Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It (2019 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by hifaif1: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leriebloom:
lol. Wit my makeup on
Yes, even with that!!!
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Leriebloom(f): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

...babes u need to forget that Bono place and go into modelling....truss me...I will spek to Naomi Campbell!! wink

lolz. I would flop big time.
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Leriebloom(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
hifaif1:

Yes, even with that!!!
Not fair
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by hifaif1: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leriebloom:
Not fair
That was what my mom said when I told her I was going to join the seminary!!!
Would you consider the nunnery?
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Leriebloom(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
hifaif1:

lolz. No, i love my freedom too much
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Leriebloom(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
hifaif1:

Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

..bro have u seen her lips?...Prettythicksme...dyammm..tell her to show u her pic..4real...she gots the sexxxxxxxxxiest lips on Nairaland!!!(((Truss me)))) wink
lol
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by hifaif1: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leriebloom:

OK, dear!!! Bless you!!!
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Leriebloom(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
hifaif1:

OK, dear!!! Bless you!!!
Bless you too

1 Like

Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by gamaliel121(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leriebloom:
Today has been pretty bad for me, i got posted to Benue and i cant help but hate it.

just don't come back home with AIDS..

Try pork...its tight..
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Leriebloom(f): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
gamaliel121:

just don't come back home with AIDS..
Try pork...its tight..
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
onstelly:
Hahahaha can't stop laughing
I met a light skin man today too
I think am getting married soon

I met a light skin man today too...

Buuuut....

He was Gay angry

1 Like

Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by MrCork: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2016
WOW...cannt belif thise....amy babe is upstairs & they showin Rambo on on channel & blue film on the other chanel.......not sure which one to watch....the good news is my corn flakes is on stand by. Love cornflakes when watchin movies!! angry
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 22, 2016
MRNipples:
LOL its actually LOVE not dislike.

You're still running around like a mad man that can't tell his elbow from his but hole undecided cliche..

Have a lil respect dude honestly it's stop being funny a long time ago....

You're not a troll... You're a liability grin
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiii...loookat this fine Kelly Rowland looookalike....dyamm... why are u posted to Bono?...where is that? Sweeery whats wrong with London? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by onstelly(f): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

I met a light skin man today too...

Buuuut....

He was Gay angry
Gawd what the fu,ck
What's you gonna do now
undecided

Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by lwanibeauty(f): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=MrCork post=44918336]

....from nairaland?
Yes grin[quote author=MrCork post=44918336]

....from nairaland?
Yes
Re: The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It by MrCork: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
...juss back from Church...i feel goooooooooooooooooooooood...Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Handsome Nairalanders Of All Time!!!!! / Cute Conversation Btw My Close Friend And Her Ex on skype! / OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.