Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Do I Break It To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break It To Her? (2775 Views)

42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
I wanna break up with my gf but I'm in lagos and she's in akure currently.I need to do it fast even if possible tonight.I know some peeps will come and start bashing that why should I be asking such a stupid question here (yeah I know it's stupid) but I need to do it tonight.Should it be by phone call or by chat cos I ain't done this sh!t before

she's been infidel recently and a friend backed up the issue with some chat screenshots that's the reasons I'm doing this cos I can't take it anymore cos it's like the 10000000000th time

or relationship experts, y'all got a better suggestion?
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
P.S : no insults. yab me and amadi oha and sango will play counter attack with you undecided
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by Buharism: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
ewu no 1
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by Nashirushekoni(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chart is better than call

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nashirushekoni:
Chart is better than call
noted
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by halfricanadian(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Calm down you have to just let her know but think about it sometimes we dump people thinkin d best will come bt we later realised d best to come was d best we left by then no going bck

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by dulux07(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
If u dont feel comfortable telling on phone, then type. wink

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Calm down you have to just let her know but think about it sometimes we dump people thinkin d best will come bt we later realised d best to come was d best we left by then no going bck

*Clapping *cheesy u nailed it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by halfricanadian(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Clapping *cheesy u nailed it

Thats funny anyways thank you
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by saintgoogle(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mumu 2016 you for even ask where dem dey carry prick enter
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
I'm really confused...most times my friends are like *mayowa ode ni e baby yi n gba e o de se anything(mayowa you're an ode,this babe is scamming u and you're not doing anything)*...most times it's too obvious
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
mayorjosh:

I'm really confused...most times my friends are like *mayowa ode ni e baby yi n gba e o de se anything(mayowa you're an ode,this babe is scamming u and you're not doing anything)*...most times it's too obvious

Follow ur heart people wud say ur heart can decieve but it can't fail u cos only u kno ow u feel ur frnds are only concerned bt not feeling d pain
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Follow ur heart people wud say ur heart can decieve but it can't fail u cos only u kno ow u feel ur frnds are only concerned bt not feeling d pain
thanks
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by halfricanadian(f): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
mayorjosh:

thanks

Its the least i cud do
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by Danfuster(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
OP, you don't break up like that without a pathing fück, that kinda fück she herself knows it's the last fück... She needs not be told it's over when this fück goes down. If you be real Gee, you'll feel me

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Danfuster:
OP, you don't break up like that without a pathing fück, that kinda fück she herself knows it's the last fück... She needs not be told it's over when this fück goes down. If you be real Gee, you'll feel me
cool I dey feel u
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 24, 2016
mayorjosh:
I wanna break up with my gf but I'm in lagos and she's in akure currently.I need to do it fast even if possible tonight.I know some peeps will come and start bashing that why should I be asking such a stupid question here (yeah I know it's stupid) but I need to do it tonight.Should it be by phone call or by chat cos I ain't done this sh!t before

she's been infidel recently and a friend backed up the issue with some chat screenshots that's the reasons I'm doing this cos I can't take it anymore cos it's like the 10000000000th time

chat her up nd let her know d reason y u are brkin up wt her
U can give her proofs
And tell her u can no longer cope wt it so it's over

On a 2nd thought..av u not also cheated on her too kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2016
bardella1:
chat her up nd let her know d reason y u are brkin up wt her
U can give her proofs
And tell her u can no longer cope wt it so it's over

On a 2nd thought..av u not also cheated on her too kiss

trust me,im too shy to cheat
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by rosieluv(f): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2016
u wanna brk up wiv er in a mature way,do it face to face.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2016
rosieluv:
u wanna brk up wiv er in a mature way,do it face to face.
she ain't gonna be back from akure until July and I need to end it fast
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by kristie26(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2016
mayorjosh:

d way u sound, its like u are really desperate to break up with her. Face to face is the matured way to do it. I hope its not cos of anoda babe u doin dis cos I feel dere's more to dis desperation.
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
mayorjosh:

trust me,im too shy to cheat
lol
Wish my bf was shy like u
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by ifeco4(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
mayorjosh:

Follow Ur heart bro, if U have decided to end the relationship and U know that's best for U then create out time and visit her. Then U blow it to her face.
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by rosieluv(f): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
mayorjosh:
wait til she gets back or call her
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by AbrahamLincoln(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
You already did when you said she's far from you. Stop picking the dang calls and if she's into you, she'll be back if not. ..easy
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by AfroKnight: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Call her and break up. Not difficult.
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by sEGXY2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'll be back.
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by sEGXY2(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let the relationship die naturally
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by mayorjosh(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2016
sEGXY2:
expantiate
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by jubrealguy(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2016
chat? hell naa! U have ur evidence, so just grab some balls and do it like a real man
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by jubrealguy(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2016
sEGXY2:
brotherly, dah one na big long thing ooo
Re: How Do I Break It To Her? by jubrealguy(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2016
bardella1:
lol Wish my bf was shy like u
lol........why avnt u walked out then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Student Turns Into Big SNAKE After Nights Out With Sugar Daddy. / Sucking Breasts, Licking Semen Can Give You HIV / I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.