Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,242 members, 7,853,230 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58328 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
imagine how she ll be feeling like when she wanna open dur thread..
she be like in madam patience .voice.. lemme upload this pishure dem don die for nairaland today..front page direct
..guy i jus d folo ol ya comments..u jus d crack ma ribs fr hia...i d lik ya typ of guys...ur trully d finalboss
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by celestine2015: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
... And if by 2mao, nobody calls u again and nobody seems to care abt ur existence ... U become frustrated and come here again to post anoda rubbish. Some gals sha forming wetin no dey for book since 600 AD.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Sampunk(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Hadez post=44966009

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

#drops pen
[/quote]
Are you sure you worked (studied) to get that GP or the other way round grin you know whats up....

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLucy:
jealousy.hating on her wont make your face less ugly
..birds of a feather flock togeda,,,desam class of senseless morons...fr d fact dat u dint c anyfn wrng in wat d op posted doesn`t mek u any beta dan de op..ur jus as dumb as she is...priti gals wtout brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Mcowubaba: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Blazinraj01:
hmmmm. There's this 3 letter word called "JOY". Try and have it in your life. It will ease the pains of those around you. wink
Lol.... Nlanders have no Joy when it comes to roasting an as$...
Mehn, but seriously people wicked ooo cheesy
I don laff taya here.... Op smiley sad... Brutality no be small
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Happy birthday baby kiss

To those "bashing me" I am not going to reply because I know the reason why most of you are pained is because I refuse to reply pms here on nairaland. I think I now know how it works.

If a girl ignores you, then the next thing is to trying bashing her maybe you will probably get her attention. Well I am beautiful and If you don't like it go and hug a moving train. You are all entertaining me because I am just laughing at the comments here grin grin

This wouldn't make me reply all the pms still. Loosers grin grin
This is why i have never and will never send pm to any lady on nland expcially the pretty ones.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
I can only be jealous of someone i see as my role model and the last time i checked she isn't one.

I don't spend the least of my time hating on people.

I knw the truth is painful bt kpelle!, talking of beauty she's nt near the personification of beauty.

I guess ur one of those self acclaimed pretty girls who share their numbers to anything on trousers jst to meet up on runs and come complaining later, grin

Why you carry another person matter 4 head if ur nt alike? grin

....wat an intelligent repli...dnt mnd ha,,,birds of a feather.......self acclaimed unintelligent beautiful fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by frankobobby(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
na APC cause am
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
celestine2015:
... And if by 2mao, nobody calls u again and nobody seems to care abt ur existence ... U become frustrated and come here again to post anoda rubbish. Some gals sha forming wetin no dey for book since 600 AD.

i just made up my mind to marry a less attractive lady.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by lookingfly: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops penpen
oya tell me, are you married so I could take you to the alter. Don't have the whole to bug 24/7, afterall you hate being bugged.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Thylord(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Coldfeets:

If she's really the person in the display picture, then I'll say she's not ugly at all at all.

Why the hating? You got some problems with her before?

C'mon, the girl is very pretty. If you think she's not, then sorry, but that's your problem.
its obvious,you have a dead taste so am not surprise, so to you that thing is beautiful,my nigga you have a problem.pretty girls dont draw unnecessary attention to themselves.that thing is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
If that is your pix, then just know you are not beautiful maybe are are bodilicious, that why guys wanna mark register.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
Her smelling wide pussy!.
wey guys don drill tire, na im she come here come dey make mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Coming from a faceless idiot
...tot by nw u must hav gotten sens,,,so so disappointed..... ur jus totali mentally retarded n lacks critical reasoning capacity.....
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by donifez(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
The thing wey vex me pass na the "we"

Beautiful people don't brag. That is why i don't pm girls here, some feel they are on top of the world.

shout out to the humble ladies, you rock.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by retake89(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
o my gosh see face like uncooked indomie..wtf... op just go and imbibe hypo... this bashing too much..she say dey use and dump pretty girls..
meanwhile seems you don expire self

open ur hoe lemme see

Guy,u wicked die..which 1 be face like uncooked indomie again?
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am nt suppose to grace my comment wit dis trash that's coming from ur gutter mouth.

Who said you're beautiful?, bunch of guys who wisle on you and u turn and share contacts?, and come complain here...you jst showed u're a bitch.

There's difference between us..i don't double date, don't share my contacts wit strangers, place value on my man jst as he loves me and trust me ur way too older than me grin
......nne ur way mre intelligent dan she n her Friends are....isn't it obvious n glarin to both d blind n mad man dat hadez n her cohorts can't reason any farther dan wat dia blighted myopic brain wil dish out....jus Free dem ,,dey no rich ya lvl..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmanuelkant77(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am nt suppose to grace my comment wit dis trash that's coming from ur gutter mouth.

Who said you're beautiful?, bunch of guys who wisle on you and u turn and share contacts?, and come complain here...you jst showed u're a bitch.

There's difference between us..i don't double date, don't share my contacts wit strangers, place value on my man jst as he loves me and trust me ur way too older than me grin
......nne ur way mre intelligent dan she n her Friends are....isn't it obvious n glarin to both d blind n mad man dat hadez n her cohorts can't reason any farther dan wat dia blighted myopic brain wil dish out....jus Free dem ,,dey no rich ya lvl.. wink
herbie27:

......nne ur way mre intelligent dan she n her Friends are....isn't it obvious n glarin to both d blind n mad man dat hadez n her cohorts can't reason any farther dan wat dia blighted myopic brain wil dish out....jus Free dem ,,dey no rich ya lvl..
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by retake89(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
suremossty:
Are u finer than this my new signing bae

Signing ko?? Na chelsea abi tottenham?
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
I blame guys who do not control themselves. Anyway, ***yawns*** Endtime feeling important grin grin grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by emmydon550: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
still busy at d moment...
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by retake89(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Stack illiterate... its dumber and not dummer. Fact that the "b"is silent doesnt mean u shld turn it into "m"
I wont respond to you anymore. If u need anything from me, pm me

Killer punch..lol
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
She keeps stating how beautiful she is. A bird doesn't go about saying "hey, look at my wings, I can fly". If you have to tell us you are, then there's a very strong possibility that you're not. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by gospi: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
So which of the fish brain does ur mother have? Titus or shawa?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Itannooluwa(f): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
Thank God u v a sister, mother,aunt,mother-in-Law etc
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Elxandre(m): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
I can't believe this. Sounding so full of yourself. sad
Look at a real beauty here still humble. smiley

OP na pride go kill you.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Madam OP, when we don't do number 1, you say we are not caring,common small 200naira you nor fit buy card call. When we do,You complain. Seriously what do you want? I don't understand the female folks sometimes. You don't want calls, but you gave out your number to toasters to do what with it?

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Alezy(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°°The being noticed because yer pretty is true
°•°but folks also look cuz they noisy.
°•°I have this big head of natural afro hair an I've learned ta deal with the long stairs

1.)°•°They can't call what you don't give out.
°Stop giving them yer number.

2.) °•°Nah....you just need ta learn ta be subtle grin

4.)°•° I have a solution fer this...°•go pic less.
°•°You still get attention but it's usually attention with substance because it's not solely based off yer pic.
At least one lady with sense.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Leriebloom(f): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Maxi112:
make una come see thread derail, food is ready

lolz. The picture tho

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Alezy(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2016
slyrone:
why do u show cleavage? to what purpose? if nor be for boys. why do u give out ur number if u don't want them to call? why do u wear seductive dresses if u don't want them to stare? by the way who told u, u r pretty? go and help ur mom in d kitchen u dey here dey post dey lie say u ve two jobs. in dis 9ja? and u be student too. lie go kill u.
Lwkmdh. .... Bros ehn, l like give u award for this ur comment. Infact I for kiss u had it been u be girl.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by LordRegalia: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2016
This is the sort of thread that can only originate from the mind of a child.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by peterbello(m): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.grin

The post is kinda ugh, Conceited and all that? ...But I still concur! grin
sometimes.... The Attention gets creepy And suffocating. grin

Hian! Famzing. For your mind now, you follow for fine pipo. Nothing wey we no go see for NL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.