Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114174 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by queencalipso(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oga solo this update is taking too long oo!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
It feels like years of being here. I presume nobody miss me cos solomon dont even reply my last observation, anyway am actively following till end, you like it or not

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:10am On Jun 09, 2016
...... ....... Uhm... I am sorry guys but I might not be posting soon, I am down with malaria... I hope to be be well before Monday... I know my excuses are now becoming one too many but this is my health here...
..... I will be back stronger and better.....
Love you all...

3 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by marcusagrippa(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Speedy recovery, Solomonbrown64. Herbs (agbo) or injection- which should I send to you? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Eyah! I just sent some chocolates, n get well soon card. So I know u will be alryt before Sunday. I will pray for u too ok.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Get well soon sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
solomonbrown64:
...... ....... Uhm... I am sorry guys but I might not be posting soon, I am down with malaria... I hope to be be well before Monday... I know my excuses are now becoming one too many but this is my health here...
Love you all...
wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by yusufibrahim(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wishing u rocket light speedy recovery ..... Take time to takecare of urself... We will be waiting for u here

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by zelaws: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Speedy recovery bro!

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by EbonyQueen001(f): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sorry my dear. Pls rest well and treat yourself o. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jupitre(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Have been following without texting..my bad...anyways,am intrigued by diz story..more gigabyte to ur phone nd more knwledge frm God..I WISH U FAST RECOVERY TO GV ME MY MEAL

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by queencalipso(f): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Get well soon oga solomon. Am sure you are getting better.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by PricelessCharm(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Get well soon boss. Who born malaria

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Awww sori 4 ur condition. I pray u get well soon

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Love you all...
Don't worry daddy, all will/ shall be well... last time it was your system, and now it's you... Every force that does not want us to freely, smoothly, enjoy this story, or does not want daddy Solo to complete this story, Hooooly Ghooost....... somebody shout 'Fire'

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bobolayefa:

Don't worry daddy, all will/ shall be well... last time it was your system, and now it's you... Every force that does not want us to freely, smoothly, enjoy this story, or does not want daddy Solo to complete this story, Hooooly Ghooost....... somebody shout 'Fire'
Fire!!! Amen! ( Lol )

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Jellymusty(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wishing u a very quick recovery

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Mutaino7(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Speedy recovery... Abeg baba God hol' diz nigga tight

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Quick recorvery my main man.... We missed u

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by uncolonised(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Get well soon solomon, itching to see u get back to top form

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Love you all...
shocked Oga Solomon, please don't be vexed with me. I had issues with my phone's screen, that's why I've been AWOL.

How are you faring now?

I also wish you quick recovery. Stay Strong.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by misspeggy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
solomonbrown64:
CONTINUED
KIERAN

“The book was written in its original text years ago by a wizard. The man was a pure prophet and his sort of gift hasn’t been seen since his death until you. His texts consist mainly of warnings if the powers such as the one you possess get into the wrong hands. He saw destruction and tyranny, the likes of which was witnessed during the time of the golden ones. Mother assumed the book would become a reality after we got to know of what Nero did to his son, so she did all she could to end him but failed. Nero protected his son with ancient and complicated spells and then when they got breached, he created the gordons which brought an end to mother’s plans of killing Lucien. The gordonds were ruthless and are the reason there are very few powerful wizards presently as Nero ordered for their death. He didn’t want any one powerful enough to even have the thought of going after his son. He was ruthless and his son took after him. Mother is one of the few who haven’t been killed because Lucien killers can’t get through the gates into here.

Lucien is cruel and all shades of evil but he didn’t seem to be the flesh of the prophecy we thought he was. Then you were born and once again we thought it was you. Mother was however careful not to expose you to those who seek what you carry as you didn’t have the gordonds to protect you. She decided to lock your gift as both you and the old one had a special bond. She came randomly to see how you were faring and that became consistent when you lost both your parents. You had a good heart though and didn’t look like the demon in the prophecy. Mother’s doubt didn’t go away though and some few months ago, she started having nightmares about the prophecy. Almost every night, she will ask me to interpret the prophecy again and again. She will try to reason it out from various angles but all her efforts still pointed back to the same fear- a man with the powers to do evil lives amongst us now. Mother believes the person isn’t you and that you were probably sent by the spirits to fight and kill this demon when it finally surfaces. This is why she has brought you here, to learn how to use your powers, for the good of all. So, there is no need for you to be bothered about the book. You should be more interested in learning as much as you can because the time to use them will soon be upon us.” She concluded with a smile.

I nodded but I could tell what she just told was all she knew about the whole thing and she is the only more knowledgeable person as far as this topic is concerned. Only Anna knows more than she does. Despite the strange trust Anna has for Claudia, she still isn’t truthful with her. Something must have caused that, or probably she is just been careful. I hugged her to show my thanks which surprised Claudia.

“It’s feels good to know I can trust someone around here. I am sorry about what happened to Eric. I hope he accomplishes what he left you for. Alright, I am sure you were here for something before I started asking you questions.” I said.

“Oh yes, very forgetful of me, I am actually here to teach how to use the gift of prophecy in you but I can’t do that today anymore. I will be here tomorrow to begin proper. I will be leaving now.” she stood up, took her books and walked out of the room.

I didn’t get the answers I wanted from Claudia; I should probably ask the woman the book fell from. But I don’t trust that woman, I don’t even like her. There is something not right about her. I should have asked Claudia about her but she might take it the wrong way and might even speak of such things when next she meets with Anna. I will find out what I need to know about the woman soon enough. Anna confessed that I wasn’t the one in the prophecy and she also spoke about someone speaking through my daughter which made no sense to me. But the strange thing is that, not too long after Anna said some strange things to me and refused to speak about the prophecy to me, that witch just happen to drop a book that is about the said prophecy, how coincidental is that? It just couldn’t have happened, she must have been aware of what she did, but why would she do that? Was she instructed to do so by Anna or she is doing so on her own and if so why would she do that? I am certain that when next she visits, she will be expecting me to talk about it, and I will. That woman is on to something and I must find out what.

Two guardians later visited me and we did some work on my sorcery side. One of the women happened to be the one I threatened with lightening the morning I got in here. I apologized the moment she stepped into the room but if she actually accepted my sorry is a still a doubt as she was rather cold towards me. Anyway, I guess I actually deserve it after what I did that morning. When the night came, I left my room after waiting in vain for the beautiful witch to visit and went over to Nyasa’s. I found her standing by her window and staring at the moon. I locked the door and approached her as it seems she wasn’t interested in finding out who was in the room with her.

“So beautiful, isn’t it?” I heard her say when I got too close to her.

“….just as you are beautiful.” She turned to face me when she heard that. She was putting on a smile and then she took hold of my hands and kept them on her big breasts. My breathing changed the moment she did that and I started wishing I had stayed in my room. I was warned not to sleep with her anymore but which right thinking man will say no to a woman as enchanting as Vanessa.

“I have been waiting for you.” she said before locking lips with me. As soon as I opened my mouth, I knew there was no going back on this. Anna will have to forgive me on this on

..... Thanks for the comments guys, I haven't seen some folks though,
... Tobadein, misspeggy, elMacho, nawtiblayse, labaski, girlhaley,rudestmcblaze, Carinaflo and many others, wetin happen na...
I dey ooo

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by misspeggy(f): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Love you all...
sorry o Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Haba! What kind of sickness is dis dat won't leave our dear Solomonbrown64 for us. Abeg pack ur loa and go ooo.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Eniola7(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
slimsue:
Haba! What kind of sickness is dis dat won't leave our dear Solomonbrown64 for us. Abeg pack ur loa and go ooo.

wish our solo quick recovery.............amen

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
CONTINUED
KIERAN

She came closer having noticed my change in breathing. She stood on her toes and locked lips with me. I kept my lips sealed but that didn't discourage her. I kept my lips sealed until I finally succumbed and opened them. The moment her tongue touched mine, I lost every form of resistance I had in me. I took control of the kiss and then carried her off as I headed for her bed. The kiss soon became rough as she wanted to gain control again but I wouldn't let her. I separated her lips from mine and turned my attention from her beautiful face to the gown she was on. I set out to loosen them when I heard a fierce knock on her door. I stopped immediately but Vanessa didn't want me to, I decided not to but the knocks wouldn't stop.

She finally decided to see who it was that just won't go away. I straightened my clothes and sat on the bed like nothing was about to happen some moments ago. Vanessa walked to the door with a scowl on her face, she opened the door with quite some force and I expected her to raise her voice at whoever was there but she didn't. The fellow didn't allow her do that as Ellen who turned out to be the persistent knocker Walked in without even waiting for Vanessa to ask her to.

" Follow me. "

She said as soon as she stood in front of me. I didn't know how I was supposed to react because I just couldn't understand the level of arrogance in this woman. How could she just walk into someone else's room, interrupt whatever they were doing and then issue a order to me like I was some maid. Vanessa was stunned by Ellen's arrogance but then she recovered and calmly asked her to leave her room. Ellen didn't even bat an eye and instead, continued to gaze at me. I knew this might turn out ugly so I decided to leave with my teacher. I hugged Vanessa before leaving and once again revelled in the feeling from the touch of her big bosoms on my chest. I walked behind Ellen for a while and just as we left the quarters where the rooms were, I dragged her by her arm and pulled her behind one of the tall pillars just at the entrance to the building .

"Don't you ever issue orders to me. What just happened must never repeat itself, I am a man, not just your student. "

I whispered harshly to her but for some weird reasons she just smiled and gently moved her arm from my firm hold. She continued her walk and I wondered where she was leading me to. We walked out of the compound and then continued towards the main town. She moved through several alleys and it didn't look like she had any intention to stop soon. I was getting tired of the never ending walk and when she walked through her next turn, I pulled her back and decided to ask where exactly she was taking me.

She didn't let me talk though, instead she fought off my hold on her and continued with her journey, this time she was slightly running. I wanted to go back but then changed my mind and ran to catch up with her. She Continued running and after a while she stopped and started walking rather slowly. At this time, we were very close to the huge gate that protected the city. A few meters from the gate, she suddenly turned left and walked down the steps I didn't know was there until now. I followed her down and what I saw hooked my feet to the ground.

... I know it's short, but I am still recovering. I can't really think for very long yet.
.. Thanks for your comments, wishes and prayers. They really warmed my heart. Love you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Temitope012(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Get well soon bro.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
I understand dear, please get well soon

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by BraniacX(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oga Salo Salo cheesy
Oya come take napadol intcejion sharp sharp cool

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by zelaws: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good to see you are getting better.

My observation.
Note* Kieran knows Nyasa as Vanessa. I can't remember reading when she revealed her true name to him.

Get strong soon.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babtuna1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
swift recovery boss
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for the update. Get well soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.