Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114157 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:09pm On May 18, 2016
jupitre:
Oga solo...thanks xo much even tho i also mixd much..more ink to ur pen..#how i wish there wud be subscribtion 4 NL
... .... It's been my pleasure.... Keep reading..
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:12pm On May 18, 2016
annayawchee:
nice story.... Ur story has d setting of legend of the seeker, the midlands and aydindril........ and the gorgonds has d personalities of the mordsiths.......

.. ....it's an old Story, an unfinished work I started years ago... So, yes it might have some elements of the sword of truth but I can assure you that it's a completely different story from the popular series...... Keep reading.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:15pm On May 18, 2016
jephthal:
keep the good works coming bro,looking forward for more.
........thanks bro, will catch up with your story....

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Oladim001(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
Good day sir av been a ghost reader nd dis is my 1st tym of commenting on ur thread i read ur last story d last wolf nd it waz fantastic ur style of writing iz unique nd u almost always keep ur word i say a big welldone to u sir

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2016
solomon ooooo plssss continue ooo haaaaa dis suspence is too much naaa
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol..mention me not biko.
Alright ma... don't worry daddy.. I go send you one fine concubine via DHL... just send me your address
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 8:39pm On May 18, 2016
The story is becoming more intresting. I see...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by missuniverse(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2016
Beautiful...

Following...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
Nice work Solomon. Great climax & Suspense.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bishops10(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2016
solomonbrown64:
........thanks bro, will catch up with your story....

mention me when the next episode arrives biko
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by lodphil(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2016
Bro you are just too good,I must confess.Have been following you from the "last wolf series".God bless ya,and keep up with da Good work.JAH BLESS!
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
Bros please we are waiting...... cry
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
CONTINUED
NYASA

I was disappointed by the way and manner Kieran treated me like some spoil from war, it didn’t even seem like he knew before, well he doesn’t anyway. He seemed so strange and distant but the way he fought, it was quite scary. He moved with grace and precision and he knew just when to move for the kill. This man is no commoner, he is hiding quite a lot of things behind that unreadable mask he calls a face. The silly witch found my scar and pride; how she knew where it should be still amazes me. She is quite knowledgeable in so many things and she carried some power too with the way she killed those fvcking animals. I wanted to do something much worse to them after what they did to me, oh, if only that arrogant hunter had released me sooner. He did anyway, albeit too late. Why do I think he has feelings for the witch, well, what do I care? He can have all kinds of feelings for her; I am for the king and him alone.

I went ahead of them after the embarrassment of getting myself captured, which will never happen again. I rode along the path for a while before diverting into the woods where I waited patiently for the hunter and his witch to pass. It took them quite some time but they finally did. They were quite fast as they were probably trying to make up for lost time. I followed as quickly as I could, although, I later reduced my distance so that I wouldn’t be discovered again. Instead of going through the road that leads to the Northern gate, they took the deserted path, which was the route to a place no sane person visits – the forgotten lands. Could it mean that she is probably a guardian? And if so what do they want with him? My answers had to wait as I sensed the gift of someone quite powerful. Someone with immense abilities was heading towards Kieran and his witch. I reduced my pace and they did the same too, the witch must have felt the gift too. She came and Kieran did the same, they talked for a while before she bent and picked some amount of sand. She must have asked him to stretch his arms because he thrust them towards her after she stood upright. She started murmuring some words after which I sensed his glorious gift. The witch locked his powers to protect him and prevent other dangerous people from tailing them. Well, it didn’t stop whoever was heading towards this direction as I am quite certain that’s what made her release his gift again. But can this unlearned man be of any use when it comes to the use of magic, I guess I will have to wait and see.

They mounted their horses and went off to face whosoever was heading towards them. I picked up pace but later changed my mind and tied my horse to a tree before running as fast as I could. I was weak and hungry after what those animals did to me but I knew that if I allow another person take Kieran, I might never get to eat again. I ran but later slowed down when I saw Kieran’s horse from afar. They had stopped and I couldn’t tell the reason, I moved slowly and quietly to see who wanted them. I was close to seeing the fellow when I heard someone whisper something. I stopped moving and stayed behind a tree. I slowly turned to find four men in strategic positions. They were on their toes and their eyes were fixed on what was going on the path. Their attires were that of the soldiers of the northern kingdom which shocked me. Why would the king of that empty land come after a nobody like Kieran. The soldiers must been laying siege and waiting for a signal from someone before pouncing on Kieran. I couldn’t allow that to happen, so I brought out my knives and threw both at two of the men. It struck the back of their heads and they went down immediately. The other turned to see their comrades on the floor and came immediately for me when they saw I was the attacker.

I pulled out another knife strapped to my trousers and charged towards them too. The first one swung and missed. He wanted my head while the other thrust out his sword and it nearly hit me. I stopped the first one who had recovered from his first miss by holding the arm that held his sword before pushing my knife into his heart. Before I could pull out my knife, the second gave me a vicious kick to my abdomen which brought me to the ground. I held my stomach in pains which brought a smile to the brute. He decided to walk slowly towards me which was a grave mistake by him. I pretended to be rolling in pains but carefully pulled out my last knife. He kept his legs between my body and wanted to impaled me to the ground with his sword but just as he raised his sword I got up quickly and drove my knife to his fvcking c.ock. The animal couldn’t even scream as his words got lost in his throat. The sword fell from his hands and fell to the ground together with him. I struggled to my feet and finished him off by running the knife across his throat. I felt dirty after what I just did but I didn’t get to clean up as I heard a whistle and then hurried footsteps filled the air. I decided to take a look and saw about four men who were not there earlier. I smiled as I was confident of walking them to the underworld but I failed to check my surroundings before showing myself. If I did, I could have waited for their commander to order them to find out the reason why the rest didn’t answer the call of his whistle, which would have afforded me the opportunity of killing them.

I failed to do that and when their commander who was an old skinny man ordered the remaining four by his side to attack me, I knew it was over. I tried but I couldn’t do much as the number was against me and I was already weak from the last fight. I was swiftly apprehended and brought to my knees. I expected the silly witch to do her neck snapping trick again but she didn’t. She just stared at the wizard and I wondered what was wrong with her. The man remained on his horse and so did Kieran. The old man later came down and he was full of confidence, he turned his right hand to a fist and murmured some words which I later got to know bound the dumb witch to her horse. She was useless without even throwing a spell, what a witch!
I was really mad at her display of immaturity in the face of trouble, she was supposed to protect Kieran and even me who had no gift has done a far better job. The old man walked slowly towards Kieran who had come down from his horse. When he was some steps before him, he smiled and then opened the palms of his hand, stretching them out. Immediately he did that, Kieran fell to the ground, screaming from some form of pain. He was in deep agony as he would hold his head now and then move his hands to his stomach, then to his knees. I tried to get up but I was given a punch to my neck which shut me up. The man smiled after what he has done to Kieran and then he said,

“You will tell me how you killed my brother.”

I bowed my head in shame as it dawned on me that I had failed my master for the first time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:22pm On May 19, 2016
Oladim001:
Good day sir av been a ghost reader nd dis is my 1st tym of commenting on ur thread i read ur last story d last wolf nd it waz fantastic ur style of writing iz unique nd u almost always keep ur word i say a big welldone to u sir
......... Thanks bro... I am flattered...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
missuniverse:
Beautiful...

Following...
..... ...... Thanks dear....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
vickkydgreat:
solomon ooooo plssss continue ooo haaaaa dis suspence is too much naaa
..... .... Lol.... I don update oh.....,
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
lodphil:
Bro you are just too good,I must confess.Have been following you from the "last wolf series".God bless ya,and keep up with da Good work.JAH BLESS!
..... ... Thanks for reading.... God bless you too...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
Favou:
Bros please we are waiting...... cry
... .... I don update....
cc
Bishop10....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
ride on boss,enjoying you like smoked lizard.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by tommynico(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
Bros na only one update now, biko, add another....thumbs up!!

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 1:55pm On May 19, 2016
tommynico:
Bros na only one update now, biko, add another....thumbs up!!
no be only you waka come,i am Thinking of stealing his ROM someday.

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmmm, wot cn i say? U call dis update? Abeg solo dis is a thirst caller instead of thirst qwencher, ride on fully behind u

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
Feels so Gud to be back. So what did I miss. Oga Solo u three much.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 2:15pm On May 19, 2016
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Francismazi(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I bowed my head in shame as it dawned on me that I had failed my master for the first time. NICE LITERATURE WORK KEEP IT UP

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
jephthal:
Victor alao? Is this really you abeg reply my email.

check am i do reply
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2016
jephthal:
ride on boss,enjoying you like smoked lizard.
oga jephthal, pls how does smoked lizard taste?
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by DandyPearl(f): 5:20pm On May 19, 2016
Sure you've updated but the oliver twist spirit in me no dey carry last grin the tory dey sweet me cheesy ....plz update some morewink

3 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
Bobolayefa:

oga jephthal, pls how does smoked lizard taste?
my fifu smoked lizard is pery falatable,walahi the thing go just dey sweet belle sotey, if you come add vlenty cockroach,i on dey salipate already.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Youngfalz(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
OGA SOLO PLS OOOO we need more updates

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2016
jephthal:
my fifu smoked lizard is pery falatable,walahi the thing go just dey sweet belle sotey, if you come add vlenty cockroach,i on dey salipate already.
Lolz... why you no open shop dey sell am
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jupitre(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2016
Nice one..more grace

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.