Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (11231 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol. Bad dream
Lol, I asked smello that question but it was too late. He couldn't help it
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
You're still Alive? grin

alive and kicking!! been dreaming about that RBA all along babe! damn!!!! grin

don't worry, there won't be any mistakes like the post above!! cool

1 Like

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Qualer:

alive and kicking!! been dreaming about that RBA all along babe! damn!!!! grin

don't worry, there won't be any mistakes like the post above!! cool
Keep dreaming babe...grin

that's the one thing everyone could afford. tongue

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by KingRex1(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I asked smello that question but it was too late. He couldn't help it
Egbon smellymouth coman see o. Angel was too hot for u, u couldnt help it!
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by layla129(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Qualer:

definitely not with eyes like those! no fuccking way!! tongue

Lol, really? Don't let the contacts mess with you
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
KingRex1:
Egbon smellymouth coman see o. Angel was too hot for u, u couldnt help it!
Lol, I call namecheesy
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Keep dreaming babe...grin

that's the one thing everyone could afford. tongue

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Qualer: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Lol, really? Don't let the contacts mess with you

i am seeing beyond the contacts babe!! cool we know...
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Sexytemi(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Qualer:

don't worry! i'll give you one or two when i get to B.Rep! grin grin

smh
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Rockmyworld(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
This can only happen when you're trying to tell her you're about to pull out and she's keep hitting you and refusing to let go. grin grin grin

Girls are very funny.

1 Like

Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ah, this is trouble!
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by vicdall(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sincerely I am not sure I understand
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by IamLEGEND1: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
vicdall:
Sincerely I am not sure I understand
you see,the guy & girl are nakéd...the guy has mounted the girl....drilling in and out in a to & fro motion or up and down, depending on the séx position.
bear in mind,they are copulating without protection, so they decide to practice coitús interuptus.
So,the guy keeps going at it until he orgàsms. see now the picture is depicting how the outside and a bit of the inside of the girl's vagína looks like after the guy has ejacúlated. with him not being able to fully pull his penís out in time to ejacúlate outside the vagína.....
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by prinsam30: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Economy pullout
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Smartsyn(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you see,the guy & girl are nakéd...the guy has mounted the girl....drilling in and out in a to & fro motion or up and down, depending on the séx position.
bear in mind,they are copulating without protection, so they decide to practice coitús interuptus.
So,the guy keeps going at it until he orgàsms. see now the picture is depicting how the outside and a bit of the inside of the girl's vagína looks like after the guy has ejacúlated. with him not being able to fully pull his penís out in time to ejacúlate outside the vagína.....

if you still don't understand this vivid illustration from the Legend, then you need some practicals.
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Cybertext(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Smartsyn:
if you still don't understand this vivid illustration from the Legend, then you need some practicals.

Lol... prof! prof!!
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Julietcutie(f): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2016
ewwwwwwww!
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Dcanio: 7:01am On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:
I don't understand this caption. I know the picture is sexual and all...but don't get that caption
ask ur boo wen next he bleep u nt to use condom u hear
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
ewwwwwwww!

What is ewwwwwwwry 'bout this delicious snack?
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Enypie:
See how you made that delicious snack look disgusting. sad

Hehehehe
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:

Naah, this is too messy. I also understand he lied... but the messiness confused me Lol

@Slysaac can you see i'm innocent?

You got my moniker wrong.... N am not yet convinced of your innocence... It could all be an act!.... grin... Anyway happy sundae..... wink
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
Michael Jordan is always there to catch it when he doesnt grin
I don't understand. Kindly break it down for me.
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2016
I'm here to read comments,
Who's wt me?
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by XtraSmooth404: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Ewwwwwwww grin
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by vicdall(f): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

lol. Thanks,I now understand. Although I would prefer to think of it as a very creamy and delicious pastry
Re: When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea by vicdall(f): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Smartsyn:
I have understood joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Why Do People Double Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.