Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114185 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:18am On Jun 01, 2016
CONTINUED
KIERAN

It baffles me sometimes just how stupid they think I am; I do not need a sorceress to tell me I should be careful around Vanessa. I hate it when I am told the same thing over and over again. Anna warning me to be careful of her enticements made me angry; I left for what used to be my room and took along my things with me. I didn’t even recognize if someone was present in the same space with me, I completely ignored Vanessa and moved my things to the room Anna ordered me into. It wasn’t long before I discovered that the room opposite mine was Claudia’s, she has been ordered to move too. My goodness, I am a full grown man and I can think for myself. I shouldn’t be tossed around like I am a child who doesn’t know that a fire is beautiful just as well as dangerous. I was still acting angry like the child, Anna sees me to be when the beautiful witch came in without even knocking. She just walked in like she owned the room and walked straight to my bed. She sat down on it and decided to just stare at me. I breathe in deep and just looked away from her, my anger was slowly turning to rage and as I know little about my powers, I tried really hard to keep the rage checked.

I looked away from her and focused on the task at hand as she decided to look at me rather than help. After I was done with putting my things where they should be based on the arrangements in the room, I went into the wash room to wash my face and hands. I returned to the bedroom to find her still seated but engrossed with playing with her fingers.

“Are you finished?” she asked. I simply nodded and pulled a chair and sat opposite her. She smiled,

“Good, we shall begin then.” She said.

“Begin what?” I asked, confused.

“Your teachings will begin today as Mother decided that you have rested enough. I have been told you have accepted your gift which isn’t too hard to see. Well, I will be teaching you how to balance things by removing or adding. It’s your first step to knowing how the balance of nature works. First, I will teach you how to increase the ferocity of that fire over there and how to reduce it too. Now, bring me your hands and call out your gift as you know how to.” She replied me.
I did as she asked and stretched forth my hands; she took them in her palms. The moment she did, she suddenly breathed in deep and closed her eyes. She was like that for quite some time and then she started shaking suddenly. I became terrified by her sudden change and tried to pull my hands from her grip but I couldn’t as some force held them firm to hers. I tried harder but failed to achieve my aim. I decided to watch and soon she stopped shaking. She calmed down and opened her beautiful green eyes. She gave me a hard look before saying,

“You don’t know the glorious gift you carry. I was inside you and have been digging deep but your gift doesn’t seem to have any end. I dug and dug but it is just endless. You are indeed special; I have never felt anything like what I just did. The experience is breathtaking.” I just continued to stare at her without uttering a word. She asked me to stretch my hands to teach me some nonsense only for her to turn around to look inside of me and she didn’t deem it fit to apologize. I must add her to the persons I should be careful of.

“Alright, call your gift and fix your gaze at the fire. Let the flames and your gift become one and then what happens next will be natural. You will be able to do whatever you want with it. I did as she said and it wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. I called out my gift as I have learnt how to while looking at the fire. As I did, it was as if my consciousness moved towards the fire and hovered above it. I moved my eyebrows up instinctively and the ferocity of the fire went up too, I smiled and repeated the same thing again but this time ,the reaction was unexpected. The burning went up too and that startled me which made me pull my hands from Ellen. She was startled too and stood up just as the wood did and as she did, a book fell from her thighs. A book I didn’t see earlier, she laughed and picked up the book and kept in back in her trousers. I laughed too and I apologized for what I did. She just laughed it off too and asked me to repeat what I just learned without her help.

It was a bit difficult to accomplish this time as I found it hard to merge my gift with the fire, it then occurred to me that she was actually helping me focus when she held my hands. After I tried the third time, I succeeded. I smiled and turned to see her staring at me again. What is it with this woman, why does she keep looking at me like that?

Thank the spirits, I was saved by a knock on the door and it opened to reveal the fleshy Claudia at the other side. I pulled her into me quickly and begged her to get the strange witch out of my room. She did and Ellen left. I was glad she was gone because I couldn’t tell what she wanted from me. As soon as she left, I lead Claudia to the bed where I checked her hair for any scar or injuries. There weren’t, I was glad. I stood up and faced her, I asked her about the title of the book that fell from Ellen’s thighs – the grimoire of the chosen. She looked quite surprised from the look on her face and I wondered why. She later regained herself and said,

“I am sorry, Ethan, I can’t tell you anything about that book. Until mother deems it fit, I can’t speak on it.” I nodded and looked away in fury. Mother always has to say yes.

“How did come to know about such a book?” she asked. I didn’t answer but I decided to make her comfortable and maybe she might just say something about it. I have noticed Claudia talks a lot when she leads the conversation. I put away my anger and walked back to her. I sat beside her on the bed and gently held her right arm. I caressed it; she tried to pull away from me thinking that it might lead somewhere. I held on and looked straight into her eyes before saying,

“Tell me about the man you are bestowed to.” She blinked and once again opened her mouth. She quickly closed it and smiled,

“You don’t forget, do you?” I smiled, she licked her fine lips and her eyes slowly started getting wet. I continued caressing her arm and put my other free arm around her shoulders. I pulled her to me and whispered,

“Tell me everything.”

.... Alright, folks..... That's update 2....i got my system back yester night and as it's quite normal among repairers around, they never return your item 100% the way you gave them.. Right now, my laptop speaker isn't working anymore.. Despite how much I spent.... Anyway... The speakers doesn't affect my typing.... I will type as soon as power is restored..
... Thanks for your patience,.... Love you all....

6 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Solo, solomon,solosolo,sololo.... Welcome bross, u never fail to amaze me, ellen is playing a dangerous game, bt y do i av dis feeling she is going to collect kieran power.... Yeah dnt blame me, she is going to succed bt it wnt do her any gud, prove me wrong......(excerpt from legend of the seeker)
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks Solomon for the update. Naija engineers are sth else! Sorry about the speaker.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by IamLukas(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow! Solo,tellus efritin cry Thanks a bunch!
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Wow u see, the chocolates I bought worked. Happy new month guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2016
CONTINUED
KIERAN

“I was fifteen when I felt my heart truly ache for another being. He was aged twenty when we met and I was sure he felt the same way. I had just escape from home some days then and I stole food here and there to eat. I couldn’t get anything for myself; I couldn’t give my body away just to survive. I tried using my gift to earn some gold but no one actually looked my way as there were so many others just like I was, hence there was nothing special about what I could do. I met Eric when I tried stealing from the apples he sells at the roadside with his mother. He saw me steal the apples, about three of them and ran after me. I ran and jumped through various things as I was smaller then but he didn’t stop coming. I wondered why he would leave the rest of his merchandise and come after just three apples, what’s in the sense in that? When I saw he wasn’t ready to stop, I started eating the apples as I ran. When he finally caught up with me, I was on the last one. He was angry when he saw me eating the apples and when he knew it was the last one, his anger grew into rage and he struck out his right arm.

I felt an instant discomfort in my stomach and I suddenly felt like emptying my belly through my mouth. I tried to stop it but I couldn’t and I poured everything out. He smiled at what he just did and left me in my own vomit. I didn’t know why I didn’t use my gift against him; probably I felt he was right in his actions after having chased me for so long. I stayed close to my stinking vomit and cried as what I have been reduced to just to eat. I thought of returning home but I knew deep down, I was right in my decision. I stayed there all day as I didn’t have the strength to get myself up. People saw me and just turned their face, most held their nose as they walked past. Not one sought to know what was wrong with me. Just as the dark clouds were about to reveal the beautiful, round moon. I saw a shadow and then, someone moving towards me. The person stopped in front of me and held out his arm. I simply looked at the arm and fixed my gaze on something, I didn’t need an arm. I needed something I could eat. The fellow walked around my vomit and pulled away from the stinking place. I didn’t even care to struggle against whoever was pulling me, I just didn’t care. He stopped dragging after I was a safe distance from my previous position and he gave me water to drink from his bag. I took the water from his arm this time as there was something in them I needed. I drank and emptied the case; he brought out some red berries and gave me to eat. I ate and he apologized for what he did earlier. It was then I realized that it was the same fellow that nearly killed me in the morning now here to help me. I smiled and we started talking. He took me home and I slept with the horse at its stable. I was glad as it was far better than the filthy, dirty place I have been sleeping.

We became best of friends from then, I helped with selling as I was very attractive while he focused on the farming. His mother stayed at home after a younger person took her place. Eric was a good man, he taught me how to use my gifts and many other things. His kindness made me change the way I felt then towards humans. He always gives children his fruits and rarely ever complained. I fell in love with him because despite the fact he had seen my nak.edness so many times; he never forced himself on me. He had so much grit and self control which was something I haven’t seen before.”

She seem to lay emphasis on the self control, I smiled as I knew she was actually taunting me.

“We made plans to get marry as soon as I turned twenty but that never happened. As while I was away in the square selling the fruits and he was farming, some men broke into his cabin to steal some of his produce. His mother tried to stop them and got herself killed. They took every fruit they could find and left an old woman behind. I came back home to find him in tears as he held his still mother on his thighs. I cried along with him as he told me what happened. I tried my best to cuddle him but he never truly healed, especially when he later learnt that the men who killed his mother were soldiers from the south. I still don’t know what they wanted when they could have easily raided the nearby farms but instead decided to raid a little cabin. He swore vengeance and despite my attempts to make him stop whatever madness he was planning. He didn’t, one day, I returned home to find a letter on the table; he had gone in search of the men that killed his mother.

I felt hurt and thought it was the same thing happening again. I thought I had find happiness but it seems I was destined never to be truly happy. The man I loved left me in search of the dead. I cried for two days and on the third day, I decided to leave the cabin. I heard of the forgotten lands and I travelled there. I found peace helping others that needed my aid, and I have never looked back ever since.”
She finished with her long story and sniffed. She cried all through her tale and all I could do was rub her shoulders. I wiped the tears off her face when I was sure she wasn’t interested in talking anymore.

“You don’t know if he yet breathes?”

She shook her head. I nodded and said,

“We all have our memories and losses, but I don’t think we should let them define who we are or let them lead us into making regrettable decisions. I was a simple man, a hunter actually. I had a small and happy family but every day that passes saw this fear that I might lose my family just as I lost my father and mother, grow. The fear became a reality and I should be out there like Eric, going after the monsters that killed them, but I know better. I realize now that I have a bigger calling that going after men that were only following orders. I need to know why I carry what is inside of me and only then will I carry out justice. One of the ways by which I can better understand what I carry is to know the prophecy that concerns me. Anna won’t tell me and a few moments ago, I saw a book that’s titled grimoire of the chosen with Ellen.”

She looked surprised after I made mentioned of where I saw the book. I walked back towards her and knelt in front of her and held her hands,

“I can’t keep walking in the dark, waiting for whoever passes in order to use their light to see. I want to have my own light, so please, tell me about the book.” I slowly kissed her hands after what I said and looked straight into her eyes while doing do.

She stared at me for a while and then smiled,

“You are a very cunny man, Kieran.” I chuckled and she asked me to sit beside her. I smiled as I got up, my plan actually worked.

5 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by tommynico(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kontinu
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
e jst dey sweet my body
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Three down, three to go. Ride on Solomonbrown64.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice one SoloBrown...More grease to thy shoulders....*
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by tgwltm(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
@solomonbrown64 thanks for the Updates, all I need is more updates (Thanks once more)
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Oladim001(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Mr solo, you didn't fulfill your promise oo. I know it would be due to circumstances beyond your control. Ride on...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2016
continue before we start protesting like ASUU did some years ago.walahi this thing dey sweet me pass honey.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2016
slimsue:
Wow u see, the chocolates I bought worked. Happy new month guys.
And the flowers too.... thank you sir... still as fascinating as ever.. And suspense filled too
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by cktheluckyman: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
interesting story.Keep it comming
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
thanks for the update
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by eistien(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
oga solo nice one

I like the way you merge scenes and characters from originals and seeker
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Klamour: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
I've been a ghost reader, but I'm compelled by this excellent piece to say Thumbs Up to Solomon.

You are indeed the GIFTED ONE!!!
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2016
CONTINUED
ANNA

He doesn’t know about the subtle message passed to him by his daughter before her death. The riddle is one called the three forks, which means three lines of short words. It’s ancient and has been forgotten which is why no one should be able to create something of such with so much ease. It’s also mean no one should be able to solve the riddle with relative ease, especially an unlearned man. Whoever created the riddle wasn’t expecting Kieran to solve it but what does that fellow aims to achieve with such forgotten methods. Who is this fellow that seeks to test the will or should I use the potency of the gift in Kieran? Could it be the king of the north, the strangely quiet Lucien or someone else entirely?

I slumped to my bed as I was getting tired of this, why is it my reign such things come to reality. The prophecy clearly pointed to Kieran when he was born. He was the one born on the day the deer he killed was birth, the two creatures both share a unique bond. The deer was the guardian safely keeping his gift from those that seek for it and the only way to release what he carried was to kill the beautiful beast. The spirits created an anomaly in Kieran and created a way to keep him safe. We were chosen to be his light, to be his guide and teacher until he can walk without our aid. I thought he was created to check the cruelty and evil of Nero and his son – Lucien but that doesn’t seem to be the case after all. Someone is clearly trying to take our place as his chosen guide, I must find out who this person is.

NYASA

Kieran had a scowl on his face when he walked into the room, someone must have caused this foul mood of his. He completely ignored me and went about packing his things. It seems he was ordered to leave the room and move somewhere and he didn’t like that. He is never been the man that likes to be ordered around and in truth, no one likes it. Two of the women later entered the room, they ignored me too and helped in carrying Kieran’s things, but the things were quite small and shouldn’t be a problem for him. They were most likely here to watch him, or rather me. The head of this place must probably know who I am and where my loyalty lies but why have I not been kicked out of this place if she is aware. She is holding back for some reason, whatever it is matters not so long as I remain here. I looked towards where my travel book was kept and wondered how I supposed to write to my master. I needed to find a way out of this place to even have a chance of getting messages from him but how am I going to achieve that with the way and manner I am watched. The moment I leave the room, someone follows me, there is hardly any place I walk to that I am not followed save for when I am in my room. I heard the huge gate I later got to see can only be opened by one with the gift and no one leaves without the approval of one of the seniors here. It seems I have been found out and I won’t be of any use to my master in the trap I am.

I decided to play with my knives when I got tired of waiting for Kieran to pay a visit. Soon, I got tired of that and moved over to the window and watched how people moved to and fro the huge compound we were in. The people here were mostly women; I saw a handful of men. The men were usually alone and kept some distance from the woman whenever they meet which looks funny. What sort of laws they do they follow here? I know they were only following traditions, they will most likely be fvcking each other out somewhere when the bright light won’t be there to expose them. I left the window and went back to the bed where I sat. I looked towards my travel book and the urge to write to my master overcame me. I took it and found a place to cut my blood into. I wrote everything that took place from the time I last wrote to him till now. When I was done, I stared at it, hoping to see my master’s writings but nothing of such happened. I later slept off after removing every trace of my blood and the book under my pillow just in case those women decided to visit me. I woke up when the moon was out and for some odd reason, I decided to check the book and surprisingly, I saw a message from my master.

“You have done well, keep him safe and hate me.”

I had hoped to see more than that, but that was all he wrote. He usually doesn’t write something so short except if he is trying to warn me of something or he is isn’t happy of what I might have done. If he wasn’t happy about what I did then he wouldn’t have commended me. He is trying to tell me something from the last two words –hate me. Why should I hate him when in truth I don’t have the choice to do that? He is my master and I can’t hate or love him because that’s irrelevant to him. I live to serve him; my life is meaningless without him. If he is suddenly giving me a choice, it means he has no choice too in whatever what made me him to write such. I shouldn’t be receiving messages from him in the first place while inside here, he must know this which is why he is telling him to hate him. When you hate someone, you don’t care about such a person. He is telling me to leave him be and watch Kieran, he is warning me of my host – the guardians. He is trying to tell me of what I already know – I am being watched.

..... Update 4......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2016
CONTINUED
ELLEN

“We tried our very best but we couldn’t heal them, the sickness had eaten too deep for us to do anything. The entire family was affected save for her, the reason for that is still unclear.”

“The head of the healers said but at my little age I knew it was my uncle that gave them gold in exchange for the death of my parents and brothers. My uncle had always wanted my father’s big tomato farm and has tried several times to entice my father into selling but my father wouldn’t. This has caused them to fight several times but somehow, they will return to speaking terms. What I didn’t understand is why my uncle couldn’t just build his own or pay for his own land, why does he want to make his brother beneath him just because he is richer. The question kept coming over the years until my uncle couldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer anymore and decided to take the subtle path. He poisoned a certain part of the farm where the biggest harvests were usually taken from for celebrations and all. He knew this because my father never hides anything from his ambitious brother - the trait that killed him. The poison didn’t affect everyone but some, my entire family especially.

He bought off the healers who actually did more harm than good to those they were tasked to heal. I watched my family wither like a branch cut off from its stem, and in two days they were all gone. It didn’t take long for him to preside over the farms and houses of his dead brother as he was next in line to do. Women were never given anything of their father’s inheritance as sooner or later, they will be married over. Why was I not affected by the poison? I kept on asking myself the question but I couldn’t seem to find an answer to it then. I later got to know that my uncle made sure I was exempted from the poison because he had plans for me, plans of evil. He had always liked my mother more than normal and because she never gave him any chance, he turned to me as I took after her in everything especially the big buttocks I later learnt he cherished most more than anything. He kept me alive for his games. He kept me alive to fulfill the dreams he was never able to achieve on the flesh of my mother. He took me in as the sweet uncle he pretended to be and introduced me to his three sons.

I was seventeen then but looked like a full grown woman. I was still in mourning when he first showed the madness in him. He hit my buttocks very hard one morning after our first meal of the day as I walked back to my room. He laughed really hard together with sons, and didn’t apologize that morning. I thought that was a mistake on his part but the slaps continued, until one night, I saw four of them walk into my room. That wasn’t what actually surprised me, rather it was the strange fact that they were all without their clothes on. I sat and asked what this all about but they didn’t answer me, instead, two of them jumped on the bed and held both my arms and legs. I screamed for them to set me free that I was their cousins, I was family but all fell on deaf ears. They turned me around and pulled my head down and made sure my buttocks were staring into the stars. I didn’t know what they were up to at first but when they tore my gown around my buttocks and then I felt something hard and long entering where I pissed, I knew I was being raped.

I was a virgin but my uncle didn’t know or he didn’t care. He just continued to put his long c.ock into me until he broke the barrier stopping him from enjoying the full pleasure. I felt my blood dripping from my hole but that didn’t deter him, he continued with his defilement. I screamed in pain but no one came to my aid. My uncle hit my buttocks as he raped me despite my pains and when he was about to spill his seed, he pulled out and poured the nonsense on where he has been hitting. When he was done, he asked his first son to take his place, he was adamant at first but after a hard slap from his father, he slid into me without another word. Each of them fvcked and left me sore and broken. My uncle sent the healers to heal me and after I had gotten enough rest, they would return. I got so used to the treatment that whenever it was time for them to visit me, I would be waiting for them already in position. I tried running away but I was always watched and after I was caught once, I never saw the outside of my room for a long time.

I was decimated and abused every three days and after praying to the good spirits for countless times to get me away from these animals without getting an answer. I stopped praying and started seeking for other ways to leave there. I discovered my gift during my time of grief and pain, which was a little late for someone who was born with abilities. I practiced whenever no one was around my room, I got better as the days rolled by, days became months and months became years. I could control some elements now, especially fire. One night they came again to continue with their act but this time I told them I had gotten tired of being fvcked in the same place. I wanted somewhere else, they were surprised at my utterance and my uncle asked where I wanted to do it this time. I told them the stable, they chuckled and asked why, I told them I had missed the smell of hay. My uncle nodded and led the way to the stables. I picked the one of my choice, the one housing his most expensive horse. The wood protecting it was far stronger than the ones used in the others, they got in and locked the door. I resumed my position and off they went going in and out till they were satisfied. After they were done, they were leaving but I seduced them into going in again. They smiled thinking I was beginning to enjoy what they do to me. Each of them fvcked me again which made them collapse to the floor this time as they were tired. I smiled and waited, they fell asleep after the hard activity they just did. As soon as they fell asleep, I controlled a rope nearby by manipulating the air around it tie their hands and legs. I was very careful and made sure I caressed their skin as I did to prevent them from waking up. When they were tied and bounded, I called forth fire and once it touched the hay, it ignited. They soon woke up to the fire but couldn’t do anything as I stood there to make sure the rope held its place on their limbs. They screamed and screamed but no one came to their aid because I made sure the fire didn’t spread beyond where they were. I watched them burn into hideous beings and when I was certain they were dead, I mounted his beautiful horse and rode out of the place I had come to hate, killing whoever who tried to stop me.”

“That’s the end of my story, Eric.”

He smiled and caressed my arm, before he struggled to say something as he was nearly at the door of the underworld.

“I am glad you told me what has been eating you up, I want you to be strong and do away with that bitterness inside you. There are still good men out there and I am certain some day you will find one of such. Do not let these memories steal your happiness; find something to do that will bring you joy. I am happy you stood by me during my time as I sought to kill the man that destroyed my life but I have now learnt the hard way that I can’t and no can but the chosen one. I don’t know this chosen one but I am certain that he will arrive at the forgotten lands soon. I am dying and won’t be able to meet him but you can. Promise me you will get justice for my family, promise me you will find this man and get him to kill the mad king, promise me you will look after Claudia, promise me.”

With tears falling down my eyes,

“I promise.” He smiled and breathed his last. I closed his eyes and covered him with a thick cloth. I paid men to bury him beside his cabin while I packed my things and mounted the horse I stole from my uncle. I wiped my tears and headed for the forgotten lands.

..... Update 5..
...am sorry about yesterday, power was restored early this morning...
.. . Update 6 will come later...
.. Thanks for comments and likes, keep 'em coming..
.... My esteem ghost readers, do say something....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Francismazi(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
May God inspire you more. Thanks for the updates. I pray that nothing will hinder you from updating again in due time. Amen
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by zelaws: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks for the updates Solomonbrown64
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by ashatoda: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
what should i say? This a lovely piece, you are good, excellent write up, this da bomb or wetin sef. Ok choose one out of these or make your choice as you deem fit. I dont know wat to say simple
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by ashatoda: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
what should i say? This is a lovely piece, you are good, excellent write up, this is da bomb or wetin sef. Ok choose one out of these or make your choice as you deem fit. I dont know wat to say simple
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Niwdog(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
So this is how Ellen got to the forgotten land. Thanks to you for updating us with this lovely pix
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by cktheluckyman: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
well done dear.keep it comming
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
solo,hear my song.

Baba God oh Emi na fe KO story oh solomon olorimeji Na beg I dey beg oh Olorun orun Emi na fe ko story solobrown olorimeji Na beg I dey beg oh.

i gbadun you jawe
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by missuniverse(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ellen watching over Claudia,
Claudia not comfortable with Ellen's new attitude...

Ellen tryna fulfill Erics' last wish with Kieran,the chosen one as alleged;
Kieran having mixed feeling about her...

Anna sees Ellen as Claudia's Rival,
Ellen promised to help in killing Lucien...

Ellen is silently becoming a significant character

yet to know what Nyash thinks of her...

Kip'em coming Solo..more mb to ur data

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by sleemoon(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
solomonbrown64:
CONTINUED
ELLEN

“We tried our very best but we couldn’t heal them, the sickness had eaten too deep for us to do anything. The entire family was affected save for her, the reason for that is still unclear.”

“The head of the healers said but at my little age I knew it was my uncle that gave them gold in exchange for the death of my parents and brothers. My uncle had always wanted my father’s big tomato farm and has tried several times to entice my father into selling but my father wouldn’t. This has caused them to fight several times but somehow, they will return to speaking terms. What I didn’t understand is why my uncle couldn’t just build his own or pay for his own land, why does he want to make his brother beneath him just because he is richer. The question kept coming over the years until my uncle couldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer anymore and decided to take the subtle path. He poisoned a certain part of the farm where the biggest harvests were usually taken from for celebrations and all. He knew this because my father never hides anything from his ambitious brother - the trait that killed him. The poison didn’t affect everyone but some, my entire family especially.

He bought off the healers who actually did more harm than good to those they were tasked to heal. I watched my family wither like a branch cut off from its stem, and in two days they were all gone. It didn’t take long for him to preside over the farms and houses of his dead brother as he was next in line to do. Women were never given anything of their father’s inheritance as sooner or later, they will be married over. Why was I not affected by the poison? I kept on asking myself the question but I couldn’t seem to find an answer to it then. I later got to know that my uncle made sure I was exempted from the poison because he had plans for me, plans of evil. He had always liked my mother more than normal and because she never gave him any chance, he turned to me as I took after her in everything especially the big buttocks I later learnt he cherished most more than anything. He kept me alive for his games. He kept me alive to fulfill the dreams he was never able to achieve on the flesh of my mother. He took me in as the sweet uncle he pretended to be and introduced me to his three sons.

I was seventeen then but looked like a full grown woman. I was still in mourning when he first showed the madness in him. He hit my buttocks very hard one morning after our first meal of the day as I walked back to my room. He laughed really hard together with sons, and didn’t apologize that morning. I thought that was a mistake on his part but the slaps continued, until one night, I saw four of them walk into my room. That wasn’t what actually surprised me, rather it was the strange fact that they were all without their clothes on. I sat and asked what this all about but they didn’t answer me, instead, two of them jumped on the bed and held both my arms and legs. I screamed for them to set me free that I was their cousins, I was family but all fell on deaf ears. They turned me around and pulled my head down and made sure my buttocks were staring into the stars. I didn’t know what they were up to at first but when they tore my gown around my buttocks and then I felt something hard and long entering where I pissed, I knew I was being raped.

I was a virgin but my uncle didn’t know or he didn’t care. He just continued to put his long c.ock into me until he broke the barrier stopping him from enjoying the full pleasure. I felt my blood dripping from my hole but that didn’t deter him, he continued with his defilement. I screamed in pain but no one came to my aid. My uncle hit my buttocks as he raped me despite my pains and when he was about to spill his seed, he pulled out and poured the nonsense on where he has been hitting. When he was done, he asked his first son to take his place, he was adamant at first but after a hard slap from his father, he slid into me without another word. Each of them fvcked and left me sore and broken. My uncle sent the healers to heal me and after I had gotten enough rest, they would return. I got so used to the treatment that whenever it was time for them to visit me, I would be waiting for them already in position. I tried running away but I was always watched and after I was caught once, I never saw the outside of my room for a long time.

I was decimated and abused every three days and after praying to the good spirits for countless times to get me away from these animals without getting an answer. I stopped praying and started seeking for other ways to leave there. I discovered my gift during my time of grief and pain, which was a little late for someone who was born with abilities. I practiced whenever no one was around my room, I got better as the days rolled by, days became months and months became years. I could control some elements now, especially fire. One night they came again to continue with their act but this time I told them I had gotten tired of being fvcked in the same place. I wanted somewhere else, they were surprised at my utterance and my uncle asked where I wanted to do it this time. I told them the stable, they chuckled and asked why, I told them I had missed the smell of hay. My uncle nodded and led the way to the stables. I picked the one of my choice, the one housing his most expensive horse. The wood protecting it was far stronger than the ones used in the others, they got in and locked the door. I resumed my position and off they went going in and out till they were satisfied. After they were done, they were leaving but I seduced them into going in again. They smiled thinking I was beginning to enjoy what they do to me. Each of them fvcked me again which made them collapse to the floor this time as they were tired. I smiled and waited, they fell asleep after the hard activity they just did. As soon as they fell asleep, I controlled a rope nearby by manipulating the air around it tie their hands and legs. I was very careful and made sure I caressed their skin as I did to prevent them from waking up. When they were tied and bounded, I called forth fire and once it touched the hay, it ignited. They soon woke up to the fire but couldn’t do anything as I stood there to make sure the rope held its place on their limbs. They screamed and screamed but no one came to their aid because I made sure the fire didn’t spread beyond where they were. I watched them burn into hideous beings and when I was certain they were dead, I mounted his beautiful horse and rode out of the place I had come to hate, killing whoever who tried to stop me.”

“That’s the end of my story, Eric.”

He smiled and caressed my arm, before he struggled to say something as he was nearly at the door of the underworld.

“I am glad you told me what has been eating you up, I want you to be strong and do away with that bitterness inside you. There are still good men out there and I am certain some day you will find one of such. Do not let these memories steal your happiness; find something to do that will bring you joy. I am happy you stood by me during my time as I sought to kill the man that destroyed my life but I have now learnt the hard way that I can’t and no can but the chosen one. I don’t know this chosen one but I am certain that he will arrive at the forgotten lands soon. I am dying and won’t be able to meet him but you can. Promise me you will get justice for my family, promise me you will find this man and get him to kill the mad king, promise me you will look after Claudia, promise me.”

With tears falling down my eyes,

“I promise.” He smiled and breathed his last. I closed his eyes and covered him with a thick cloth. I paid men to bury him beside his cabin while I packed my things and mounted the horse I stole from my uncle. I wiped my tears and headed for the forgotten lands.

..... Update 5..
...am sorry about yesterday, power was restored early this morning...
.. . Update 6 will come later...
.. Thanks for comments and likes, keep 'em coming..
.... My esteem ghost readers, do say something....

Ok ok... Am saying something now.....
Nice work bro... Followed ur story from day 1...den heard about The last wolf.. Had to read dat 1 too.. Dou avnt started d series cos i read somewhere that you re not ready to continue d 3rd series..... Buh all in all... Good job
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by yusufibrahim(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
I swear I was formerly reading as ghost reader not that I don't have an acct but......... Nice work king Solomon sir I tuwale for u
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
following

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.