Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (20669 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by lanicky(f): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
hresso:

well, now you know.
you ain't ugly, but it will be very unfair if you end up winning this contest. common undecided

Okay. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

Why?
I never for once said I got one....

I'm not following you so I wouldn't know if u said you ever had one or not. All I'm saying is ; I sensed the sarcasm in your response when you said how smart , and lured you to untwine .
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

You can lie! Anyways, smart sharp twist! wink

U cnt read. Is lanicky modelling? i ws talkin abt d modelling world n dose chewing stick looking black babes with jigbo faces. If its abt lanicky, i will say it is. Im already using a fake moniker.. why lie again?
Jarizod:
yhyh tongue
Oh...You're God saint! wink

hresso:

out of all the girls contesting, she is the least appealing, but whatever.
i guess this is not a beauty contest after all.
I warned you oo
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'm not following you so I wouldn't know if u said you ever had one or not. All I'm saying is ; I sensed the sarcasm in your response when you said how smart , and lured you to untwine .
Perfecto!

Smart move!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

U just confirmed what she's said.

Confirmed what exactly?

Confirmed that someone opened an account on April 21st and dedicated it to Lanicky.

I don't think I need to buy more grey matter to understand that the bile behind it or to understand that the person behind the moniker is scared of using his/her moniker to voice out his/her opinion or to understand that this attack is targeted. I am feeling really stvpid about this.

And she is succeeding. Thanks to people like you. You have just affirmed that it is okay to target another person dubiously and cowardly

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dollyjoy(f): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

I'm telling you my dear, when I saw the advert for the contest I had hopes seeing lovely bae's everywhere but I've been really disappointed so far. Can only pick out 3 girls. The rest are just a NO NO.
what stopped you from contesting ma'am?you can spice the contest up or are you not pretty enough?

Let try as much as possible to support those doing it,it's not easy and if you think you are prettier then go get the crown let see if you wouldn't be eliminated in the first round.

All these negative vibes can dampen the mind of prospective contestants. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

Truth? U needed to see what I did with them few days back just becos I voiced the same opinion you did. All of them cam running like rabbid dogs insulting me o, that was when it became clear that this is just a case of some people who want to shove their friend down my throat.
One even said that she has been "CHOSEN BY THE GODS "and my votes are not needed! Hahahahahaha! I just dey laugh

Its a lie. You didnt say it nicely thats why dey came for u. And u started talking about all the contests u almost won, your venza and 4 inch stilletos. You didnt come to say d truth. U came to brag. Thats why dey came for u. Truth is still true. She aint all that.

Cc hresso
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Which begs d question, why all the different monikers in d first place.
Jail now but I still rep myself
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh...You're God saint! wink

I know grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:
Jail now but I still rep myself

Lol! valid!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dollyjoy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
lanicky:

Okay. smiley
babes,stop replying please,let do the talking on your behalf,you are too beautiful for all this stresscheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Confirmed what exactly?

Confirmed that someone opened an account on April 21st and dedicated it to Lanicky.

I don't think I need to buy more grey matter to understand that the bile behind it or to understand that the person behind the moniker is scared of using his/her moniker to voice out his/her opinion or to understand that this attack is targeted. I am feeling really stvpid about this.

And she is succeeding. Thanks to people like you. You have just affirmed that it is okay to target another person dubiously and cowardly

Don't get me involved please I've been indifferent about every contestant. Its just that she predicted this and you attacked her just as she predicted. Leave me out of this pls.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

If I start na, they will say I'm insulting you guys oo. Make I just maintain my cool first. Let's see how many people u will bully when the competition commences properly.
Coward!
Coward!
Coward!
Coward!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Well, you have to attack someone.

When are you going back to America?

Who did I attack trouble seeker dear Hag, I live in the states but I traveled down to give your family money since you abandoned them

2 Likes 1 Share

ActOfWar:

too much Attention? though that still doesn't justify it. Not that I really wantcha in d contest, I'm just looking for d chance to see the cute girl behind this moniker kiss kiss kiss
madam close Mimzy's chapter, that one na done deal. ***if it aint Mimzy it aint making sense*** cool cool cool
Wait o, are u albino??
Lol.
Not Really.....

undecided

[/i]
nitwitfabian:

U cnt read. Is lanicky modelling? i ws talkin abt d modelling world n dose chewing stick looking black babes with jigbo faces. If its abt lanicky, i will say it is. Im already using a fake moniker.. why lie again?

OK. but can you introduce yourself to the house? Personally, I can't figure what u used to be.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Perfecto!

Smart move!
Why didn't you use any of the emoji's? You don't like me? embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:
Most of the contestants are ugly or hungry cool
grin grin grin Oshey Bobo! Mimzy all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Xchristy(f): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

Don't get me involved please I've been indifferent about every contestant. Its just that she predicted this and you attacked her just as she predicted. Leave me out of this pls.

She predicted it and you ma, decided not to ask and investigate what really happened. That is bias right there! Ask yourself if that is the way to judge matters? Someone said something and you jumped into conclusion without finding why.

I see why now. You have already pitched your tent. It is your right however that shouldn't make you bias
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin
Why? I never for once said I got one....

Say that again... What about Pushmusic ? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:

I agree her crowd is Ugly and she isn't hungry or ugly...She has nice curves and I am voting off that...Ain got time for someone telling me Black is Purriful angry

I see Boobs I vote...I am a SIMPLE MAN

Awwwww. Honestly we love peace, only if you get to know us better smiley. Please do not be guided by misconception .

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate sire

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

Why didn't you use any of the emoji's? You don't like me? embarassed
Oh No!

You're with TeaMLAnicky..Of course I Adore You! grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:

Who did I attack trouble seeker dear Hag like my mother , I live in the states but I traveled down to give your family money since you abandoned them
My family are all here mister. grin

Keep running round Nigeria like a mad man. When are you going back sir? Where you deported?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

OK. but can you introduce yourself to the house? Personally, I can't figure what u used to be.

Its called fake moniker not alternative.
dare2differ:

Wow! You should have chosen 'psychic' as your moniker? We are not trying to make up for her 'ugliness' with her complexion. By the way, she is not ugly. This competition is more than beauty.

cc Stupedinluv, did anyone stopped you from contesting? If you think she is not beautiful enough, you that is Miss pretty oya contest na.

Bad belle!
Tiri gbosa for u
nitwitfabian:

Its a lie. You didnt say it nicely thats why dey came for u. And u started talking about all the contests u almost won, your venza and 4 inch stilletos. You didnt come to say d truth. U came to brag. Thats why dey came for u. Truth is still true. She aint all that.

Cc hresso

I thought I took out time to explain what happened to you and u confirmed it? If you are one of them why not come out plain instead of twisting the truth? How did I brag? When one of those beechs made reference to ME being jobless where were you? Furk off joor, two faced cretinous person
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Xchristy:
I checked her out.

She's okay. If she's got Your support. We All know she'll win this.
Oh....You flatter me! embarassed

She got Yours huh? wink

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Mimzy is neither hungry or ugly. Shes just too proud to say sorry when shes wrong. And she has a ugly crowd supporting her

I felt hurt by your words and that triggered my reaction to you that day, if you go through your mentions, you will notice that despite the horrific words you said to me, I didn't pay you back in your own coin.

Nevertheless, i am not too proud to say I AM SORRY. Hope we are good now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh No!

You're with TeaMLAnicky..Of course I Adore You! grin

grin That sounds good wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Handsome You Are. / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.