Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (33128 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Lawcurrent(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
so your advice for the students who fall victim in any of the above listed categories. is what
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by 1miccza: 12:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Op na only thief dey know thief oo
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 12:47am On Apr 22, 2016
1miccza:
Op na only thief dey know thief oo
I no deny before nah cheesy
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by 1miccza: 12:51am On Apr 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no deny before nah cheesy
Eheeeenn!!!! I talk am before say this women professor na Olodo naaaa....
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Tosyne2much again undecided
I know he's olodo but why is he telling us now
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by stubbornman(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na God go deliver u ooooo cheesy
My brother we dey get many friends that time oh....some go carry LA casera & gala come for us that early morning cheesy ..lol ,I miss sch days
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by stubbornman(m): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2016
ossyprince:
Hmmm
nah heaven dem dey write this exam so??
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Manchelsea(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2016
U done minute.
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Raydos: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2016
O.p, How Are We Sure You're Not Part Of Em?
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Fynestboi: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Clashy:
He be lyke say u be ACE ondo student

Nope I be OAU student.
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Raydos:
O.p, How Are We Sure You're Not Part Of Em?
I no deny am now cheesy
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Richardfred(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No 8 is often common to shakitibobo Girls
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by olajigaolamide: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2016
I no feel laugh
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Engineermbugame(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
ladyF:
Lol una no sabi. We d olodos don change style, we are more coded now inside exam hall grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lol
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Engineermbugame(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
stubbornman:
grin kai!! see schools wey dey learn work oh!....As a provost in the olodo committee grin we arrive the department as early as 5:35am use razor blade scratch all the desk and download our note book on them.....we will still repeat the same process the next day ....you cannot catch us cos most times we dey front sit...grin
i belong to dis group,wen am in sec school.
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Raydos: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no deny am now cheesy

Hahahahaha God Save U, I Thought U Go Lie grin grin
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by ladyF(f): 3:04am On Apr 23, 2016
azeecoboy:

Are u really an olodogrin
Yels Sir.

I are a olodo cry
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by azeecoboy(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2016
ladyF:

Yels Sir.

I are a olodo cry
chai grin
ladyF:

Yels Sir.

I are a olodo
chai grin na me fine trouble o
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by aolumaxi(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2016
udemzyudex:
The list is not completely true, efiwe do some of the things you mentioned..

Nice one though, imagine being in a class of 8 invigilators and external invigilators walking around, to murmur go fear you let alone going out to urinate every 10mins.

Did I read giraffe, asking for answers and spellings? That will be the end of your paper.

Don't knw about other school but in laspotech if you don't read just go and submit.
guy, laspo exam no be here ooo.... u malpractice, u go ni oooo
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by udemzyudex(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
aolumaxi:
guy, laspo exam no be here ooo.... u malpractice, u go ni oooo

Lol.. I dey tell you, people wey dey pray make u even misbehave sef.
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by adesegun121(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/in-case-you-dont-know-what-olodo-means.html

please i need ur assistance... How can i reach u?
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
adesegun121:

please i need ur assistance... How can i reach u?
I just replied ur mail
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by adesegun121(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just replied ur mail

okay boss
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by adesegun121(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just replied ur mail

please check your mail
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol...the moment u dnt knw wat to write.u began to discovered d hall or class as been damage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / Dr. Chinenye Nwabueze: Anambra Lecturer Honoured For Creative Teaching Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.