Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her (6504 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Tbh, Sex just happens to me. It comes in handy and I have it... I do keep my intentions pure on the outstart;a romance friendship of course but as the going gets going , things just point in that direction and it happens. So it is with most folks in my small circle too, how the op now conceptualize it as something you do for reasons is just beyond me but I try to understand as usual. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:
Tbh, Sex just happens to me. It comes in handy and I have it... I do keep my intentions pure on the outstart;a romance friendship of course but as the going gets going , things just point in that direction and it happens. So it is with most folks in my small circle too, how the op now conceptualize it as something you do for reasons is just beyond me but I try to understand as usual. wink

Correct guy!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by xendra: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Another B.S thread. so many Nigerians need rehabilitation
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2016
xendra:
Another B.S thread. so many Nigerians need rehabilitation

As in?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by KingRex1(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
**cough** she say she waiting

who virgin done help epp
Haha! Morning bruv
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by CICERO09(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Drabeey:
I know without reading this piece some of you are calling for my head already.

Sorry to tell you this i have my reasons... sip some Zobo while you enjoy this...

You must test run your prospective wife beacuse..

1. To certify if you truly love her.

Even Tosyne2much who claims to be guru when it come to relationship matters, doesn't know this.
You'll agree with me that there is love at firsist sight and which can grow even more than the first sight.
See my brother there is one thing that happen immediately after intercourse that will make you feel as if you hate that other mate. If you feel this toward the lady you want to marry.... sharpaly run, you dont love him/her, and if you marry such person.... dont blame your village people, blame yourself. Hence, if you haven't test run nko? You wont know se-bi?

2. I cant cope with his/her demand for sex

Many marriages have failed just becuase one of the spouse is too much demanding sex or the other one doesnt satisfy enough...

When my friend complained his wife was giving him headaches and demanding sex too much, i laughed in Igbira language.
Excuse me sir, why will you marry someone urge pass your own... abi aunty you no know say bros JT big before you said i do?.. now you are complaining that you are been.....
Anyway, my advise to HateU2 and mhiz is that abeg, abeg please let tgat bros touch you well and make sure he has the right size for you. Hmmm. I talk my own.

3. You need to know if he/ she is neat there..

Yes, i said it..
Haba! If you havent smooched and get down there,how will you know if bros observe environmental sanitation down there regularly or aunty is not selling locust beans there. Abeg martinz1 and oliviaarims be careful of this before marrying each other. Try and hmmmm before marriage. Thank you. you are welcome kiss

4. You will detect her lies..

Im not saying she is ooo, and im not saying she isnt..
Onila who always claims vigin Mary here.. hehehe. I heard Agarawu23 is planing to walk her down the aisle without proper ...... hmmm
My brother, its better late than sorry oo. She has been through all nooks and cranny of lagos mainland and have meet both big and small. Although she is still very fine since mary kay hasn't been affected by dollar(she can afford that) , so you are carried away by the beauty, coupled with the fact that your church doctrine says you shouldn't do that before marriage. Im sorry sir, please if she had told you she is a vigin and you got there on wedding day and discover that the red sea that allowed the isrealites to pass is learning for where her own balck sea dey nko? Hmmm. Pls do the needful before marriage.

5. You can add your own, but stilli, i have spoken..

Anyways...

Drabeey Wrote this joor.

People like you are actually the problem of this country
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by fragrant(f): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Keep deceiving urself, dis makes no sense.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2016
fragrant:
Keep deceiving urself, dis makes no sense.

To you ba?

Lol... holier than thou... smh
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by prinsam30: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2016
contradicting topics everywhere
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Maxi112: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! Morning bruv
morning brother, how was Ya night
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by KingRex1(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
morning brother, how was Ya night
Very sound man, tnks!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Very sound man, tnks!

Very sound ke?

You get light?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by KingRex1(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Drabeey:

Very sound ke?
You get light?
Lol.. I gat light o.
E be like say nepa don tidy you

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is that my moniker undecided undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by MrCork: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Is that my moniker undecided undecided

angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Oh my gosh!
Oh my Gosh!!
Oh my Gosh!!!
Not this afternoon again cry
Stfuareugod, coman see me nd see trouble ooo cry cry
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by slyrone(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
Lies of the devil angry i'm keeping myself till i get married! angry
You! keep yourself kwa? faa. I don't trust people with big bulgy eyes.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by slyrone(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Buharism:
Our Youths have gone mad again.
. So many pple don't know this. YOUTH is one of d few words in English that r zero plurals. there is no such thing as youths the plural of youth is youth
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
I still maintain it"our body is the temple of the holy spirit"Avoid premarital sex
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by layla129(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
slyrone:
You! keep yourself kwa? faa. I don't trust people with big bulgy eyes.

Lool, that was harsh! Its not by eyes
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by slyrone(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

I expected a rush of insults. I was just kidding dear, nd I m glad u didn't take offence. now I believe u lol. u r calm and sweet wink
layla129:

I expected a rush of insults. I was just kidding dear, nd I m glad u didn't take offence. now I believe u lol. u r calm and sweet
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
Lies of the devil angry i'm keeping myself till i get married! angry

Wow. Good of you

Please keep it
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
Lol, dey wnt 2 claim holy If you haven't had sex this month say Hi grin

Hi
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by layla129(f): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
slyrone:
I expected a rush of insults. I was just kidding dear, nd I m glad u didn't take offence. now I believe u lol. u r calm and sweet wink I expected a rush of insults. I was just kidding dear, nd I m glad u didn't take offence. now I believe u lol. u r calm and sweet

Its no biggie wink...who are you voting for miss Nl?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Abesodiq(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Its no biggie wink...who are you voting for miss Nl?

Now I see the reason she didn't shower insult on him...
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by layla129(f): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abesodiq:

Now I see the reason she didn't shower insult on him...

Lol, you think? Check my posts, quotes, and all. I have no record of violence... i rather ignore
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by wisolo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
inspiration from the pit of hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Love Exist Over The Net? / Sex Themed Threads And Sexuality Section / xxxxxcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.