Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,676 members, 7,827,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes (54954 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by iLUMeN8(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2016
ebubey:
haka zasu fada, ama sun gar da ladies
your Hausa is really terrible
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by HOLYMASK: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2016
The funny and surprising part is after sleeping around and breaking guys hearts, finally she finds someone and fell in love. Wen that same person disappoints her she will cry that their anthem "all men are the same" or "men are wicked"
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by goingape: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
shaybebaby:

And all foreign girls are Virgins or haven't had previous sexual encounters abi? undecided
who said all foreign girls are virgins? undecided

I'm talking about the promiscuous level! black women are more promiscuous.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by donkross1(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
HateU2:
I'm fine, tanks. You?
am well thanks.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Gerrard59(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
ollah1:

Most girls out there don't care. [/b]Some would even be in a good relationship with a good guy but will still cheat on him with another. Whats the reason to cheat?[b]

Same way some guys will be in a relationship with homely and wonderful girl(s) and still have "side chicks". I ask, what's the reason to cheat? Last time I checked, it takes two to tango. If the future husbands deserves chaste/clean wives, the future wives deserves same.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2016
geni340:
its rily stewpid 4 a lady to keep strings of boyfriends. if uve bagged d ryt guy, hold & stick to him...

What of GREED ?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by delishpot: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2016
iamagyal:
I agree with you my fellow lady. I'm a lady like you but the fact that Girls don't bleep themselves does not mean they should open their legs to every guy that comes their way. You shouldn't have sex with you who know you can't marry. The Op didn't say don't have sex, he only said stop changing boyfriends. A lady should be diligent, courteous and well mannered and should not be a leg spreader. Her dignity must be upheld. Thank you

My dear read again, OP said the girl was dumped. He did not say she was jumping around. He said she dated a guy for 3 years and then he dumped her. And he is angry that why would she expect to present herself as a worthy woman after getting dumped by a guy. That is to say he believes a woman's value is placed on how untouched her vagina is. So even a divorced with kids is considered damaged good then a widow would be considered goods for destruction. To be hidden and never to show face or expect any life afterwards.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by synclaire: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.
Gbam!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by MathsChic(f): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
shaybebaby:

Gbam! My son's nanny is 47, just got engaged to her partner of five years and getting married next year. Second marriage too, mother of three boys.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by blissblazeblog: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys, you just can't afford to miss joining the latest WhatsApp group in town were we have fun, make new friends, share stuffs with one another. To join us simply contact the admin on WhatsApp = +2349051144825 #See ya #Am Out

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.
He's trying to tell you ladies to stick to ur guy no matter what.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
just wen she says no, its anoda problem
like ma frnd will always say

"I can't go2school n not do youth service"
its a spoilt world
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ThuGnificenX: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
PRESTIGERHYMES:
just wen she says no, its anoda problem

like ma frnd will always say

"I can't go2school n not do youth service"

its a spoilt world

Hehe...
Newbie! You sef Don join the band wagon... Am watching you undecided
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
have you dated with sex?

Non-virgins ##i zoom u ladies##
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ebubey(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
iLUMeN8:
your Hausa is really terrible
cheesy i try na
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Deguy12: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Timolanki:

virgin + other manageable good virtues. Cos nobody is perfect.

I do too but its hard to find these days
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by iLUMeN8(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
ebubey:

cheesy i try na

let's just hope that you ain't forming badoski translator where ever you are as the folks you'll be translating for are in serious poo.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ebubey(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
iLUMeN8:

let's just hope that you ain't forming badoski translator where ever you are as the folks you'll be translating will be in serious pop.
Na u sabi and 4 your info i know how to speak hausa very well bt i cant write in hausa perfectly angry
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Xbox222:

You are talking trash. Once a girl is disvergined, there is nothing she can do to renew it. Stop giving your self and other silly girls false hope. Second hand will always be second.

hehhehe do yo research properly dear. Lolest,
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
sulesadat:

anything you say we still prefer the virgins to expired products.

hehehhehe i bet u a 100 dollars u gona end up wit a decieving piece of trash, hahahhahaha, dnt say i ddnt warn u my dear. So wat happens if a good girl was raped at a young age and remained a good girl afterwards? U nt gona marry her right? Coz she was raped, so she aint a fresh product nomore? Hahahha kweeeeks, get wit de programm felas, dis aint 1924. Dis is 2016
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:
that's NAIJA WOMEN for you!

that's why I don't date them and will never date them.

team foreign girls!

r u aware dat nigeria is one of the few countries which still have good disceplined and prinscipled girls. Most girls from most foregn lands, especialy from the western side of things, r trash dear. Open yo eyes n see. How many times have u heard an african lady who has divorced 3 times and how many times have u heard an oyibo who has divorced 3 times? Kikiki these guys who come to nl n b dissing them african sisters r very funny, coz yal pretend to know wat u r talking abt, yet u know nada. All u knw is to b putting african sisters down n be having these old dark age mentalities of yals, get wid the program felas n c how de world has changed. Gosh its even soo easy to decieve most of yals, coz yo brains r backwards n u ppl dnt wana b civilised
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Owliver:
in as much as i dont agree with the op, yes we dont see it that way. male species are chasers, It comes natural. Have you studied other species? goats, dogs, birds? Elephant? Thats how it has been and thats how it will be.
in the animal kingdom, no one female will be impregnated by a single male all the time.... my point was just to hit that infidelity is infidelity it's got no justification Man or woman
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Owliver(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Precel1:

in the animal kingdom, no one female will be impregnated by a single male all the time.... my point was just to hit that infidelity is infidelity it's got no justification Man or woman
thats cos we humans are wiser we formed 'societies' which brought morals to tame the animal nature. aside that we do same as other species. its the society(morals) gotten through 'acquired knowledge that makes you see things that way.. Imagine there was no society there would be no marriage, love, rich, poor, union and that will be anarchy (like animal kingdom)...... So you see my dear the society through morals tamed our true human nature. But no matter how hard it tries the nature(murder, stealing, cheating, deceiving, envy, anger, etc) pops out sometimes. every human move is calculated. Never let anything surprise you.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by goingape: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

r u aware dat nigeria is one of the few countries which still have good disceplined and prinscipled girls. Most girls from most foregn lands, especialy from the western side of things, r trash dear. Open yo eyes n see. How many times have u heard an african lady who has divorced 3 times and how many times have u heard an oyibo who has divorced 3 times? Kikiki these guys who come to nl n b dissing them african sisters r very funny, coz yal pretend to know wat u r talking abt, yet u know nada. All u knw is to b putting african sisters down n be having these old dark age mentalities of yals, get wid the program felas n c how de world has changed. Gosh its even soo easy to decieve most of yals, coz yo brains r backwards n u ppl dnt wana b civilised
you are talking about celebrity divorce rate?

I have been to different countries and have seen things far beyond that of our NAIJA WOMEN.

I think you are the uncivilized one here!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Kowor(f): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmmm....... The solution to this bruhaha is for d men to donate more y-chromosomes than x then case closed. No excess females for guys to sample.
#justsaying
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by geni340(f): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
delishpot:

OP said the lady was dumped by the guy after she dated him for 3 years. He then turned around to blame the woman for wanting to enter another relationship again without stamping her forehead as a used article.
He did not say the woman was jumping from man to man even though she could have been happily settled with one.
ok..
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by iLUMeN8(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
ebubey:

Na u sabi and 4 your info i know how to speak hausa very well bt i cant write in hausa perfectly angry

ke, don't deceive yourself fa. Hausan Jos kamar street Hausa ne a wajen da mu ke.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by geni340(f): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Blessograo:
when all guys are saying and pretending they are good even when they are not, the ladies accept their request and months later the guy shows the very stupid side of himself to the lady and the lady say she can't cope anymore due to maybe your jealousy, asking many annoying questions like a hundred time in a day, love for arguing, placing some stupid thing ahead of her apart from work,and the worst of it is that you are scary that she has no say in the relationship, so how do you want her to still remain with you? her option is to dump you for someone else so don't say girls keep strings of boyfriend. they same way we have girls who are after sex is the same way we have more guys who are after sex so its 50:50 how do we know the right guy when most of you pretend, not one of them but i also have to defend the ladies. Guys! the world is not only for you or about you.
am also a lady sis,,
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ebubey(f): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
iLUMeN8:

ke, don't deceive yourself fa. Hausan Jos kamar street Hausa ne a wajen da mu ke.
toh weda Street or not we dy speak dia, wr do u stay by d way
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
herbie27:
Single and searching bt in a relationship we owe each other nothing grin
always on point cheesy

Na why I like u be be that

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by zeer: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.
this one bad gan
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz passing by cool

But I wanna know my dear guru's (smellinganus) perceptions on this issue wink

u and this ur smellinganus sha undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.