Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (20677 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
ActOfWar:

Tiri gbosa for u
Thanks. How have you been?
Sorry I have been swamped lately
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by hresso: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

I warned you oo

it's a contest and i expect her team to come out and defend her. not a big deal.

they actually have a lot to do to sell their candidate because the girl is not pretty at all. i mean as in wtf

whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
StillBrandnew:
Say that again... What about Pushmusic ? grin
What is a pushmusic? shocked

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

But she is pretty undecided

Ermmm...can you watch the type of moniker you respond to. Gbagwalada or whatever-she is just opened that account on April 21st to attack lanicky. She/he is a spineless thing. A coward!

TEAM LANICKY...JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
shocked shocked shocked U self de support Lani.cky??
dare2differ:

My family are all here mister. grin

Keep running round Nigeria like a mad man. When are you going back sir? Where you deported?

I left Nairaland because of people like you, it seems nothing has changed.

Get a life, because People don't Bleep with Muslim's in Scotland doesn't mean you should carry out yo frustrations on us

2 Likes

mimzy:

I felt hurt by your words and that triggered my reaction to you that day, if you go through your mentions, you will notice that despite the horrific words you said to me, I didn't pay you back in your own coin.

Nevertheless, i am not too proud to say I AM SORRY. Hope we are good now

Have u forgotten the thesaurus u opened just to lump words on me in your self defence, the the latter modifications to erase the damage done?

doesnt mattr. Tho.

And i read dis sentence... i didnt see sorry. Im not asking for it . In the end, its not about me, but about the public
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Coward!
Coward!
Coward!
Coward!

Me? Coward?? Atleast I'm not some hijab wearing fatso who is so ashamed of her looks. I can upload my pic for you to get a redefinition of what beauty really is. Bye fatso. Don't even expect to get a reply from me, I'll be too busy shopping for gifts for my besties baby shower. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Its called fake moniker not alternative.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

Me? Coward?? Atleast I'm not some hijab wearing fatso who is so ashamed of her looks. I can upload my pic for you to get a redefinition of what beauty really is. Bye fatso. Don't even expect to get a reply from me, I'll be too busy shopping for gifts for my besties baby shower. grin

I knew you were a knight

Coward. We don't want your picture. Tell us your original moniker!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin That sounds good wink
it does...doesn't it? grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
mimzy:

Awwwww. Honestly we love peace, only if you get to know us better smiley. Please do not be guided by misconception .

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate sire

Did you say peace or piss shocked

Most of the Knights are delusional bastards_ angry angry angry

It's an individual competition that's why I am pitching my tent with

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:

I left Nairaland because of people like you, it seems nothing has changed.

Get a life, because People don't Bleep with Muslim's in Scotland doesn't mean you should carry out yo frustrations on us

Live or lived in the US?

Why did they deport you?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
hresso:

it's a contest and i expect her team to come out and defend her. not a big deal.

they actually have a lot to do to sell their candidate because the girl is not pretty at all. i mean as in wtf

whatever.

Am just relieved that there are other confident people on here. I know nitwitfabian feels the same way but she won't talk because she's terrified embarassed. Take a chill pill girl. I'm not ven on anyone's team. I'm only voicing out my opinion @nitwitfabian
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by AlienStar: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
The wording 'black is beautiful' is to make blacks (whether dark or light skinned) embrace their color and stop feeling inferior to whites..... Do you really know what being ugly is? ....Truly black is beautiful!!...
Urlando:

Like all those ugly black models who feature on elle? They know their ugly but will call them "beautiful" just because they don't want to appear racist.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
mimzy:

I felt hurt by your words and that triggered my reaction to you that day, if you go through your mentions, you will notice that despite the horrific words you said to me, I didn't pay you back in your own coin.

Nevertheless, i am not too proud to say I AM SORRY. Hope we are good now

honestly, Im sorry I hurt you. Even tho ur actions were in poor taste. I came on hard. . . But its because u defended it. Now that I think about it, anyone can make that mistake... if it was a mistake.

1 Like

dare2differ:
Thanks. How have you been?
Sorry I have been swamped lately
Is it that I'm dreaming or dareto.differ's really asking me dt question shocked shocked shocked ***i feel like dancing kerewa now grin*** I have been doing good though kinda feeling better with this ur post kiss kiss kiss
Estharfabian:
it does...doesn't it? grin

lols. It does does . grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Live or lived in the US?

Why did they deport you?

Why are you so obsessed where I live? shocked

I am not into Fat Muslims...I WONT PROCESS VISA for you shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

I knew you were a knight

Coward. We don't want your picture. Tell us your original moniker!

Before I was mimzy, and later jadekittans now am a knight? Tomorrow I will be nitwitfabian or estharfabian. Kikikikikikiki. Bye fatso cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
AlienStar:
The wording 'black is beautiful' is to make blacks (whether dark or light skinned) embrace their color and stop feeling inferior to whites..... Do you really know what being ugly is? ....Truly black is beautiful!!...

So, u mean its just like telling a 400 pound chic..." u r not fat, u are just chubby and cute". Whereas there are actual chubby and cute girls everywhere. We all know Black is beautiful. But not all blacks are beautiful. And skin color shouldnt be a campaign tag.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

Before I was mimzy, and later jadekittans now am a knight? Tomorrow I will be nitwitfabian or estharfabian. Kikikikikikiki. Bye fatso cheesy wink

Looooool! for the records.. i dnt laff like that.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

Are you **?

I was talking about your crew. Stv***!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
What is a pushmusic? shocked

Ah don't worry.
I'll let him know you've dumped his ass you little meanie. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dollyjoy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupidinluv it quite unlike you to view a thread for hours without commenting,whatup? tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:

Why are you so obsessed where I live? shocked

I am not into Fat Muslims...I WONT PROCESS VISA for you shocked
I am not into deportees either

I don't need your visa. If wanted one, it would take me less than 10 secs to get one....I live in the EU and I have never been deported wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Wow! You should have chosen 'psychic' as your moniker? We are not trying to make up for her 'ugliness' with her complexion. By the way, she is not ugly. This competition is more than beauty.

cc Stupedinluv, did anyone stopped you from contesting? If you think she is not beautiful enough, you that is Miss pretty oya contest na.

Bad belle!
SMH

Maybe one day you will see how silly you sound here.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
AlienStar:

Its really not necessary to throw that phrase around to justify an ugly girls ugliness dear. That's the point I think av been tryna make.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
ActOfWar:

Is it that I'm dreaming or dareto.differ's really asking me dt question shocked shocked shocked ***i feel like dancing kerewa now grin*** I have been doing good though kinda feeling better with this ur post kiss kiss kiss
Good to know cheesy
Who are you routing for?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

Lol. grin

Anyone that insinuates or even welcome the thought Of You being me...Surely Deserves to be hunted down, Castrated and killed! angry

No similarities! No chemistry! No spark! nada!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:
I am not into deportees either

I don't need your visa. If wanted one, it would take me less than 10 secs to grant one....I live in the EU and I have never been deported wink

Suit yourself...Sorry if I said any bad words...The new Vanquay doesn't engage in Bullshit_ again.

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
SMH

Maybe one day you will see how silly you sound here.
Maybe one day you will be smart and mature!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:

Suit yourself...Sorry if I said any bad words...The new Vanquay doesn't engage in Bullshit_ again.

Sorry if I made revisit bad memories
I promise I won't do that again if you behaved

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.