Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet (48412 Views)

14 Days Detox And Diet Plan. A Real Life Saver / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by valx2: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
I know this guy..hes definitely gay...I hope this is not hiv.

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by xreal: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why did you have only a pic of you when 'fat'?
Aside from the fact that the pics and story looks fake to me...

your 'new look' can't be 76kg.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by cmonek(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
Lolzz
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by emmaak2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
sinistermind:
There is a limit to which I can lose weight. Talking about clothes, I still get nice clothes. Though I was disturbed about the way I was getting fat, then I used a drug that helped and i'm just fine wit the way I am now and i' far from lepa.

WHICH DRUG
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Olusola147(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I need to loose small weight on my boobs too.

If i dont i might grow fat later.

If only someone knows how.

But Op you looked way better before na.

See as you kon resemble midget now.
You need to loose small weights on your boobs!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by evo2011(f): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
frisky2good:
Guy, abeg go collect your weight back from where you throw am.
My broda, y u be like dis? lol !!!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ifeomaekol(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op I prefer d old u.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Atmmachine:
Nice work.
I'm glad you don't live in America where everyone is fat and it's hard to lose weight

Don't listen to haters.
They don't know how hard it is to lose weight
So everyone in America is fat. That's news to me because I know a lot of people in America that are not fat.

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Pillyportions(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

You look great slim. 34kg is a lot to loose so you should be sooo proud of your hard work. I did the same in an unhealthy manner though and I went from 85kg to 58kg but i wanted to be 68kg Lolz now I'm eating more and sleeping more so i could gain back that 10kg. I need to follow your example and exercise instead of using stress as weight a way to loose weight.

Anyway you look better like this and if you want body mass then muscle is the way to go... Hit the Protein shakes.
how did u lose it? I want to lose afew kg. Someone told me i should b taking cocoa. Abeg i'm waiting for ur reply.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by vislabraye(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

In addition, go for weight training.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by evo2011(f): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
My broda u wicked oh! lol !!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by amtaken(f): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
It seems to me slim pictures were taken in 2002 while the fat pictures are recent.

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ilyas26(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Hahahaha, bad mouth
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by amtaken(f): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Because he dressed better.

UrennaNkoli:
You look better as a fat guy.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by slyrone(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
this op looks so funny, the weight loss nor reach your head sha, cos ur head is still fat. that said by the way u ain't slim u r tiny. My advice: Pls go back to being fat
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by mickey45: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

You look great slim. 34kg is a lot to loose so you should be sooo proud of your hard work. I did the same in an unhealthy manner though and I went from 85kg to 58kg but i wanted to be 68kg Lolz now I'm eating more and sleeping more so i could gain back that 10kg. I need to follow your example and exercise instead of using stress as weight a way to loose weight.

Anyway you look better like this and if you want body mass then muscle is the way to go... Hit the Protein shakes.

What sorts of stress did you mean/use
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Pillyportions(f): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
His skin in d fat pic looks too smooth compared to dat of his slim pic, check his neck and body stature , it looks like that of a girl. Even his last slim pics looks suspicious , it looks lyk a cropped head pasted on a female body.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ilyas26(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gay ass dude
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by evo2011(f): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

My broda u harsh oh, + wicked . Wetin d home boy do u na? U just dey frustrate d guy ministry .I beg make u free am oh! Ahhhhh!!! (very funny)
Na wah 4 nairalanders una no go kill person wt laugh oh. Una no de even try encourage people ministry at all.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Ogedo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
una sure say no be hunger cause dis?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ChynoBEATS: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

Tosin o! Tohsiiiiiin, tosin ,tosin,tosin
Ur try o but go n start eating again,na muscle u need
I pray they dont start bullying you..

U aff lepa well well

Me gan no like am
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pillyportions:
pls can u tell me d unhealthy way u did urs? I want to lose afew kg. Abeg

well sleep and food is how we gain weight i guess so take your food intake down to a meal a day and sleep 4/5 hours a day and within 3mnths you will loose x amount of kilos... Hope your old enough to understand that this is unhealthy and you will gain it all back once you eat and sleep again... So don't bother.

Just make your portions smaller & eat often and drink at least 1lt of water a day. Cut your carbs down (rice, pasta, bread and Sugar intake) and Don't eat too much red meat (eat it twice a week, and chicken for the rest of the week) Meat is bad for your figure...
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by mickey45: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Atlantian:
Its best to lose weight without losing much of body mass. There are healthy fats and unhealthy fats. I got rid of my stomach and my ass and maintained my weight at 70kg while my body mass creates illusion of average size. Losing weight is good, but keeping the mass of the muscles is great sometimes. mass doesnt kill, its weight that kills.

How do you do that? Keeping muscle mass?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...which kind heath??...did u hav malaria?,,,bro but how can u loooklike fat rich man to Mechanic? (no ofeinse) angry

Spilling crap since '08

You deserve an award

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
mickey45:

What sorts of stress did you mean/use

Well work and life could get stressful and one looses weight lol it aint no diet plan it's just life's exercise plan undecided

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Pillyportions(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

well sleep and food is how we gain weight i guess so take your food intake down to a meal a day and sleep 4/5 hours a day and within 3mnths you will loose x amount of kilos... Hope your old enough to understand that this is unhealthy and you will gain it all back once you eat and sleep again... So don't bother.

Just make your portions smaller & eat often and drink at least 1lt of water a day. Cut your carbs down (rice, pasta, bread and Sugar intake) and Don't eat too much red meat (eat it twice a week, and chicken for the rest of the week) Meat is bad for your figure...

thanks. I will support it wit exercise.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MrCork: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ariel20:

Spilling crap since '08

You deserve an award

[color=#000099 . WTF...u are born in 2008??[/color]
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Ayoh101(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
haba!! are you sure you are not sick?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by sinistermind(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
emmaak2:

WHICH DRUG

Slim K
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Franky826: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:

y'all play too much grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Atlantian: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
mickey45:

How do you do that? Keeping muscle mass?
Smoothies and high-carbs-low-calories diet.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by mickey45: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

Well work and life could get stressful and one looses weight lol it aint no diet plan it's just life's exercise plan undecided

Ok I get you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.