Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (20681 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

This is how i read this :
I, estharfabian fucking surrender my soul 2 ur dark brown shit stained poophole 4 eternity. Please shit in my mouth babygirl i wanna ...
That is just disgusting....lipsrsealed

Seriously! U ain't fun no more!
I need You to throw shades at me..Say I'm stupiid? Say I'm dumber than Your dog? I'm insecure...a coward? You know all that emotional shiit you said @ the VN?

Now....SHOOOOOOOT!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
different strokes for different folks,bro....we prefer to generate the buzz early and keep it going till the end while you prefer to play ur cards close to your chest...so it's all good.
May the best woman win....but I've got a feeling we both know who that is.
hahahahahhahaha grin cheers.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

Do u have a picture of her?
It's on her profile tho...wink

You'd love her! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Show me one ugly white woman or asian woman that is marketed as beautiful then i will take you serious.

Stop insulting dark skinned women. Beauty is beauty
Ugly is ugly. You cant twist things because of false self acceptance.

This is deep. Unfortunately, ppl will misunderstand you. I love u already. Do u know how that thing bothers me? A clearly ugly looking girl is modelling and they keep calling her beautiful just because she is black . Beauty isnt the acceptance of color. Black is beautiful but not all black skinned people look beautiful. I wish the hypocrisy could be dealt with and people can say what they mean without insulting people in the process of trying to be diplomatic.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

Bro, her bf must not know she's on Nl , that's why. No be so Esthar?
Why are You this smart?? grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
It's on her profile tho...wink

You'd love her! wink

Av seen her, I think I'll see oda contestants. Thanks tho.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why are You this smart?? grin

Maybe because I've instructed my own babe not to join. So, this's just a game of putting u in her shoes. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahhahaha grin cheers.

Sometimes I feel like knocking You so hard till You fall unconscious....

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

This is deep. Unfortunately, ppl will misunderstand you. I love u already. Do u know how that thing bothers me? A clearly ugly looking girl is modelling and they keep calling her beautiful just because she is black . Beauty isnt the acceptance of color. Black is beautiful but not all black skinned people look beautiful. I wish the hypocrisy could be dealt with and people can say what they mean without insulting people in the process of trying to be diplomatic.

Like all those ugly black models who feature on elle? They know their ugly but will call them "beautiful" just because they don't want to appear racist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

Av seen her, I think I'll see oda contestants. Thanks tho.
Oh...coooooool! wink

I'd keep in touch!

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
That is just disgusting....lipsrsealed

Seriously! U ain't fun no more!
I need You to throw shades at me..Say I'm stupiid? Say I'm dumber than Your dog? I'm insecure...a coward? You know all that emotional shiit you said @ the VN?

Now....SHOOOOOOOT!

U cant let things go can you? I already made my point nd moved on why are u still stewing in it? Its too bad ur husband doing festivalofholi cant see this. I dnt even av ur tym. Be urself n dont be fake. Ive made that point and gone for a swim. Whats ur hustle? Oya lick.

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. u ladies can just say stewpid things sometimes

Excuse me?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

Like all those ugly black models who feature on elle? They know their ugly but will call them "beautiful" just because they don't want to appear racist.

So counterproductive and offensive. Finally, someone who see this the way I do.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Funny. How kind!

You are no longer in so i dont mind seeing the pics anymore. Maybe when you become bold enough to bring them here, will check. tongue

Yes you are daretodiffer. My instinct tells me so and it has never lied to me but i will act like i believe you and keep observing cool

Don't ever trust your instinct. It will destroy you (This is me being sincere). Try observation, heck! we don't even write alike. You think I will pretend to be someone else shocked. Ask my stalkers and haters, they know all my monikers. I stay true to myself. No time for BS!

Who do I want to pretend for sef? angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

[s]This is deep. Unfortunately, ppl will misunderstand you. I love u already. Do u know how that thing bothers me? A clearly ugly looking girl is modelling and they keep calling her beautiful just because she is black . Beauty isnt the acceptance of color. Black is beautiful but not all black skinned people look beautiful. I wish the hypocrisy could be dealt with and people can say what they mean without insulting people in the process of trying to be diplomatic.[/s]

Let me help you understand me; Lanicky is beautiful Hmm? And she deserves the miss Nairaland title. That should be clear enough right?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

let's talk business...
Team Lanicky abi? what'ya'say?

what will u do for me, at the end of the deal
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Most of the contestants are ugly or hungry cool

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

So counterproductive and offensive. Finally, someone who see this the way I do.

Very offensive! And the silly somali or kenyan girls will just be striking posses with their anorexic frame. I still wonder why they choose the ugly ones over the pretty ones, there are many pretty dark skin women in Africa.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by hresso: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:
Y'll should just vote lanicky for me pleaseee embarassed

but, she is not pretty undecided

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sometimes I feel like knocking You so hard till You fall unconscious....

sharap
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Wow! You should have chosen 'psychic' as your moniker? We are not trying to make up for her 'ugliness' with her complexion. By the way, she is not ugly. This competition is more than beauty.

cc Stupedinluv, did anyone stopped you from contesting? If you think she is not beautiful enough, you that is Miss pretty oya contest na.

Bad belle!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
stfuareyouGod, check your mail please
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Urlando:

Very offensive! And the silly somali or kenyan girls will just be striking posses with their anorexic frame. I still wonder why they choose the ugly ones over the pretty ones, there are many pretty dark skin women in Africa.

If therrs one thing i learned over time, pretty girls dont bother to get validation. Just take a look at the miss nairaland contest. There are prettier baes here who cnt b bothered.

Lmaoooo! Anorexic indeed.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by hresso: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
mimzy:
[s]

Why the hate Different contestants, different supporters, different strategies.

Each to his own . why not do yours and just allow others be instead of hating.

Its unnecessary ok.

hating is part of the game.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Wow! You should have chosen 'psychic' as your moniker? We are not trying to make up for her 'ugliness' with her complexion. By the way, she is not ugly. This competition is more than beauty.

cc Stupedinluv, did anyone stopped you from contesting? If you think she is not beautiful enough, you that is Miss pretty oya contest na.

Bad belle!
pls... my comment ws beyond miss nairaland and d contestants. I was talking about pop cuture and racism. In my opinion, they suit the position because nairaland itself is nolonger beautiful.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
hresso:

but, she is not pretty undecided

They will soon bully you and force you to that she has "inner-beauty" LooooooooooooooooooooL! Shioooor!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by hresso: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gabadaya:

They will soon bully you and force you to that she has "inner-beauty" LooooooooooooooooooooL! Shioooor!!

bully me for saying the truth?

she is just not pretty.
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by dare2differ: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:
pls... my comment ws beyond miss nairaland and d contestants. I was talking about pop cuture and racism. In my opinion, they suit the position because nairaland itself is nolonger beautiful.
Okay smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanquay:
Most of the contestants are ugly or hungry cool

Mimzy is neither hungry or ugly. Shes just too proud to say sorry when shes wrong. And she has a ugly crowd supporting her

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
dare2differ:

Bad belle!

Confirm! Look at stuped's dp and see oversized juggies that can choke,thus in current need of surgery God have mercy, calling a better being with everything proportionate and in place uglay. Amusing , isn't it?
Re: Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
pinceprinz:

Maybe because I've instructed my own babe not to join. So, this's just a game of putting u in her shoes. smiley
Lol.grin

I was kidding jhoor!
I ain't even got a legit boyfriend yet. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.