Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help ! I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! I Need Your Advice (3536 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Help I Think I've Been Exposed / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
There's this lady in my department whom I have been fantasising for a while and each time I stare at her she conspicuously reciprocates the stare. Sometimes I feel a little bit shy when she catches me starting at her

The problem I have been battling with over the years is the phobia of approaching as well as wooing a lady. The thought of approaching her scares me a lot and I have told me friends about my interest in her and they have been advising me to man up and take a bold step. Though I think she has interest in me but you know ladies now, one may not know what's running through their minds. E fit be say na my trouser wey don tear for yansh she dey look, who knows?

Guys, please how do I approach her without being bashed? More so, what are the things to say to her in case I run out of words so that I won't look like a boring person.

Guys in the house please save me, cobweb don dey grow for my joystick

Your suggestions are highly needed

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Keziehenry(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
My man, how will the advice you are seeking for help change the economy of the country. Let me ask, do u have light or fuel in your area?

7 Likes

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol.... grin they said ur great in writings... why not do it in action this time? cool

U never know, it may give u a bit of a spark? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by DesChyko: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't approach her. She isn't important enough to inspire you to act.
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by omamush(f): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
:Plike seriously? next time u see her in class jst say 'hellow baee i like u je ka kolabo'.. dahz all

4 Likes

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Marlvin(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Give her 10 reasons why you starring at her
10 reasons why you find her attractive
10 reasons why you want her.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol.... grin they said ur great in writings... why not do it in action this time? cool

U dey use me play shey? cheesy
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cases concerning ladies? bro, you berra seek help from above
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
You want my advice?

Well, I will give it to you!!!

Listen, you should become a monk!!! Ordinarily, the first signs are relatively the most overridden!!!

You wouldn't need any wooing technique or courage or fear of embarrassment to marry the church in Holy Matrimony!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by healthyarena(f): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
In falz voice :Hello bae! Lerrus know ish oda more dan dis
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
There's this lady in my department whom I have been fantasising for a while and each time I stare at her she conspicuously reciprocates the stare. Sometimes I feel a little bit shy when she catches me starting at her

The problem I have been battling with over the years is the phobia of approaching and wooing lady. Thought of approaching her scares me a lot and I have told me friends about my interest in her and they have been advising me to man up and take a bold step. Though I think she has interest in me but you know ladies now, one may not know what's running through their minds.

Guys, please how do I approach her without being bashed? More so, what are the things to say to her in case I run out of words so that I won't look like a boring person.

Your suggestions are highly needed

Tosin! undecided
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Mediapace: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hope she isn't a nairalander

Oga Tosin lemme teach,once had that problem,just go with your wristwatch.

Ladies are like Seri Mango,you can't know what is inside them,i think she might have been thinking of even approaching you and thinks you will no longer have interest in her.

My advice is,go and show your feelings,lemme give you some words.
Tosyn there are two options.
*Ask for her number from her friends and othere become history
*Meet her one on one
Me i like the first one though but i think females gbadun the second one so lemme teach you the second one.

Immediately you walk towards her don't feel shy or stammer :

Girl I've been noticing you for a long time but i never had the opportunity to meet you one on one but it had been ordained by God that we will meet today.
You: How are you?
She: Am fine
Just peep at your watch Gasp i'm late for class,can i have your pin or number?
Others turn to history

**Word like : Babe,dear,love,sweety,darling shouldn't be used**

Tosyne2much hope that is a bit helpful wink

My pics below is talking to you grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Tosin! undecided
Please your advice is all I need
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by MUVA(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Truth is, if you don't do it, some other nigga will do it. So you might as well do it because after doing it, you'll feel fulfilled you finally did it. cool

#TrendMIMZY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by IamLEGEND1: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
'hi babe
allow me to be the zobo to ur chin-chin'
then wink and give her a creepy smile.that is bound to get her attention.

I mean,sure,she might report you to the school man o'war and accuse you of being a potential stalker...for wic you might get thrown in the quarter guard for a couple of days....but the aim was to get her attention,right?

1 Like

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't encourage him!!!

He is a monk in the making!!! I have watched him all these months as a mother would watch her baby!!!

With the sharp understanding of things that are too inexplicable to decipher, I have demystified and grasped the passions that lie in his eyes!!! Fortunately, his spirit is willing and that is what matters. Although there is still the fact that he craves for the things which revolts his soul!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't encourage him!!!

He is a monk in the making!!! I have watched him all these months as a mother would watch her baby!!!

With the sharp understanding of things that are too inexplicable to decipher, I have demystified and grasped the passions that lie in his eyes!!! Fortunately, his spirit is willing and that is what matters. Although there is still the fact that he craves for the things which revolts his soul!!!
Please break it down a little bit.. Don't speak in parable this time.. Thanks
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tosyne2much

First of all, i'm impressed wit ur guts... u neva lied like the rest of them who hide under the masquerade of "my friend" or open a new moniker to write abt their problems..

I respect u bro! cool

Second

The advice i'd give to u is this!

Forget that babe! Trust me... someone is out ther fvcking her!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Please break it down a little bit.. Don't speak in parable this time.. Thanks

Blessed are those who ask questions for they shall be well acquainted!!!

Listen, child, the passion I speak about is a matter too grave to reproduce in the language of man!!!

In the simplest form conceivable, my advice is that you become a monk!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
hifaif1:

Don't encourage him!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked say whaaaat? Monk in the making?

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hahahahahaha,sorry bro, i cnt help bt laff at yhur problem, nd all dese comments sef, chai
my advise tho is for yhu to man up nd talk to er. Afta lecture, jst approach er bt DNT shake in front of er. Every gal likes a confident man. Yhu can evn ask a guy to put on wig and practice wit him sef, hahahahaha. Tank me latercheesy
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by skywalker888(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tosin if you want to deceive other people I can't call for your deceit... A whole commissioner for women affairs at that.. Go and learn how to troll from the masters cheesy
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked shocked say whaaaat? Monk in the making?

But you, also, are a nun in the making!!! It is not only in your eyes but on your face too!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by mabeni(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
I
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by henrylowe(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
And some people are giving advice sha... Tosin which day you sef become a troll abi person hack ur account ni ? cheesy
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
The priceless moment when a writer can't follow his words while others diligently follpe his write ips and loose their life partner

What a great tragedy
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by ronald4lif(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Was Tosyne account hacked or what

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tosyne2much, I tell u, dnt talk to dat babe... forget her.. dnt even hav any feelings for her whatsoever..

Dnt even follow dem advice of these babes..
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
Oga Ronald I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Tosin! undecided

gringrin

Olivia, take ya time o! Advice the OP na

ronald4lif:

grin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by rosieluv(f): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
hifaif1:
You want my advice?

Well, I will give it to you!!!

Listen, you should become a monk!!! Ordinarily, the first signs are relatively the most overridden!!!

You wouldn't need any wooing technique or courage or fear of embarrassment to marry the church in Holy Matrimony!!!
hian prophet
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by AyamConfidence(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
I saw this thread and i couldnt help but laugh.....so a whole minister of women affairs can't toast just a single girl....chai....just write in a piece of paper this heading and i trust you to develop the body of the text
"Ello Bae, 10 reasons why Tosyne is the man for you"...,she go fall one times....hehehehehehe

bhet i'm still shocked o....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chai!! Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother ( Season 2 Ep 6-12 ) / In Davido Song "Banana Fall On You" What Does It Mean? / This Spaghetti � Cost 2000 To Buy Around Golf Of Guinea (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.