Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet (48414 Views)

14 Days Detox And Diet Plan. A Real Life Saver / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by rollywise(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I need to loose small weight on my boobs too.

If i dont i might grow fat later.

If only someone knows how.

But Op you looked way better before na.

See as you kon resemble midget now.

I can help if only you will allow me
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

grin damn
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by SaiBuharii: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol

Lmaoooo...werey ni eleyi sha.

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Skain(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
First thought on guys in area will be like "mehnnn, owu dey blow dis guy seriously o"

Congrats sha
Its good to be healthy
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its Buhari that caused it. shocked
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by obstead200(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
i DEY TELL U!!!!!
NA SO SO HEAD THE GUY GET NOW. ABEG HE SHUD STOP THE DIETING IMMEDIATELY. HE IS BETTER OFF THE WAY HE WAS.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MadCow1: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by summerflame(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
That's what we call "HAMMER HEAD OF HORROR"
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by summerflame(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guys, u are really mad, u no get joy at all, see how u finish am.. Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MrCork: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ariel20:

Spilling crap since '08

You deserve an award

OP is either yor boy friend or u fancy me....i tink u fancy me..corrrect?...dont lie! wink
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by GboyegaD(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

What was your usual diet like?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Engrr(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The second pix was when the guy never begin chop and the first one na as things don better........Slim ko!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by samsam2019: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Hahahahhahaha there's a special place in hell for you
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by summerflame(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
The same wrist watch he was using before contacting HIV is what he is still using after contacting the deadly virus. O ma se ooooo
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

You're a f*cking mad man!!! You owe me a drink! I just spat mine out when I burst into laughter. You get sharp mouth o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by damiso(f): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
double post
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by damiso(f): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
SMH at all the comments on this thread undecided

OP well done you have done very well. I wish NL had the clapping emoticon. I know how much hard work, discipline it takes to lose weight.

Maybe mix up your cardio routine( skipping) with some strength training now that you have lost the weight.

Again well done and please don't let all the negative words get to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Wizkoko(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow! silverdam, you skipped for 30 minutes? That's amazing. Did you do it at a stretch, or you gave intervals?
I want to start skipping, too. Although, my aim is not to lose weight. I just want muscular legs. Skipping makes the legs muscular, right?
I workout everyday—push ups and weight lift—and now, I have a wide chest, but small legs. The thing just doesn't look nice. Imagine The Rock's body on Angelina Jolie's legs. Do you get the picture?

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by duduade: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Zambux:
The second pix where u lost weight is damn funny,
I swear e be like say gayness just increase geometrically...
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by bigtt76(f): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocked warrris dis? Nor bi dis LIB Onynx guy dis grin hin sef don begin wear pencil trousis grin cheesy

silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by alanic: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hi, visit Alanic retail for buy fitness clothing from USA, Uk and Australia.

Visit : http://www.alanic.com/
Contact id: kreative@alanic.com
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MadCow1: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

You're a f*cking mad man!!! You owe me a drink! I just spat mine out when I burst into laughter. You get sharp mouth o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Barman!!!! Give this Dame another drink on me.. grin grin grin grin grin

Glad I could entertain you today.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Debbieo(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy chia people are wicked o lwkmdho
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ggrin(f): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
asumo12:
u see wetin i see?

shocked shocked shocked
wetin u see? shocked:ooshocked
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wizkoko:
Wow! silverdam, you skipped for 30 minutes? That's amazing. Did you do it at a stretch, or you gave intervals?
I want to start skipping, too. Although, my aim is not to lose weight. I just want muscular legs. Skipping makes the legs muscular, right?
I workout everyday—push ups and weight lift—and now, I have a wide chest, but small legs. The thing just doesn't look nice. Imagine The Rock's body on Angelina Jolie's legs. Do you get the picture?

Post a picture, let's see grin

1 Like

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by bigtt76(f): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eeeeeeeeeeei .... shocked grin this man you bi MadCow for true hehehehe Nairaland don trun CrazyLand shaaaaa tongue

MadCow1:

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by frisky2good(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
In my own opinion, he looked way better when he was big. grin

evo2011:

My broda, y u be like dis? lol !!!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by deluxecad(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kindly put back on that weight boy, you look better in it.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op be regretting now for uploading his pix...
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by johnemeka(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
you look okay in your new body but you lack packaging strategy.

When you want to market yourself in this manner you must make your new look appear more pleasing to the eye than the old you.

All the same the message has been passed on.

Thanks though.

[size=14pt]PM me if you need Printer/Copier/Scanner in Port Harcourt.[/size]

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam, you did well in losing weight; but I think you went too far. At 110kg, you could have lost only 15kg and still look lean and good.
A 34kg weight loss seems too drastic
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by kinglekan: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingTom:
shocked shocked

Dokita eyin na ri kokoro yen abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.