Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (6626 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Marlvin(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2016
This is ridiculous people will assume he's a refugee .
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Poseidon000: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2016
xendra:
hmmm, threads like this are usually very busy because guys like where they can talk about their frustration with women especially when it involves money. problem is those complaining aggresively are usually the broke ones, who have probably spent nothing, or a few thousand on women
[size=13pt][b]
Typical attribute of what I'm talking about.

*very quick to tag anybody who refuse to yield to their insatiable want, "broke nigga."(It unequivocally douse all doubt on their true intent in a relationship, which is to extort from their unfortunate victims).

*never fail to spit it on the guyz face on how little he has done for her, while she never care to know the nail and stone the poor mugu has to go through just to get d little he use in servicing her wants and over bloated ego.

*never talks about the positive things she have done for the dude, cos there's none to talk about.

This is why I've been sensitizing all my hommies, on the need to only spend on their families(especially mamas and sisters), fellow guyz who will forever appreciate their kind gesture, and more than 70million less privileged nigerians living below 1$ per day, instead of spending on this ingrates and leechs who view relationship from the panormaric prism of "entitlement/extortion," and never try to build or improve a guy's life nor appreciate his big or little effort.

Pathetic.
[/b][/size]
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

They don't expect anything in return. It's guys who think they do

Speak for yourself.
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by xendra: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]
Typical attribute of what I'm talking about.

*very quick to tag anybody who refuse to yield to their insatiable want, "broke nigga."(It unequivocally douse all doubt on their true intent in a relationship, which is to extort from their unfortunate victims).

*never fail to spit it on the guyz face on how little he has done for her, while she never care to know the nail and stone the poor mugu has to go through just to get d little he use in servicing her wants and over bloated ego.

*never talks about the positive things she have done for the dude, cos there's none to talk about.

This is why I've been sensitizing all my hommies, on the need to only spend on their families(especially mamas and sisters), fellow guyz who will forever appreciate their kind gesture, and more than 70million less privileged nigerians living below 1$ per day, instead of spending on this ingrates and leechs who view relationship from the panormaric prism of "entitlement/extortion," and never try to build or improve a guy's life nor appreciate his big or little effort.

Pathetic.
[/b][/size]
nice you took your time to write so many paragraphs on my mention, I wish I care
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Poseidon000: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2016
xendra:
nice you took your time to write so many paragraphs on my mention, I wish I care
[size=13pt]
Nah! No need to feed your narcissism or flatter yourself.

I only used your post as touch-stone to help inculcate sense into my fellow gggz who are wallowing in the paradise of mugurism and false sense of love.

It is called "indirect sensitization."

So! Don't feel funky,cos you're not up to bar in the scheme of things.
[/size]
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Poseidon000: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:

Speak for yourself.
[size=13pt] Lol. The show is getting interesting. I like your sincerity. [/size]
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Vinshu(f): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2016
chuckvinz:
but you have a thread that says "5 reasons why cheating is good for you relationship" smh gtfho & cheat on your man.

Are you alright? What has creating a thread about cheating (copied and pasted) have to do with this thread? And how does that depict my own life?

Please use your brains
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Vinshu(f): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
So you will stay with a stingy fellow, without expecting anything in return, and even marry him? You should featured in desperate housewives! To whom much is given, much is expected. Thats a universal law.

That's rubbish man.

True love is free, I repeat. Many of you men especially African men don't even know what it is. You stay with someone because you love the person and the person loves you as well not to expect something. Please something like what? Money, sex, phones, ? What could the thing in return be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Vinshu(f): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2016
100Cents:

No disrespect.

Is that how ur dad acted to marry ur mum ?

Yes he did.

Happy now?
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

That's rubbish man.

True love is free, I repeat. Many of you men especially African men don't even know what it is. You stay with someone because you love the person and the person loves you as well not to expect something. Please something like what? Money, sex, phones, ? What could the thing in return be?
At bolded, you juşt ended this text session with that crap you typed. I realised this wont end well with the biased attenuated way of thinking that you have got. Sayonnara
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Vinshu(f): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
At bolded, you juşt ended this text session with that crap you typed. I realised this wont end well with the biased attenuated way of thinking that you have got. Sayonnara

I actually have no intention of going further.
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

I actually have no intention of going further.
Good for you, you made the excellent choice.
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Route1(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

They don't expect anything in return. It's guys who think they do

Don't be so naive, most ladies these days always expect something in return, without a shadow of a doubt. Speak for yourself
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Route1(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2016
xendra:
hmmm, threads like this are usually very busy because guys like where they can talk about their frustration with women especially when it involves money. problem is those complaining aggresively are usually the broke ones, who have probably spent nothing, or a few thousand on women

This post right here just confirms most guy's assertion of Naija ladies always expecting the guys to spend. See how the poster is attacking the guys who for different circumstances or reasons can't meet up with the lady's demands.
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by mamawin(f): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Just the same way spending money on someone you havent married comes with a price tag. What is that word for spending a mans money and marrying another behind his back? I am getting lethogica here...

Arrh I remember now, its heartlessness, selfishness, and wickedness. You know how hard peeps have to work their asses off to get that money? Gerrarahia mehn..
are you sure that ain't your pic up there? why are you so pained on this little matter?
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by xendra: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nah! No need to feed your narcissism or flatter yourself.

I only used your post as touch-stone to help inculcate sense into my fellow gggz who are wallowing in the paradise of mugurism and false sense of love.

It is called "indirect sensitization."

So! Don't feel funky,cos you're not up to bar in the scheme of things.
[/size]
another one, nice! you are making my day
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
mamawin:
are you sure that ain't your pic up there? why are you so pained on this little matter?
Kindly type both questions here..

www.google.com undecided
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by adaobaby: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
that is wickedness ooo
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by kayti(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
Why can't guys spend on a woman without expecting anything in return?
tongue
Vinshu:
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
lasisi69:
look up the word "GORGE"...
°•°I sho'll ain't
....°•° you tryin' ta correct my spellin' an I ain't havin' it tongue ....°•°bye
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by bufness(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

I cannot because:

- I'm married
- Sex is consensual between two people. It shouldn't be in exchange for something. That's prostitution.
giving out money should also be consenseual, if not its extortion
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by deluxez12(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
nothing goes for nothing under the surface of the sun
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by FlySly05: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Why cant you have sex with all men without expecting anything in return? undecided

Oh boy. You dey vex ooo you just burn that babe with your comment. Lol
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by mamawin(f): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Kindly type both questions here..

www.google.com undecided
your stupidity, enh....
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
FlySly05:

Oh boy. You dey vex ooo you just burn that babe with your comment. Lol
Believe me, that malnourished looking girl deserved it. Try checking most of her posts on here. Şhey go dy talk A while saying B. Just contradicting herself, not to talk she is racist, full of herself, thinkş she knöwş all and knows best but even my neighbours dog knows when to bark and when not to!

1 Like

Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
mamawin:
your stupidity, enh... .... But chill, I think I am more stoopid
How about that? Hmm angry
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by FlySly05: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
AirSultan:
Believe me, that malnourished looking girl deserved it. Try checking most of her posts on here. Şhey go dy talk A while saying B. Just contradicting herself, not to talk she is racist, full of herself, thinkş she knöwş all and knows best but even my neighbours dog knows when to bark and when not to!

Just go easy on her bro. You'd be surprise most of these e-thugs are just puny kids hiding behind their phones to talk trash and bully people for silly pleasures.
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
FlySly05:

Just go easy on her bro. You'd be surprise most of these e-thugs are just puny kids hiding behind their phones to talk trash and bully people for silly pleasures.
I know, thats why I discontınued attending to here posts ön this topic.
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by lasisi69(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I sho'll ain't
....°•° you tryin' ta correct my spellin' an ain't havin' it tongue ....°•°bye
... Sorry...

1 Like

Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I sho'll ain't
....°•° you tryin' ta correct my spellin' an I ain't havin' it tongue ....°•°bye
you are an illiterate... You use wrong words and the draft ones cannot decipher that... slowpoke
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
lasisi69:
No, I was only trying to tell you that you are naive, who does not know what rightful and correct words to use in making a sentence.... Bye
 gorge oneself with something
to eat something to the point of fullness. Don't gorge yourself on the snacks. Dinner is in ten minutes. You have gorged yourself with cheese! No wonder you're not hungry. Claire gorged herself on the doughnuts that Fred bought.
See also: gorge
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

....... wink
Re: What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics by lasisi69(f): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
 gorge oneself with something
to eat something to the point of fullness. Don't gorge yourself on the snacks. Dinner is in ten minutes. You have gorged yourself with cheese! No wonder you're not hungry. Claire gorged herself on the doughnuts that Fred bought.
See also: gorge
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

....... wink

Ok.. . Mine was based on www.freedictionary.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name One Nairalander That You Can Marry! / My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver / 8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.