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by tosyne2much(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Luckygurl:

No tongue tongue

On a more serious note, let this slide.
We're good to go, ain't we?
Sure we are... So now if I send a PM and request for your phone number will you open a thread 4 dat? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Guys And Their Funny Ways Of Asking For A Lady's Number 2ru PM. by Luckygurl(f): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sure we are... So now if I send a PM and request for your phone number will you open a thread 4 dat? cheesy

Get things straight, I never opened a thread cos of a pm received. I only made a comment on a thread addressing similar issue whilst letting the guys know how some of us prefer it.

Infact, you guys should even be thankful to me undecidedat least for giving you the necessary tips needed in getting closer to the person behind the moniker that tickles your fancy tongue tongue grin grin

Considering the way you handled the issue initially, I won't waste time ignoring the pm undecided undecided but heck! We're all matured adults and atimes it's necessary we overlook issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) / 11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.