Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet (48408 Views)

14 Days Detox And Diet Plan. A Real Life Saver / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by maursatt: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
My man you look like chupa Chu( sweet)
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by prinsam30: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
my guy abeg the weight loss no fit u at All at all, see as u come be like gayboy, u look more reasonable in ur formal self jor
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by holluwai(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na weight loose still come make you ugly join? Abeg poverty don arrest this guy so him just turn am to weight loose jare.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by osile2012: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Op now that u don loose weight, na your sister jeans you come dey wear ?

You pictures no get date on them, how we won take know say na so u dey now ?

You did not show any pic of you exercising or what u ate.

From your pics, u dont look like person that lost weight intentionally . E dey like say na condition make u loose weight (Poverty, Sickness etc)

[/size]
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

cry cry embarassed Chei grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
glossy6:

There is nothing absolutely wrong with his head. I'd give anything to lose 34kg. E no easy

No like seriously Look at his head!! there's nothing wrong in being urself... fat or slim, except maybe the fat de affect your joystick lolz
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Fash20: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I need to loose small weight on my boobs too.

If i dont i might grow fat later.

If only someone knows how.

But Op you looked way better before na.

See as you kon resemble midget now.

When most girls want theirs to grow bigger you want to lose weight on yours. I'll advice you to leave it because the bigger the better.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Imind: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
My guy abeg non mind dem. dem forget say person when fat get high risk of heart and HB problems. u fit like dis
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
why are u so mean, try fear God small nah angry Haba!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by femi4: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Its easy, all that region need is some one to help you suck it out
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by JSayin(f): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congrats OP.

That said, the problem now is that the full head of hair, beard and mustache look you had before you lost weight no longer suits your new thinner frame and neither does your former dress code.

You need a COMPLETE style overhaul.

4 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Starieangel(f): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

u shud av stayed d way u are. Dis new you looks sumhw.your head for instance.... Well, well..
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by busky101(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
No be onyxgodwin babe be dis?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by queencalipso(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I tell you the op loosing of weight no follow at all. he is looking malnourished.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Atlantian: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its best to lose weight without losing much of body mass. There are healthy fats and unhealthy fats. I got rid of my stomach and my ass and maintained my weight at 70kg while my body mass creates illusion of average size. Losing weight is good, but keeping the mass of the muscles is great sometimes. mass doesnt kill, its weight that kills.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by mekzyjoe(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

Dis gay mofo
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Malayy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

you don't loose weight on boobs...
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by elampiro(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:

You have done well so far. All you need do now is to get a good balance.

1. Eat a little more

2. Add muscle exercise. Like press up.

3. Don't do skipping everyday.

You will gain a more balanced body stature. Also use a good camera to snap. In the second picture, the camera didn't bring out your real shape.

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by HaneefahRN(f): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
I love your former stature, you looked better. You should really work on putting on a little more, you look like someone in need of food. Work on building muscle mass.

If you had the kind of mum I have she would have carried you to the hospital long ago.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Originalsly: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bro....you were never fat.... just out of shape.... needed to exercise to tone your muscles and burn out the belly fat. Lifting weights... body building exercises would've been just fine. Truth be told... you look sick in the second pic.... borderline malnourished. I suggest you scrap that bird diet you're on....eat healthy and go pick up some weights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
U try
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
kinglekan:

Lori dp e. grin grin

shocked shocked
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by khunz: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
The picture looks more like you before marriage and after marriage(ring on finger in slim photo)
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Acidosis(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
elampiro:

You have done well so far. All you need do now is to get a good balance.

1. Eat a little more

2. Add muscle exercise. Like press up.

3. Don't do skipping everyday.

You will gain a more balanced body stature. Also use a good camera to snap. In the second picture, the camera didn't bring out your real shape.
Exactly

Many don't know how to position a camera. His head isn't too big, but the cameraman spoilt the whole thing by tilting the phone.

2 Likes

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by UyiIredia(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
@ silverdam U looked more handsome when u were fatter. And I'm not the only one saying it.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by happney65: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
OP Looks Gay sef.. grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Oghumu1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice one, I'll also like to reduce my stomach too, I don't goto gym I think I'll engage in skipping too.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by maxzzo1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
So which is better now?? abi na buhari hunger cause am.....?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Olympus can only fall but can never loose weight..
Or do you want your olympus to fall now that you still using it to shine?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by seunakin231(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
This pix is more of before and after....
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hit the gym bro.... You'll be proud of your body after 2 months wink ...
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Agbalanze(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Somehow... u look gay lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.