Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes (54864 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by calliking(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.

You just need to see life differently. Besides you didn't speak of guys. What will they offer to their wives after sleeping around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Timolanki:
Any lady that I'm gona marry 2moro shld better preserve her self cos if i find out that she has been deflowered my love 4 her won't b d same. #teamvirgin#
What about those gals u have already deflowered ?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Oghumu1(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2016
michiyke2003:
They no go hear. Nigerian women can do alot of bullshit just to get money. I no blame them,na this our useless govt i blame.
Lol everything na government, very soon u go blame our economy join grin
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2016
I read thru the pages and it all but confirmed girls are their own worst enemies. The first page is the worst of all. The girls are even justifying the action of them sleeping around. Those that also liked their comments are something else. This generation is cursed mehn.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Oghumu1(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Nobody's talking about the guy's side. So its right for a guy to be sleeping around then say he wants a virgin as a wife?? Gals Una don suffer o, well OP u have a point ..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by sillyNLmods: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2016
cool
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by menxer: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Prinzecharlez:

Nawaooo. I ain't see nohing!

Hahahahahahaha

Are u surprised?
Don't be.

Is it not a fact that some ladies after a divorce or the death of the first husband, are still sought after and married by men, while the "fresh virgins" are still single for far too long?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by sillyNLmods: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2016
hos ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Oghumu1(m): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2016
jacy67:
Hmmmm

It will be better if guys don't change girls like boxers!

then there won't be need for all these threads claiming holy holy
What if the gals keep coming??
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by MathsChic(f): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Happiness87:
simple question is your boos the same way they were when you were 16?

Have you not seen a 50 year old man getting married, how many single 50year old women can get a ring?
In sensible societies, 50-year old women get married. In Nigeria, you guys are too consumed by bile, hate and materialism to make that happen smiley

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by thowbie7ven(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.
Because you've offered your body to different Men does'nt mean you should come and derail this thread...Biko!...don't be an enemy of progress...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Xbox222: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op i bet u wud never marry a widow or divorcee right? Fyi did u knw dat there r surgeries, excersices and food, which can actualy close de hole as if someone is a virgin? Did u knw dat wen girls eat clean and gym, dey will still look hot even in dat 10 years? So open yo eyes my dear, u might marry someone who u think is a virgin, just becoz she did de above, n u wil b fooled forever. Wat u r saying is de same as girls wanting rich guys, wat happened to ppl loving de other person just for who they r, n not wat dey can get frm dem? Anyway keep to yo prinscipals oo, bt dnt say i did nt warn u, wen u marry a ''virgin'' who has slept wit more dan 20 ppl, bt did gud tricks so dat u can think she has never been touched before, only for u to b suprised wen yo long lost cousin meets yo new family den mentions dat he and yo Mrs once had something going on. Marry a girl for de heart my sweet, coz even de so called virgin can stil turn out to be a liability
You are talking trash. Once a girl is disvergined, there is nothing she can do to renew it. Stop giving your self and other silly girls false hope. Second hand will always be second.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by TrumpDonald(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Dollyak:
The ever disturbing physche of a primitive Nigerian man. Sleeping around with every men or women should be frowned upon, but to suggest this reduce the value of the woman is b.s..... quite frankly. Bleeding morality into neo-scientific fact doesn't work too well. There should be a distinction. I am outta here.

U are ryt dear.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Kassychuks(f): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Happiness87:
practice self fucking then, lol
Wht ar u sayin here?.......Lolzzzz
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ABSOL10: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2016
well well...you've said well bro but notwithstanding I think the fact that ladies are emotionally weak do make them vulnerable to all sexual "hazards". But when the deed has been done "ki ni olododo fe shey". Many people have married but fairly used wives...my candid advice to guys out there is that try to apply the law of "karmal" to your life style with ladies, whatever you do to another man's property shall be done to yours...i.e if you "eat and dump"... someone else somewhere is eating and certainly will dump your own. and for ladies "we" know you are weak but still try to be strong if only in that aspect..."resist the devil and he shall flee from you"....if truly he loves you sex will be the last thing he will "presurise" you for...open your eyes,mind and heart so you don't fall victim....and if presently you have gbe egun....remember that everyone has past therefore Forget the past Forgive yourself and Focus on the future...Good morning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Ohamzee: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2016
dada01:
Xank god say na deeperlife i dey marry.
Tah! No even rish dia. Deeper life...? In short no church wey some, dem aren't bado.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Xbox222: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Yosifperfect:
This is certainly not about being ''doubled-standard''. Any girl that has slept with more than 4 guys before marriage doesn't deserve bride-price.
Thank you for saying the truth
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.

Wonderful post. Infact u deserve and applaus. But have u forgetten that chastity is not for girls alone to keep ? Do u know dat boys also need to be virgins? We re often quick to hit the ladies when it comes to issues like this but have forgotten that we're also guilty. If the girls are flirting with whom re the flirting with?- Dogs ? of course NO!!! Its with boys. So if the boys keep themselves, the girls will stop and vice vicer. So let our judgement be not one side

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by mfujah(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
story!!!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ojuu4u(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=marvelck post=44993083]Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body a

when u guys brag that u cannot date girl more than 3 months, that u cant date girl without sexing her and that u must test her engine b4 buy her. car. You guys are d one mockin girl wt no man in her life. YOU WANT TO EAT UR CAKE AND SAME TYM HAVE IT. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? i dnt knw

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by dada01(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Onyochejohn:
4ur mind, deeperlife girl no dey fu**cck? 4get dat thing! Don't make me give u prove oh cos I don't want to change ur orientation oh

abeg i need am.
Bside make u no com use one person crime generalise d whole deeper life girls o.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by xcllaxix(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Op u don find trouble..The Daughters of Eve will skin u alive today..
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by islandmoon: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Olosho ti take over! I know this will happen one day, educated runs girl will look for a way to justify their actions , may be that lady in Babylon hostel is here defending this, in our university days, she was a cheerful giver, she always travel for runs, most guys were shareholders, and some boys later nick named her WELL, I'm sure you know why!

I still don't know why any reasonable woman will condemn the OP for this, is this how you want to raise your daughters?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by litetias(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2016
OP you have made sense.
However it is very difficult to find a girl that values her body nowadays. Cow and eye of the needle stuff. She will value money more.

They say life is about taking the cards that you are dealt with and making good use of them. As men we have to accept that all girls are hoes.

Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am. I asked my woman how many sexual partners she has had. My guy tears filled my eyes when she counted up to 25 shocked.
She said its because of money. I said ok but you suppose don build mansion now. Wia d money wey u make.

Anyway what attracted me to her was her good character, the character of a bad girl gone good. She has seen it all and is ready to settle. The sacrifices she makes for me a virgin would not. I think the state of a woman's heart is more important than the state of her vagina.

Backstreet boys sang I don't care who you are, what you did as long as you love me. Its true grin

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Kowor(f): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2016
calliking:

You just need to see life differently. Besides you didn't speak of guys. What will they offer to their wives after sleeping around?
gbayi!!!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by habsydiamond(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2016
That one go be original pass me ajeku.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by islandmoon: 6:46am On Apr 29, 2016
calliking:

Infact, na helelele.. Lots of experience.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by JVgal(f): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2016
The attack on women in dis forum is becoming alarming. For christ sake. Wht did we do too u guys? In ur first line u said after being dumped by a guy. Only d guy dump, she went out to look for anoda, u still complain.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:

Come and see my two good nl female padis oooo

@ hate.u2
@herbie27
Thats Op's mentality ore.
So, what about guys dat can't count d number of girls dey have slept with I guess that's right too but bcox it's LADIES!!! They will always have smtin to say. Nobody is saying its good to jump around or sleep with every guy we dates but how do we find the right person Are we suppose to sit and 'manage' a guy when marriage is not 'endurance' but 'enjoyment' undecided.

It's called 'searching' for the bone nd d bone.
Getting to marry 'ur best frnd' not a stranger.

Naughtynaughty, miss ya cry
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by finditng: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Dollyak:
The ever disturbing physche of a primitive Nigerian man. Sleeping around with every men or women should be frowned upon, but to suggest this reduce the value of the woman is b.s..... quite frankly. Bleeding morality into neo-scientific fact doesn't work too well. There should be a distinction. I am outta here.

Clear cut reasoning finely depicted via good grasp of words ..expressionist with a clear message.. .this is a girl i'lld like to meet...can we? smiley...

As regards post content, the infusion of morality into neo-scientific is simply a tool predominant in this part of the world as a balance element or mechanism....in all honesty, it's fuelled by a believe system birthed on culture, religion, e.t.c...can be myopic but in contrast, it's been a key ingrident that has kept the black man sanity from the demise of mind bulgling global concepts birthed daily... Say homosexialism, sex change, e.t.c...scientifically, it's a go...with a moral infusion via religion, culture , e.t.c, it's a different ball game dear.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Owliver(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Precel1:
with all this emphasis on ladies bodies being their pride.... men don't take pride in their bodies too? if all your gfs and side chics suck your banana what's left for your wife?
in as much as i dont agree with the op, yes we dont see it that way. male species are chasers, It comes natural. Have you studied other species? goats, dogs, birds? Elephant? Thats how it has been and thats how it will be.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by elbaraj001(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
How can we be so sure u as a guy didn't jump? Wot do u also have to offer to ur babe or wife...imagin kettle calling pot black....guys we re just too self centered...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.