Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Help ! I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! I Need Your Advice (3561 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Help I Think I've Been Exposed / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much, I tell u, dnt talk to dat babe... forget her.. dnt even hav any feelings for her whatsoever..

Dnt even follow dem advice of these babes..
You no even like me at all, shey you wan make cobweb dey grow for my joystick ni ?
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
hifaif1:

But you, also, are a nun in the making!!! It is not only in your eyes but on your face too!!!

U dey craze ooo tongue

Talking about nuns & monks when ur threads are all about girls, girls, girls... grin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
You no even like me at all, shey you wan make cobweb dey grow for my joystick ni ?
alryt, go ahead and talk to the babe...
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by vizkiz: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much

First of all, i'm impressed wit ur guts... u neva lied like the rest of them who hide under the masquerade of "my friend" or open a new moniker to write abt their problems..

I respect u bro! cool

Second

The advice i'd give to u is this!

Forget that babe! Trust me... someone is out ther fvcking her!

this is just so cold bro. Like too cold grin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much

First of all, i'm impressed wit ur guts... u neva lied like the rest of them who hide under the masquerade of "my friend" or open a new moniker to write abt their problems..

I respect u bro! cool

Second

So just because someone might be out there fork'n her, he should forget the babe?..
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by ireneony(f): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
There's this lady in my department whom I have been fantasising for a while and each time I stare at her she conspicuously reciprocates the stare. Sometimes I feel a little bit shy when she catches me starting at her

The problem I have been battling with over the years is the phobia of approaching as well as wooing a lady. The thought of approaching her scares me a lot and I have told me friends about my interest in her and they have been advising me to man up and take a bold step. Though I think she has interest in me but you know ladies now, one may not know what's running through their minds. E fit be say na my trouser wey don tear for yansh she dey look, who knows?

Guys, please how do I approach her without being bashed? More so, what are the things to say to her in case I run out of words so that I won't look like a boring person.

Your suggestions are highly needed
like seriouslygrin.....the mr top ten thread aka the lover boy can't a lady. ..

If na play abeg stop am
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin

Olivia, take ya time o! Advice the OP na

grin

Lol. Nice question @Ronald4lif. He's sounding like a troll.
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by ireneony(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Marlvin:
Give her 10 reasons why you starring at her

10 reasons why you find her attractive

10 reasons why you want her.
fall from bed grin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Please your advice is all I need

Hahahahahahhah. This has made my night! grin grin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who she don epp for ya department?

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by ritababe(f): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much

I respect u bro! cool

Second

u start am well but come fuckup at the end, so becus somebody is sleeping with her he should giveup?
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

U dey craze ooo tongue

Talking about nuns & monks when ur threads are all about girls, girls, girls... grin

We are called into different ministries!!! Some of us are so favoured, we can even invent ministries!!!

The ladies should be happy that someone, a priest in fact, loves them enough to watch over their souls!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by potbelly(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
wristbangle come to the aid of you gee tosyne2much... smiley
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
rosieluv:
hian prophet
Bless you!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by gamaliel121(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
There's this lady in my department whom I have been fantasising for a while and each time I stare at her she conspicuously reciprocates the stare. Sometimes I feel a little bit shy when she catches me starting at her

The problem I have been battling with over the years is the phobia of approaching as well as wooing a lady. The thought of approaching her scares me a lot and I have told me friends about my interest in her and they have been advising me to man up and take a bold step. Though I think she has interest in me but you know ladies now, one may not know what's running through their minds. E fit be say na my trouser wey don tear for yansh she dey look, who knows?

Guys, please how do I approach her without being bashed? More so, what are the things to say to her in case I run out of words so that I won't look like a boring person.

Am in the same situation man...

Normally I relate with chicks well buh this particular girl....

This particular girl is ....damn!!!!

I can't even face her...and I caught her staring a couple of times.....
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
hifaif1:

We are called into different ministries!!! Some of us are so favoured, we can even invent ministries!!!

The ladies should be happy that someone, a priest in fact, loves them enough to watch over their souls!!!

Lol grin another "bad sharp guy" on the loose tongue
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Ireneony, you were in the nunnery once. You ought to be a nun already but you fled!!!

What happened, child!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dude, just write her a list on 10 things you'd do to her in bed
And have wrist bangle sign up on it before passing it to her
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by hifaif1: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol grin another "bad sharp guy" on the loose tongue

Bless you, my adorable child. But you have totally misrepresented my intentions!!!
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by wristbangle: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
potbelly:
wristbangle come to the aid of you gee tosyne2much... smiley

I am here! People are calling my brother troll which is not fair. Can't u advice him?
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by bqlekan(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tosin, next time you both stare at each other, don't be the one to take your eyes away first ( your guts begin from there) now you've created a chemistry which you must act on. Walk up to her, don't cram a word, tell her why you've been staring at her, let her know you are the shy type and might not be able to summon up the courage to walk up to her next time. Ask for her number directly (never indirectly). Let her know it will help you feel comfortable around her. A reasonable and mature lady won't give you any problem if you do these.

Bewarned, don't delay walking up to her next time you both stare at each other.

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by 4C2215131: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:

You can never know unless you make the move and like you said, she may just be staring back at you wondering why you keep staring at her.

If you're afraid of rejection, you can never have a woman in fact, that is true about getting anything in life. So make your move, approach her and let her know how you feel.

Note this, dont go to her and start yapping abount banal and inane stuff, let her know how you feel. If you go out there forming Mr. Nice Guy-wanna-be-your-friend stuff, you're flirting with the dreaded friend zone. Let her know your intentions are selfish from the outset, that way she knows what you're about and you won't here stuff in the future like " I thought you wanted to be just friends".

Again, when on this mission only share your progress or set backs with a wise mature friend and not with some over testosteroned friend (s) of yours. Nothing kills a budding relationship faster than dickhead friends who don't know how to act with regards to your beau.

P.S: You want to do some proof-reading with your articles (said nicely).

1 Like

Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:

Hehehehe, baba o, i throway salute ocheesy....so, you sef dey do these thingsgrin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
discoprophet:
Cases concerning ladies? bro, you berra seek help from above
Speaking like a prophet you are bagrin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by jrerico1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't woo her, just try be her friend first. Maybe you can collect her note probably because you missed a class. You can ask for explanation too on the topic From there discussion starts. Then you can start sitting close During lectures. It wont be difficult again to make your intension known. But you gotta be sharp if not na friend zone things
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
so you want a relationship with a girl just because of Sex? Huh?
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
BUSSHEET!!.....

If na another nairalander post tis kind crap na so una go dey bash the guy anyhow.. Asslikckers!! sad
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
The almighty tosyn2much dey seek help to woo a lady

Buhari why
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by ImDharay: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Just here to read shiiiits.
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by potbelly(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
two of una be like iniesta and messi... cheesy
wristbangle:

I am here! People are calling my brother and it's not fair. Can't u advice him?
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help ! I Need Your Advice by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Caringguy:
The almighty tosyn2much dey seek help to woo a lady

Buhari why
Na joblessness cause am abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs You Have A Cheating Girlfriend/wife. / Making Love To Her While She Is Men$ Truating….. Here Are The Facts! / Happy Birthday To Robnectar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.