Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58294 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by humilitypays(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guys una see una life cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, so-called pretty girls only complain when broke guys approach them because their daily prayer is for some financially loaded guy to notice them and come take them to their dream land...reason guys must quit chasing girls like one chasing after a job and instead chase after money and watch girls do the chasing.

Can this op and her presumed pretty girls complain that Wizkid, Flavour, Davido, etc are disturbing them when they even throw themselves freely at rich guys, life sha....pity broke guys because nobody wants them; no wonder many guys use/dump girls anyhow once they become financially able cry

5 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by lebrotin: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Classless pretty girl....if I hear say you fine make I no no wetin cause am. See eye pencil wey u draw, see wall wey u snap. Only you will all that

Wannabe, oto oto logun, abeg face your struggle and personalise your calamity. Stop using we we spewing your predicament. Am sure you have never travelled out of this naija before...come see fresh rikaty babes for italy,walahi complex go hold you. One prayer: God will shield you so that boys will never want to relate with you again atleast the peace you have been craving for will come. You have 2 jobs...obviously you r struggling to maintains yourself. Proud bigot

8 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by refiner(f): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
OneManLegion:

I swear to God, you nor fine. Wallai.

I don't blame you for this unintelligent clap-trap though, I blame those shameless guys who jump on every pea-brained, multi-coloured fake-ass bitches they see on and offline; they're the one who bring the classy guys like me into disrepute.

Can you imagine?

If to say you fine, I for nor talk. But Olohun, in all honesty, you actually nor fine; bashing aside.

Naso you start dey insult person papa yesterday on top matta wey dem nor call your name.

****Modified****

Let me tell you what fine is:

Fine is JadeKitanna(though a sizeable portion of her posts and threads are dedicated to ideas that I find intellectually nauseating).

Fine is Refiner.

Fine is Eyekandi.

Fine is not Hade.z, in fact, you rival the original Hades in hideousness. You have the entire colours of the spectrum painted on your face and you're busy claiming fine?

Smh.

...lol!....fanx hun.....we all are cute ok!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by babatunx(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
No doubt, I would have agreed 100% with this write-up if it had emanated from a pretty personality..... well, I wish you all the best as you go about peddling that sole possession- pretty face- of yours.....

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Harmony92(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=petux post=44966550]tchewwww......who pretty ladies don help undecided i wonda o.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Coldfeets: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thylord:
Op if ur papa and ur mama carry you dash me free i swear down, i go reject you cos its obvious you can never be a loyal girlfrd not to talk of being a wife material,ugly thing.

If she's really the person in the display picture, then I'll say she's not ugly at all at all.

Why the hating? You got some problems with her before?

C'mon, the girl is very pretty. If you think she's not, then sorry, but that's your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by petux(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Temmytea70:

ABACHA grin
Lol bro
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Harmony92(f): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=petux post=44966550]tchewwww......who pretty ladies don help undecided i wonda ooo... She wan let us knw say she get brain n moni... Ego
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Zieristclair(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
If only they realise u have nothing to offer them besides ur smelly pusssies, they wont be bothering u pretty gals.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahaha!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by demzylahot(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
suremossty:
Are u finer than this my new signing bae
u signed her from Leicester?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Doubleagent008:
yeah that's the essence of democracy. Opportunity to say stuff(sensible and gabbage) and opportunity to reply in like manner.
Personally i feel she messed up tho. The thread is more of an attempt to portray guys dumbasses. And not presented objectively. Some of the rude bashing are unnecessary but she had it coming.
the more reason I should respect myself and carry unpretty face to one corner else mine own bashing will be worse, hehehehe
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:
*clapping* Well said Op smiley
I totally agree with you.

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

Op don't even bother replying senseless comments from dumb guys.

cry
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Maxi112: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Onyochejohn:
why u wan expose my nyansh na, I just wan pull Op's leg ni
sori u pull d leg at the wrong time cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
It aff do all of u..comman start nd be going. She fine,she no fine..who dat 1 epp? See as una carry her matter 4 head,sum pple sef went to call other pple..see hw pple full here shocked
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Tombrown3(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
One thing you guys fail to notice is that the OP is a frustrated lesbian. Am out of here!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Doubleagent008(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
cekhoe:
the more reason I should respect myself and carry unpretty face to one corner else mine own bashing will be worse, hehehehe
hehehe very funny. You will be ok. It's just bashing. You will take it on and shine with it. Bashing won't kill u but know guys like me will be grateful u opened the thread(enough to laugh at).
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by kokomilala(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
You're succinctly fanning the embers of your ego.A tiger doesn't need to show its tigritude.There's a tinge of pride in your thread.Technically, you're praising yourself; telling the whole world that you're beautiful.Let the world judge.As a man, I get looks too that, more than anything else, embarrass me sometimes, but, hey! It's all vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by SAEJO: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
Especially the OP, is she not aware that woman stare at men too and go after men even more than men go after them?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Zieristclair(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
jeloser:
hmmm .... shut up
ur signature...funny.And u're beautiful unlike d op,but not trippin' though.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

The post is kinda ugh, Conceited and all that? ...But I still concur! grin
sometimes.... The Attention gets creepy And suffocating. grin

..totally conceited..... she wld hav made lots of sense has she minimized d use of d 1st personal pronoun
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by leonivas: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please can we see your pics
Not downloaded ones
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by scentmarlc(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin

grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Anowax(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Idydarling:
you've said it all dear
see dem pretty girls... *pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by SAEJO: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
She is not the one in the pictures, she is only trying to boost her ego and make herself feel better
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
slyrone:
why do u show cleavage? to what purpose? if nor be for boys. why do u give out ur number if u don't want them to call? why do u wear seductive dresses if u don't want them to stare? by the way who told u, u r pretty? go and help ur mom in d kitchen u dey here dey post dey lie say u ve two jobs. in dis 9ja? and u be student too. lie go kill u.
broDa u wiked oo

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by SAEJO: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
This OP is absolutely empty upstere, her types always ends up as baby-mamas

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nnachuka(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
guy you just made my day

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by mrajims(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

hmm! another op twin dictated, but u fine smal sha compare to that vampire of a person call OP. dont quote me oo

back to the op, if you fine reach our maid make i bomb. shiooo!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

r u actuali de one in ya dp...if yes dat explains d knd of guys dat approaches u... wink
evegran:

r u actuali de one in ya dp...if yes dat explains d knd of guys dat approaches u...
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by goodnewscliff(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
endtime post....barely see ugly gals these days as far as make up stuffs re so available...monkey gals don turn #nicki minaj#

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by SAEJO: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
8.Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.
She thinks like a slot, beauty is ashes better sick the face of God

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Zellie: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who is this one again cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / A Man Tested His Would-Be FianceƩ's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.