Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114189 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by zelaws: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eric! the same Eric who was Claudia's is same Eric who died in Ellen's hand. King Solomon is Claudia aware of this?
I think Ellen is mostly interested in helping Kieran on using his powers to accomplish Eric's wish.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Dmatthias(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
daddy solo we are so hungry since the time u last updated.....plz feed us ehnn crydaddy solo we are so hungry since the time u last updated.....plz feed us ehnn BIKO

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Hello... daddy Solo good morning... hope you had a great night... ok.. abeg bath, chop arrange fast, we're waiting.. thanks and ummm... I love you
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Wow, i'm impressed, i didn't know that Nigerians loved fantasy this much, guess i'll be preparing to start my fantasy epic(i pray it becomes an epic) BTW : lovely story

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
to me ellen is not bad,she wants to use kieran's power to avenge for eric'S predicament.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
CONTINUED
ELLEN

I arrived at the forgotten lands with so much pain and loss. I wasn’t bitter anymore, I just felt unlucky but I can’t wear such gloomy looks around here, no one must know what I have been through. I told Eric my story because I felt I owned him that after what he has done for me.

I met Eric in a pub where he was drinking away; he looked calm and was taking his drink slowly. That caught my attention as most there take the gale in one gulp and order for another in their own way of showing the w.hores they were the man. He was still on one cup and was just staring into the night, thinking. He had long, strong arms and a very hard face. He looked like he just washed himself, he was clean but not for the women as he ignored their antics to get him. He must be waiting for someone else, for some reason, I wanted to know who. I was there myself to drink away and try to avoid sleeping that night as my time of rest was another moment of torture. Every night I close my eyes reminds me of what befell me every three days in the three years I was held captive in my uncle’s place. It’s been four years since but I still haven’t been able to forget as those years of my life had become to define me. I was never aroused anymore when my eyes saw a man, most times I only want to kill the man, especially those who will leave their wives at home and waste what they have earned for the day on wh.ores instead of their family. I hated men and that feeling had continued to grow over the years. I was interested in this man not because of his hard body but of how he carried himself. When it was deep into the night and no one seemed to be coming over to his table, I took my cup and chair and moved to his table. I didn’t ask for permission, I just did what I wanted to do. He snapped out of his world and faced me, his deep aqua eyes ran over me in very quickly and then they returned to looking at the sky.

“I have stared at the same dark blanket too and to be sincere, there is nothing to occupy one’s thoughts there, save for the full moon.” I said, he didn’t say anything but instead, took another drink from his cup. I didn’t take that as being rude and continued to sit opposite him. When it was close to midnight and he saw I wasn’t ready to leave but I had rather taken up his style of a little drink at a time. He faced me with a scowl on his face and asked,

“He sent you, didn’t he?” I was lost and didn’t even know how to answer the question. He had been sitting all this while waiting for someone to kill him or am I just the one misinterpreting his question and demeanor. I decided to reduce the tension as I noticed he quietly let his eyes linger on my hands than on anything else, my refusal to answer the question must have made him believe I was whoever he thought I was. I laughed suddenly which surprised him and said,

“I only came over because you were lonely and were not taking part in the fun. People are happy and dancing to the beautiful music but you are here all alone, staring into nothing. You only aroused my interest, I must have been wrong in mu assertions then; my apologies.” I said, and stood up to leave. He didn’t say anything but just watched me return to my table. Soon, he left the pub; I didn’t see him till about three days later in the same place and on the same table. He was there before me and when he saw me, he smiled at me. He had a lovely smile; I was charmed by that single act and moved over to his end.

“I am sorry of my behavior the last time we met. It’s just that I am now weary of very beautiful faces such as the one on you.” he said before kissing my hand. I smiled and asked,

“What made you careful of such faces?”

“Well, I have been attacked in various forms by beings with beautiful faces. I don’t particularly learn from my own mistakes but I think I have in this situation.”

I nodded and from that night, we became close friends. Eric knew I was bitter about something and after he knew I wasn’t one of those beautiful faces sent by Lucien to end him. He tried to get me to open up by telling me everything about him, but my hatred for men won’t let me. He was a good man I could see from his actions and he taught me some tricks on using my unique gift of witchcraft. He was a wizard and he was proud of one thing; learning how to use his gift by his lonesome. I didn’t know he was after Lucien, if I did, I would have spoken to him to stop the madness he was planning to do. Lucien knew of Eric plans to kill him and on several occasions sent both men and women to kill him. Women I later knew were his body guards, the beautiful faces Eric spoke about. Once, when one of them came, I tried to use magic against her and nearly got myself killed. Eric drove the woman away through physical means and quickly healed me before I passed on.

From then on, I owned him my life and his fight became my fight. He didn’t see me more than a friend and I saw him as a brother, so we were alright with pulling our clothes in front of each other and sometimes, sleep naked. Whenever he couldn’t control his urges, he visits the brothel where he screws some whores. One day, we got wind of the fact that Lucien will be visiting one of the towns in his kingdom where he intended to open one of many projects. The plan was to attack him on the route back to his palace; it was a brilliant plan as Lucien rarely ever leaves his palace. Our plan worked but for reasons best known to Eric, he decided to attack the king alone while I took care of his soldiers and women. It wasn’t easy for me because I couldn’t use magic against the women who were three in number. I had to use several tricks Eric taught me such as appearing and disappearing which I later knew were gifts peculiar to only to witches and wizards. By doing so, I was able to distract the coordinated attacks of the women and took them out by hitting their heads. I ran to where I left Eric but found him on the floor, barely breathing. I tried to heal him but only made his injuries worse. Eric couldn’t be healed because Lucien used the spell of the inverse proportions on him which prevents healing on someone. I cried when I learnt this and took him back home. He died in his cabin days after, I had lost someone I cared for again but in doing so, I found one thing I lacked for so long – purpose.

I soon became a household name among the guardians when each time I went in search of gifted females, I always returned with the girls no matter how difficult the location was. I went even to the dreaded north and my targets never eluded me. The bitter one was later the name accorded to me by some jealous guardians and some even whispered that I preferred sleeping with my kind than doing men. I didn’t care about their allegations and gossips but rather kept my eyes on the beautiful Claudia. Eric had good taste and that included his wife, whom was just as quiet as I was, perhaps, she had a story to tell too. After three years in the forgotten lands, I started hearing whispers of someone with Lucien powers. The whispers became true when one night; mother summoned some of us and ordered Claudia to get a man named Kieran. What was so special about the man, I wondered. I later got to know he was the body of the whispers that was everywhere; he was the one Eric spoke about. I became excited and started spending most of my time looking at the gates. I was staring at my blank sky; I smiled as I remembered Eric. I was a bit disappointed with mother on choosing Claudia who had never been to the fields before for such an important task. I became scared when the time she was meant to return passed and still she was nowhere to be seen. I kept on praying and the good spirits heard me this time.

I heard footsteps one early morning and I found my way outside from my viewing post where I watched the chosen man summoned a powerful blast of lightening to scare off Maureen. That single act of his made him enemies in his new home but I was glad because that would mean less advances from the women for the time being. I couldn’t wait to be with him and I got my wish when mother asked me to get the stubborn man to her chambers by any means possible. I walked in to find him beside one of those demons who nearly killed Eric, I wanted to kill her there but I held myself because she was going to die anyway as she couldn’t be healed. But the handsome Kieran would have none of that and kept on trying to heal her until he did. I was astonished by such display of love but I was angry with him for not staying with Claudia, rather he seemed to prefer this woman. I did as I was told and took Kieran into the room by using his lustful desires as a means to get into him as normal magic doesn’t work on him. He woke up to see me and instantly had a scowl on his face, he didn’t like me and soon Mother dismissed me but I was able to find one thing about him – he is not the control master like Eric. I could easily win his heart by sleeping with him.

I left his presence that day and kept my eyes on that demon, as I knew she was here to watch Kieran. I was appointed as a teacher to teach him how to use the wizardry side of his gift. The little time I was with him before Claudia interrupted us, I observed his sudden change of behavior towards me. He was putting on a mask of a polite man, something I knew he wasn’t. Every teacher loves an obedient child, but I wasn’t just interested in teaching him, I was after something else. I must find a way for him to open up to me and I must do it quickly before someone else wins his trust. The one thing he couldn’t mask though was his lustful desires for me. I could see at the back of his eyes, he wanted me and I will give what he wants soon. I began the first phase of my plans by carelessly allowing the prophecy concerning him fall to the ground. He stared at the book like a scholar would stare at his books. That knowing look unmasked him and I was able to see the intelligent and highly observant Kieran. His moment of distraction enabled me wave my hands around the mirror in his room as I wanted to watch him at all times. He gave me back the book, albeit reluctantly as the book was him and he was the book. Claudia arrived soon and as I watched him trick her into telling him what she shouldn’t when I got to my room. I smiled as I saw the brilliance hidden in that arrogant tongue of his, the man knows why he is here and one of them included vengeance for his family. A task I will gladly help him achieve. He might trust Claudia but I will have him to my bosoms soon enough. Kieran will be our sword of vengeance if Claudia becomes interested. I smiled and return to my bed to stare at the ceiling till day break as I have been doing for the last few years.

.....Alright, folks.. There you have it.... Update 6....woops..... My fingers are sore..... Thanks for your patience ....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
we are watching as the story starts to unfold.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Eniola7(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks for the update
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
lordseb:
Wow, i'm impressed, i didn't know that Nigerians loved fantasy this much, guess i'll be preparing to start my fantasy epic(i pray it becomes an epic) BTW : lovely story
Pls mention me when its due. Thank you
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Dmatthias(m): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2016
lordseb:
pls mention me wen its ready o....looking forward to it
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Donpeteranking(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
[b][/b]using kieran as a weapon sounds bad but anyway go on lord solo

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by VictorZeus(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Uhmmmm... downs another can of chilled Zobo.

I'm beginning to like madam ELLEN now as the thriller unfolds... I was thinking maybe she was 1 of the bad guys b4, but now I know bera...

Fastens seat belt

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thank you sir... Oliver waiting......

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Abeg solo better twist d next update o,dnt allow kirean to get closer to ellen in any way and let dat her monitoring mirrow be destroyed. Thanks for d update and keep d gud wrk moving.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
CHAPTER X
THE QUESTION
LUCIEN

I had to wait on Nyasa reports to see know my next move and when she did, I couldn’t help but smile. She has truly lived to my expectation of her, truly, I sent the right woman. As I read through her message, I couldn’t help but notice some subtle form of magic running through each ink. Someone must have been with the book and she isn’t aware of that, else she would have stayed from writing me. I expected the head of the guardians to be more subtle in her moves, because she is what is called the green snake in the green grass. No, this can’t be her, it must be someone else. The spell used was just too simple for an experienced sorceress like Anna. Nyasa is being watched by one of the guardians and their leader has no idea about it. I left the unknown watcher and faced the message, and what she wrote surprised me. Melfisius , the great wizard and one of those who was rumored to have killed my father is also after Kieran and even has the backing of the royal army of the north to help his mission.

Why would that lame king give his men to help Melfisius amass more power for himself? Why would he risk exposure by sending some of his best soldiers? If the gift isn’t for Melfisius, who else could it be for? What does the north want with such power? Do they wish to have powers similar to mine so that they can truly come out of hiding and rival my kingdom or is it for something else entirely?

Sending his soldiers out like that shows desperation on the part of the king and Melfisius trying to take a gift so powerful without having proper balance also shows desperation. He could have killed himself by trying to harness such abilities as he doesn’t have the vessel to accommodate such powers. What most gifted people who desire gifts like mine and that of the hunter don’t know is that, our bodies have been created to take in such gifts and only the ungifted ones fit in such character, any other person who tries it will die before the ritual is completed. I am sure a powerful and experienced wizard like Melfisius know of such things, which is what makes his decision to go head on and harness the hunter’s gift more baffling or has he found a way to do something like that? If he has, then I must find out how. I have left the north this whole time because I felt they weren’t threat but maybe I should have subdued them a long time ago.

While I overlooked them, they have been watching and building up. I must see them as the threat they are and treat them as such. The time for diplomacy is over; they want powers like mine so they can subdue me, that won’t happen while I still breathe. I will need to send men to that kingdom who will watch and report to me. But then, the thing bringing us together is this hunter of a man, I still don’t know what I want with him. Probably, if I had brought him to my palace, he wouldn’t have been the target of those animals up north but I wouldn’t have known that they had such plans. The north’s reasons for wanting the hunter is very clear but why the guardians want the man is a still a mystery to me and that is why the man’s neck is still far away from my hand.

Nyasa is being watched and that will prevent me from knowing anything significant for now until she can finds a way to write me without someone reading through my replies to her. I have been searching through the books related to my birth but nothing has pointed to how I was made and why there is another like me. I will wait for a few more weeks to ascertain my next decision. For now, I will keep searching.

UNKNOWN

It’s been more than a day and Melfisius is not back yet. He is not known to delay with a mission, something must have happened. The mission was a very simple now, get to the man before he arrives at his destination and bring him here. What was so difficult in that? I folded my hands and continued to look out my window, hoping to see him riding his horse through the gate.

I stood in the same position till nightfall and when I couldn’t continue to ignore my legs want for a change of position, I walked over to my bed. I was already asleep when I was rudely woken up by one of my trusted guide. He said the old wizard was back and he needed healing. He needed healing, what could that honestly mean? I summoned the healers and walked to the room where he was taken. What I saw was surely not Melfisius. He was in pains and started screaming immediately the healing started. The injury to him looked fatal and if it had gotten an itch closer to his heart, he would have been in the underworld long ago. I didn’t need anyone to tell me the mission failed yet again. Once again, the man has escaped and even injured someone as experienced as Melfisius. I was angry and walked away from the room as the old man had failed me when it mattered most, I will have to return to my first plan which will take a bit more time to accomplish. This time however, I will use my strength and tact; it’s time I put aside magic for the moment. It hasn’t been very successful.

6 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by EbonyQueen001(f): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Thumbs up Solomon. This is indeed epic. Silently following you, keep leading the way bro!!!
P. S: When you are ready with the editing, just PM me.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by queencalipso(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wow!!! What an epic story kiss almost similar to legend of the seeker.

Op I wandered into the literature section for the first time since I became a nairalander yesterday and 'the sword of vengeance' captured my interest. Am a lover of epic and adventurous plays and movies and I must confess; op you are doing a "fantastically" cheesy good job.

I can't believe I read your story uptill midnight. In fact na by 2am I sleep o! And that was because my b3 went down.

sad op you have to pay me for depriving me of my sleep cheesy

I just finished reading the last episode now. Waiting for the next update, but not patiently oo!!
My pop corn Don dey finish abeg do quick post am.

More strength to your fingers cool

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2016
mehn!! the twists no dey allow me predict... waiting.....

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by yusufibrahim(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Our dear kingsolomom we haill sir keep the good work going God bless

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
CONTINUED
KIERAN

“The book was written in its original text years ago by a wizard. The man was a pure prophet and his sort of gift hasn’t been seen since his death until you. His texts consist mainly of warnings if the powers such as the one you possess get into the wrong hands. He saw destruction and tyranny, the likes of which was witnessed during the time of the golden ones. Mother assumed the book would become a reality after we got to know of what Nero did to his son, so she did all she could to end him but failed. Nero protected his son with ancient and complicated spells and then when they got breached, he created the gordons which brought an end to mother’s plans of killing Lucien. The gordonds were ruthless and are the reason there are very few powerful wizards presently as Nero ordered for their death. He didn’t want any one powerful enough to even have the thought of going after his son. He was ruthless and his son took after him. Mother is one of the few who haven’t been killed because Lucien killers can’t get through the gates into here.

Lucien is cruel and all shades of evil but he didn’t seem to be the flesh of the prophecy we thought he was. Then you were born and once again we thought it was you. Mother was however careful not to expose you to those who seek what you carry as you didn’t have the gordonds to protect you. She decided to lock your gift as both you and the old one had a special bond. She came randomly to see how you were faring and that became consistent when you lost both your parents. You had a good heart though and didn’t look like the demon in the prophecy. Mother’s doubt didn’t go away though and some few months ago, she started having nightmares about the prophecy. Almost every night, she will ask me to interpret the prophecy again and again. She will try to reason it out from various angles but all her efforts still pointed back to the same fear- a man with the powers to do evil lives amongst us now. Mother believes the person isn’t you and that you were probably sent by the spirits to fight and kill this demon when it finally surfaces. This is why she has brought you here, to learn how to use your powers, for the good of all. So, there is no need for you to be bothered about the book. You should be more interested in learning as much as you can because the time to use them will soon be upon us.” She concluded with a smile.

I nodded but I could tell what she just told was all she knew about the whole thing and she is the only more knowledgeable person as far as this topic is concerned. Only Anna knows more than she does. Despite the strange trust Anna has for Claudia, she still isn’t truthful with her. Something must have caused that, or probably she is just been careful. I hugged her to show my thanks which surprised Claudia.

“It’s feels good to know I can trust someone around here. I am sorry about what happened to Eric. I hope he accomplishes what he left you for. Alright, I am sure you were here for something before I started asking you questions.” I said.

“Oh yes, very forgetful of me, I am actually here to teach how to use the gift of prophecy in you but I can’t do that today anymore. I will be here tomorrow to begin proper. I will be leaving now.” she stood up, took her books and walked out of the room.

I didn’t get the answers I wanted from Claudia; I should probably ask the woman the book fell from. But I don’t trust that woman, I don’t even like her. There is something not right about her. I should have asked Claudia about her but she might take it the wrong way and might even speak of such things when next she meets with Anna. I will find out what I need to know about the woman soon enough. Anna confessed that I wasn’t the one in the prophecy and she also spoke about someone speaking through my daughter which made no sense to me. But the strange thing is that, not too long after Anna said some strange things to me and refused to speak about the prophecy to me, that witch just happen to drop a book that is about the said prophecy, how coincidental is that? It just couldn’t have happened, she must have been aware of what she did, but why would she do that? Was she instructed to do so by Anna or she is doing so on her own and if so why would she do that? I am certain that when next she visits, she will be expecting me to talk about it, and I will. That woman is on to something and I must find out what.

Two guardians later visited me and we did some work on my sorcery side. One of the women happened to be the one I threatened with lightening the morning I got in here. I apologized the moment she stepped into the room but if she actually accepted my sorry is a still a doubt as she was rather cold towards me. Anyway, I guess I actually deserve it after what I did that morning. When the night came, I left my room after waiting in vain for the beautiful witch to visit and went over to Nyasa’s. I found her standing by her window and staring at the moon. I locked the door and approached her as it seems she wasn’t interested in finding out who was in the room with her.

“So beautiful, isn’t it?” I heard her say when I got too close to her.

“….just as you are beautiful.” She turned to face me when she heard that. She was putting on a smile and then she took hold of my hands and kept them on her big breasts. My breathing changed the moment she did that and I started wishing I had stayed in my room. I was warned not to sleep with her anymore but which right thinking man will say no to a woman as enchanting as Vanessa.

“I have been waiting for you.” she said before locking lips with me. As soon as I opened my mouth, I knew there was no going back on this. Anna will have to forgive me on this on

..... Thanks for the comments guys, I haven't seen some folks though,
... Tobadein, misspeggy, elMacho, nawtiblayse, labaski, girlhaley,rudestmcblaze, Carinaflo and many others, wetin happen na...

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
queencalipso:
Wow!!! What an epic story kiss almost similar to legend of the seeker.

Op I wandered into the literature section for the first time since I became a nairalander yesterday and 'the sword of vengeance' captured my interest. Am a lover of epic and adventurous plays and movies and I must confess; op you are doing a "fantastically" cheesy good job.

I can't believe I read your story uptill midnight. In fact na by 2am I sleep o! And that was because my b3 went down.

sad op you have to pay me for depriving me of my sleep cheesy

I just finished reading the last episode now. Waiting for the next update, but not patiently oo!!
My pop corn Don dey finish abeg do quick post am.

More strength to your fingers cool

... Lol.. Sorry about that.... Thanks for wandering into this section though....
... Keep reading....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
EbonyQueen001:
Thumbs up Solomon. This is indeed epic. Silently following you, keep leading the way bro!!!
P. S: When you are ready with the editing, just PM me.
... .... Thanks dear, that time will soon be upon us...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by queencalipso(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Lol.. Sorry about that.... Thanks for wandering into this section though....
... Keep reading....

Oya na!! I Don dey wait.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
I keep falling inlove with this story
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Francismazi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
I love your style of writting. Keep it up. :-)

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chai! Solozy,U well!! Abeg carry go+
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Temitope012(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
just enjoying every bite of dis story. Weldone nd Kip it up
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by cktheluckyman: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one mr solo,more of that
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dear u might lyk to be reading d story line by line b4 posting to avoid some of d small mistakes up there,thou i do understand it bt sum may not. Up u.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by dimssy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oga solo,how you dey? Me dey here gallant with the update. Thanks manh. Enjoy.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Sageez(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... .... Thanks dear, that time will soon be upon us...
please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.