Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (20575 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:
And, there are some that are even faceless lol, Maybe a logarithmic problem. She's on this thread, so you don't have to stress yourself grin

Lol! The face of estharfabian. Im sure if it was a phony speaking contest, she would fling her boobs forward and litter the whole of nairaland with campaigns. She bold for that one.

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U seem bold and smart. I'm surprised u choose to cower under an unknown moniker.

Who knows urs? except that ur an india freak... who ur moniker epp?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
E consign You? undecided

issit Your Answer?

Dude... u said miss nairaland isnt a beauty contest so i asked d question... what is it then, and U fail to answer. U instead resorted to playing victim, calling ppl bullies. Go and drink water.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
E consign You? undecided

issit Your Answer?

Dude... u said miss nairaland isnt a beauty contest so i asked d question... what is it then, and U fail to answer. U instead resorted to playing victim, calling ppl bullies. Go and drink water.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Shey? grin

don't mind them..angry
Psst--i don't like gossiping o but I heard she stepped down. shocked
tongue tongue tongue Before nko
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Who knows urs? except that ur an india freak... who ur moniker epp?
Wif all those vibes nd talents u've got u choose to do nothing but lick estherfabian's ass.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

tongue tongue tongue Before nko
So....it's TeamLanicky abi? grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
So....it's TeamLanicky abi? grin

Yup. Team Melanin . I mean, go black and never go back wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Wif all those vibes nd talents u've got u choose to do nothing but lick estherfabian's ass.

Says d one who came a month ago. Now u wanna lick mine? Asslicker. When did i show u any vibe or talent? Serzly, if we access technology based on our intelligence, u shd b counting stones. Ur worse dan a nitwit.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Says d one who came a month ago. Now u wanna lick mine? Asslicker. When did i show u any vibe or talent? Serzly, if we access technology based on our intelligence, u shd b counting stones. Ur worse dan a nitwit.
Do urself a favour, channel all those efforts u waste in trolling estherfabian into something productive, who knows u may become more useful than being a nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by unapapadeycraze: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm Not -pretty... cool

U berra stop Hyperventilating...grin
I'll Give you A shoutOut whenever I Update my diary! ina nu?

You fine, you no fine, I sha wanna see ya picture. Do me a mail na.

Ohkies. When will that be? Make it quick.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Do urself a favour, channel all those efforts u waste in trolling estherfabian into something productive, who knows u may become more useful than being a nitwit.

I bet ur heart was beating... waiting fr my reply. Are u esthar? Did she come crying to you? Or u wanna score some points that will earn u a place inbetween her thighs? u should channel your entire existence to something other than butting in and giving unsolicited advice. i was done with esthar days ago. I only asker her a simple question. Too bad you people are always out to see the offensive and dish it out then play goody goody when the person comes at you in return.

I dnt know you, so I dnt have issues with u. Go to bed if u are bored.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yup. Team Melanin . I mean, go black and never go back wink
.....Like music to my ears...embarassed

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I bet ur heart was beating... waiting fr my reply. Are u esthar? Did she come crying to you? Or u wanna score some points that will earn u a place inbetween her thighs? u should channel your entire existence to something other than butting in and giving unsolicited advice. i was done with esthar days ago. I only asker her a simple question. Too bad you people are always out to see the offensive and dish it out then play goody goody when the person comes at you in return.

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by favourboy1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Estharfabian cant give an answer to it because she doesnt understand it at all, she instead beat around ur question.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
.....Like music to my ears...embarassed

Weeell, Whatever! I'm just trying to promote the appreciation of the dark skin in my own little way. Go on promoting "Oyinbo" wannabe color for all I care jarey, To each his own.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
favourboy1:

Estharfabian cant give an answer to it because she doesnt understand it at all, she instead beat around ur question.
One more Noise about Estharfabian And I'd seriously Comit suicide! grin

Ahan! shocked

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

And dont forget to deactivate ur nitwit moniker wen u r done kissing estherfabian's feet.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

Weeell, Whatever! I'm just trying to promote the appreciation of the dark skin in my own little way. Go on promoting "Oyinbo" wannabe color for all I care jarey, To each his own.
Lol. Chill Out...

You misunderstood me...we're basically On the same team..
Lanicky...Comman explain to him o! grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by lanicky(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. Chill Out...

Lol..

Chillax princeprinz grin
Esther is one of ussmiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
And dont forget to deactivate ur nitwit moniker wen u r done kissing estherfabian's feet.
cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I said next time I updated my diary.....undecided

...Chillax
Esthar wants to put up her VN? Abeg mention me if u want update ur diary. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I said next time I updated my diary.....undecided

...Chillax
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
favourboy1:

Shes fond of doing that. She puts herself in the situation, and starts asking u to leave her alone. If a woman isnt ashamed to spread her legs, why should u b ashamed to look?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
ActOfWar:

Lol. grin

sure thing! wink
Have You heard about Lanicky? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u never see Mímzy ni?
mimzy dey wit her hubby dey do mushy mushy, all of una dey kill unaselves for am.. iranu.

I pirry una. Make una continue
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
cool

Oh sharrap, tell ur e warrior I moved on frm all ur issues.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
cool
Esther i dont understand wot u r saying. Maybe u shuld send me a vm. Ur vm seems to make more sense.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Oh sharrap, tell ur e warrior I moved on frm all ur issues.
Did You skip the part where I said I'd rip his head off and shiit On his shoulders if he doesn't leave your ass? angry

I defended your ass...and this is All I get? A fucking Shuttap Card? dude...really?
grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. Chill Out...

lol. My bad I didn't get you. I mistook your positive vibes for Irony. Mabinu jarey my padi grin Your head dey dia big time.
Don't forget to show your diary lovers the right path too, Everybody deserves Heaven ykno wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by IamLEGEND1: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
mimzy dey wit her hubby dey do mushy mushy, all of una dey kill unaselves for am.. iranu.
I pirry una. Make una continue
And demiladegoldcircle nko? probably receiving a kenyan guy's oversized rod as we speak. but daz none of mah business.
#Hi,hater
#ByeHater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.