Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet (48416 Views)

14 Days Detox And Diet Plan. A Real Life Saver / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Tellemall: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

The jeans, right?

Or maybe the posture.

Just something feminine but can't place a finger on it.

3 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by kinglekan: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

buhahahahahqhq grin

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Chrishandsome(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
funny quote..

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by danot1030: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Op try honestly take your HIV/AIDS test, just to be sure though.

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MadCow1: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Tellemall:

The jeans, right?

Or maybe the posture.

Just something feminine but can't place a finger on it.

Your fingers are already on it... grin

Abi you no sabi wetin you dey touch.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by bethyz(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Appreciate the man for the work he has done on his body. Encouragement should be better than Criticism . it's not easy. You still look my dear. Don't mind Nigerians. Your health is way more better. Accumulation of fat is dangerous. Thumbs Up

5 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ireneony(f): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I need to loose small weight on my boobs too.

If i dont i might grow fat later.

If only someone knows how.

But Op you looked way better before na.

See as you kon resemble midget now.
yeah...
Loose some weight, definitely the boobs will rrduce
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by demzylahot(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

make the boobs no come small like pimples o
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2016
@ silverdam: Lovely one, love your determination. What was your diet like? what meals did you eat and what did you skip?

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Viccur(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Dnt even try it, love it like that
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by kinglekan: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Which boobs? If that's you on your profile i don't think you need to lose anything.

Except you want to turn off discovery mode and reduce it to the size of a guava. grin grin

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by AyamConfidence(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

babe forget that thing...those breasts make sense like that...no lose weight on them o...unless

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Jacko1(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
You used to look homo

Now you are homosexually looking

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Silverdam, please can you share your diet plan with me? The foods you ate and the ones you avoided. Thank you.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by AyamConfidence(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2016
kinglekan:

Which boobs? If that's you on your profile i don't think you need to lose anything.

Except you want to turn off discovery mode and reduce it to the size of a guava. grin grin

thank you baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by olatade(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2016
I'm also 110kg,but I'm not fat,maybe cause I'm tall(6'5)

Congrats bro,it's not easy losing weight
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by OneManLegion(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Well done, eh.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Project400: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

You look great slim. 34kg is a lot to loose so you should be sooo proud of your hard work. I did the same in an unhealthy manner though and I went from 85kg to 58kg but i wanted to be 68kg Lolz now I'm eating more and sleeping more so i could gain back that 10kg. I need to follow your example and exercise instead of using stress as weight a way to loose weight.

Anyway you look better like this and if you want body mass then muscle is the way to go... Hit the Protein shakes.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don laugh tire. Aarrhhhhh Nairalanders and bad mouth. Emmm Op, I hope ur diick nor shrink from 5 inches to 3 inches? cheesy Just kidding, you look great jorr. Keep up the slim body but also hit the gym bro to look shaped.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by sweetyme001(f): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
@Op, Pictures of your girlfriend before and after!!! To ascertain if it was skipping that reduced you to Jonny Bravo.

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by owoatiswag(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Zambux:
The second pix where u lost weight is damn funny,

True... He b like gay.. Dem Don Burst ur yansh
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Zambux(f): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
owoatiswag:

True... He b like gay.. Dem Don Burst ur yansh

No be me talk so ooo
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by kinglekan: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
montezz:

Oh boy! This guy get bad mouth o

Wait is that your kokoro am seeing? grin

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
Jesu! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by SIRRDIQ(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
opeoluwa20:
See the real one
oga.......wuna no get message......pple lie us are looking for fat wuna d reduce...
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by montezz(f): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
kinglekan:

Wait is that your kokoro am seeing? grin

Kokoro ke? Nibo?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Melinde: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Effect of buharism
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by collitexnaira(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Had it been you were lifting weight while doing this skipping nd dieting you will very handsome than when you re big

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by glossy6(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Passy089:
Mr Man I think you should go back to being fat...
ah ah this ur slim no fit u Abeg... see as ur head big lolz

There is nothing absolutely wrong with his head. I'd give anything to lose 34kg. E no easy

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

You shld have included weight lifting to your skipping then, that way, yu would have looked better than in your 2nd picture.

Now, trully yu be like infected homo(no offence)

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by kinglekan: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
montezz:

Kokoro ke? Nibo?

Lori dp e. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.