Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58147 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2016
my dear go and plat your hair, its due. better still, mummy needs u in d kitchen, many plates in d sink. hurry
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Derrickfresh(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2016
[/quote]in as much as u tried making sense of ur topic with ur points, but looking closely at them some points there aren't worth being there....lemme point them out as u numbered
1..."We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters".....so what were u thinking when u were giving these annoying guys ur number?? did they generate ur number?? also what's the point of having a number if u don't call them......

2."we can't just walk without being noticed".......I laughed at this when I saw ur photo...... don't give urself high hope on beauty....cos what I saw on ur photo was just a mass of mascara, Mary Kay and all what not......try going natural, I bet those guys won't recognize u again......

3.if u didn't want to make friends and send messages why then did u open an account on the social media?? because others where??

4.I won't jump into conclusions on this but I was wondering how a student combines 2 jobs and study and also has time for clubbing and having a free time ??#just asking

would have said more but I just want to keep it cool....

#derrickfreshâ„¢

#straightup

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by EmmyDe25(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ Hadez You are a classic case of a lady suffering from an overinflated ego. You need to visit the nearest love doctor for treatment urgently.
Nah... Its actually a low self esteem thing. She's seeking attention and wants to be told she's beautiful in truth. Sadly, i clicked on her profile only to realize shes just an average girl. Idleness is a terrible thing, she needs to get busy.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Octech: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2016
U'll continue to be treated like trash by men, and you'll grow old all by Yourself because of that pride in U, ' I AM BEAUTIFUL' >: men calls me here and there each time I go out. Keep deceiving yourself as though you have all the time, forgetting the fact that sexually, the life span of a woman is times 2 less than that of man. I were U, I would take my time now that my market is still attractive and selling, to pick for myself a genuine heart out of my customers. A day out of Ur sexual life as a woman biologically is minus 2 [size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Chibyko(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Rubbish! U r nt ivn close to pretty... If u r dt beautiful, go Bleep urself den... Dey there till menopause catch up wit u.. Beauty ko beauty ni... Mtchewws
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by lordyugo: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

wat u jus confirmed is dat uv nvr traveled outside d shores of naija nd meet drop dead gorgeous girls dat will make u go nd hide, gorgeous girls smelling like a bunch of roses.
and yes d attention will stop wen u get to 30 den ul realise girls r like flowers d blossom early nd whither early too while men r like trees d get better wit age.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by onlyalhwale(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Continue.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Zandarazanzan: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Hadez:

#drops pen

LMAO. all dis average things feeling like...
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by lordyugo: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2016
evegran:

High five sister!
Oh it's a pleasure. grin

let me guess u r one of those dim wits dat believes life begins and ends on social media lool, so u act all wonder woman on it to gv off a certain impression bt we knw ur kind r d most insecured giving off a tough exterior

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Elxandre(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2016
evegran:

If this was an intended joke, it is an EPIC FAIL!
Is it not possible for one to have met you outside Nairaland before now? Lol
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by tr3y(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue

So that's your English teacher.

I am running a personal English coaching, I will advise you to register. I know how to teach people like you, you will be speaking English like a native in no time.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by SweetieConstie(f): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
SMH!!! undecided
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by chinuz(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Mean guys on nairaland
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by pepigeorge(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww

You want to tell u are a pretty lady.....lets see ur pix n confirm
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
evegran:
*clapping* Well said Op smiley
I totally agree with you.

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

Op don't even bother replying senseless comments from dumb guys.
Hey, what's the name of ur weave??
I'm so loving it.

fits you perfectly well.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nestle1x(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Damn maybe i don't know the definition of pretty
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by adewale2011(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
If this been pretty is a problem, Madam sweet sixteen, you dont need to post, here is simple remedy "use acid wash face" I swear all the above won't be problem anymore and then you know the value of men's attention and see what rejection really means.... or wait till 70yrs and see the reality of Life. #its_man's_world #100%
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Voy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lordabas:
Smh. It's really true women have fish brain.
buhahahaha
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by baddyoosha: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
hadez u must have gotten a whole lots of PM I wanted to join but jadekitana doesn't like that so I'll just remain faithful

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Unlimited22: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hadez:

Lol, I am pretty and hey me topic made frontpage because I made sense. I am not an ugly biitch like you. Silly and ugly thing. Keep being jealous because you are almost? 38 and no man is dying for you grin
Bae ur topic made front page because lalasticlala was bored
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
MarieSucre:

What have they offered her? Did they help her get her own jobs?
Sister goan sleep, u dont know wot u r saying.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by DCONE1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
ProfessorXX:
Intelligent pretty ladies don't make noise. The stuffs in them make noise for them.
abeg tell HER
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
gospi:

I didn't insult his mum ,He did. Abeg go and jump inside d lagoon cos I'm giving up trying to make u have som lil sense dat u don't have and u will never have...everyone knows his comment was daft yet he got hundreds of likes... Everyone knows his comment was daft just like I know from ur low level of reasoning that u are daft... I shud have countered him with logical point? Y didn't u counter him with logical points wen u read his daft comment ?(ooops sorry I forgot u don't even reason to start with so there's no way u would have given him any reasonable /logical point..)instead u kept quiet and u are telling me dat I insulted his mother (which he did by calling all women fish brain including his mother Nd even ur own mother fish brain)by asking him which of d fish brain does his mother have?
Someone calls ur mother fish brain and I ask him which his moda belongs to and u say I insult his mother..? Someone calls ur mother and sisters fish brain and u ar here fighting for him?my friend !U ARE DAFT....UR DUMBNESS IS AMAZING.. NOW THAT I KNOW HOW LOW U ARE IN D BRAIN ITS A WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO MAKE YOU REASON ...AND U KNOW SILENCE IS D BEST ANS FOR OLODOS..SO GOODBYE TO ARGUING WITH STUPIDITY... smiley
Grow up kid, u r still a child.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lol you pretty girls are really suffering eh

#TheStruggleIsReal
#ButWouldYouChooseToBeUgly?
#ItsLikeMoMoneyMoProblemsButWhoWantsToBePoor?

grin grin grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lol you pretty girls are really suffering eh

#TheStruggleIsReal
#ButWouldYouChooseToBeUgly?
#ItsLikeMoMoneyMoProblemsButWhoWantsToBePoor?

grin grin grin

See as she talking as she no fine pass the op angry

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by northpole1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
onlyalhwale:
Continue.
I havent met this girl and i already pathologically dislike her. she's just an average girl enhanced with make up featuring No boobz/no Azz. She's so full of herself. we wont have been dealing with this nonsense if not for her narcissistic view of life. i blame the mumu guys who make mediocre whimps like this feel desirable.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

See as she talking as she no fine pass the op angry
I do not count myself among o. Just passing through. grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by DCONE1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hahahahahah one thing wey make me no say this girl get fish brain be say,her hair no be original,her lips no be original,her eye lash no be original her entire face na makeup....she no get first class boobs and ass. And she dey make noise like say she be one natural beauty.....REMOVE YOUR WEAVE AND WASH YOUR FACE TAKE PICTURE AND POST LET US SEE IF YOU ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL. .......cos I think someone lied to you and you believed it.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Norstrademus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Thanks. smiley

Wait a minute, is this is on FP? shocked
affirmative!!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Norstrademus:
affirmative!!

After all the self-aggrandizement by OP.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Doubleagent008(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
cekhoe:
will do that when I muster enough courage
Just try and don't post what will be impossible for someone to defend you when bashing arise. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Every Woman Should Get THIS!! / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.