Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49966 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by alberson(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
my is pastor David ibiyeomie, you guys need to listen to his messages.....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by spectackpeters(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is apostle arome osayi and joshua selman

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ferdison(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=surestakes post=44974537][color=#000099][b]They are all the same.

It will eventually lead to "tithes" and "offerings"

....and the reason your life is still in shackles is because you have failed to be obedient to the simple message of tithe and offerings....receive the gift of SENSE in Jesus name....#bless

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by iheanyi4u(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Joseph Prince and
Pastor Chris Ugoh of the Kings Assembly

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Praktikals(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
justwise:
Buhari grin
Buhari is better than a lot of our pastors. You only have to move close to some of them to know that the goats in sheep's linen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by mrphysics(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
ojeyi:

Well said bro!

I have more than 23gig of his messages. I don't go for Bible study but I download it everytime.

I have spent time listening to other pastors, but His own is far better. He does not look at anyone, any sin, he reminds me of C.H.Spurgeon, if u have not read abt C.H
Spurgeon, just check t up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peeparty(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammytosh:
Give me TD Jakes
Any time anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by fzybah(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
My best preacher is late Rev. Kenneth E Hagin.. I can't just compare his messages to others

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pst. Joel Osteen of the Lakewood church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by kayfis: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Rev. 'Gbeminiyi Eboda of HarvestHouse Christian Center
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later
iam a Winner member,but I give it to pastor chidi okarafor,ladies and gentlemen,that is a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Success02(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rev'd Olusola Ayodele Areogun

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Eeroh95(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later
does the. Church collect tithe and offerings?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by MNDY(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Click like if you agree with me that PASTOR BANKY of Kingdom Word Ministry (if you know him) is their overall boss in delivery and content!
-
That man is simply unrivalled!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Kentox(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya of MFM. Anytime any day....

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by everrichy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor David Ogbueli of Dominion City

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
AntiIPOB:
iam a Winner member,but I give it to pastor chidi okarafor,ladies and gentlemen,that is a man of God.

Do u have a link to any of his sermons? I love good preaching
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Odunharry(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joel Osteen..
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by UEDIBO: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
BRO JOSHUA IGINLA
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Btruth: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye. Always preaching about you coming to meet his "friend" for salvation of your soul.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Odunharry(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Pst. Joel Osteen of the Lakewood church
Confirm
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by toonzay(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:
They are all the same.

It will eventually lead to "tithes" and "offerings"

undecided
So it isn't written in your own bible that tithes and offerings are obligatory?? I doubt you're a believer...only unbelievers question tithes and offering
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by remedy123: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peekeny(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
... pastor E.A Adeboye of the Redeem Christian church of God and Pastor Odetayo of the New Life Area.
Who else?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Ololanla: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Locally 1. Bishop David Oyedepo 2. Bishop David Abioye 3. Pastor Poju Oyemade
Internationally 1. Pastor Mensah Otabil 2. Pastor Joel Osteen
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dodobytes: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Bob Yandian
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by MossLuv: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kumuyi is my mentor, Tb.Joshua is my spiritual father
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dhevid(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr.d.k olukoya of the mountain of Fire and miracles ministries a true preacher of the gospel, He is indeed the Elijah of this generation

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by EmperorMGI: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
I don't have

My bible is my favourite pastor
Keep deceiving yourself there!....My bible is my favorite pastor!...How often do you even read the Bible personally sef?!..
Mtcheew!.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by tammie24: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bishop Abioye LFC

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by otemanuduno: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
steph2sweet:
Who else but Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is grace himself.
Did you mean to say He has disgraced himself?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by buchilino(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
4 ME KUMUYI. WEN U LISTERN 2 KUMUYIS MESSAGES 4 A YEAR. NO FAKE PASTOR CAN DECEIVE U AGAIN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.