Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes (54896 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Obynolee(f): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.

It is unfortunate that we are living in a man's world where, if a dog bits a man it's no news but if a man bits a dog,it hits headline. That is why Op is thinking and saying all these. What about the men that boats about how many girls they have slept with?,(which might even include you) are they exempted or...?.Both sex sleep around,don't single out one for crucification.My point is that we should desist from seeing only girls/women as ashawo,it's in both sex,in fact, there wouldn't be ashawo woman if there is no ashawo man.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by triciaA(f): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
God have mercy on our Ladies

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by vicben27(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Timolanki:
Any lady that I'm gona marry 2moro shld better preserve her self cos if i find out that she has been deflowered my love 4 her won't b d same. #teamvirgin#
after u don disvirgin pple daughters finish abi? Seat down dy wait 4 virgin til thy Kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Iglesia02(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine no, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.
, so what of the boys, do they have licence to jump up and down?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by emeka128(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Any lady thatI'm gonamarry 2moro shld betterpreserveher self cos if i find outthat she has beendefloweredmy love 4 her won't b d same. #teamvirgin#
Then make sure you are a virgin also.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
HAVE YOU MEET YOURS
Single and searching bt in a relationship we owe each other nothing grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2016
vague:
why can't parents be used as examples? Are they human too or not? Biko park well
Off course!, parents are humans too bt how can u abuse someone's mother so freely?.

Does it mean some people don't have respect for their own parents Cos the last time i checked parents are nt involved here.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by vicben27(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Who gives a fork abt virginity. Jst need me a girl dat is right and tight n ready to stand by me has we build an empire! As dy say no body holy pass. U cant straw wit other pples daughters n sisters n expect to marry a Saint. Period

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by shaybebaby(f): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
vicben27:
Who gives a fork abt virginity. Jst need me a girl dat is right and tight n ready to stand by me has we build an empire! As dy say no body holy pass. U cant straw wit other pples daughters n sisters n expect to marry a Saint. Period
And you Sir, have displayed sound reasoning. I love how you used the word "we" not "I". #teamplayer.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Ugosample(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.

I have read this long story and all I have to say is......

What a woman does with herself is NONE of your business; except, of course she is your wife, daughter or maybe girlfriend.

GET THAT

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by amazon14: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2016
What of the men sleeping around distributing and reducing the litre of their sperm count before they marry? What do they have to when it comes to pro-creation? Do you know that many marriages that are having problem because of childlessness is coursed by the men? You know why, because of their excessive sex life they live starting from age 15 to when they are married.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ndcide(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2016
All I see, are people defending promiscuity, sexual recklessness and illicit Sex.

They think it's ordinary to justify iniquity? You are being made to do so by forces more powerful than you.

This same people shout corruption here and there.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by tomdon(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehhehe wat r u on abt? R we talking abt age or r we talking abt virgins? Do u think a 20 year old nawadays is a virgin? Hahahhhaha which planet r u from? Keep dreaming my doll

for real?
na wah oo, world don spoil

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2016
HateU2:
Thats Op's mentality ore.
So, what about guys dat can't count d number of girls dey have slept with I guess that's right too but bcox it's LADIES!!! They will always have smtin to say. Nobody is saying its good to jump around or sleep with every guy we dates but how do we find the right person Are we suppose to sit and 'manage' a guy when marriage is not 'endurance' but 'enjoyment' undecided.

It's called 'searching' for the bone nd d bone.
Getting to marry 'ur best frnd' not a stranger.

Naughtynaughty, miss ya cry
swthrt Gudmrng cheesy miss yah more. Showapa
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ayusco85(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
ebubey:
GBAM!!! ...kin fada gaskiya
Kin girma a jos ne?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by jacy67(f): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Oghumu1:
What if the gals keep coming??
Then. ZIP UP
Or flee like Joseph!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by plumule(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
knightsson:
hmmmmm

but I personally think, first, their parents should be blame. parents of nowadays won't bother caring for their female children even when not upto 18yrs when the whole world knows these girls has things nature has bestowed on them to buy with money.

And if these happens, they would be left with no option other than going outside to look for boyfriends that would foot these bills and in return they offer these guys their pussĀ”es.

Imagine a 15-17yrs old girl whom is still supposed to be under her parents being abandoned by these parents, with no money to buy bra, panties, pad, etc.

Life I must admit isn't easy and fair for majority of our female folks.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

www.nairaland.com/refiner
you speak like your mother. Are you your mother?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by indie22(f): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:

Why are you vexing and posting this long story on how another person lives her life?

Have you worried about your own life today?

You don chop?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by FiatoCEO(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
what about the men ?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Ewatomi26(f): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
My question to the Op, Do you have a girlfriend? Or have you ever heard sexual relationship with any girl?

If you give me answers to this questions, I would know what to really comment, thanks.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by iamagyal(f): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.
I agree with you my fellow lady. I'm a lady like you but the fact that Girls don't bleep themselves does not mean they should open their legs to every guy that comes their way. You shouldn't have sex with you who know you can't marry. The Op didn't say don't have sex, he only said stop changing boyfriends. A lady should be diligent, courteous and well mannered and should not be a leg spreader. Her dignity must be upheld. Thank you
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2016
...And after the guy dumps her he jumps to another babe as a fresh dude. Tell me who is deceiving who Guys stop wasting your life, your youth, your energy, your sperm. Keep it for that special lady so you would have healthy children.
Stop wasting your SEED like it is worthless...
Ladies.... hmmmmm... I dont even know where to start with you!

Say NO to premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by 01emek(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
In my opinion I don't need a girl who's a virgin. I even make sure my babes are not virgins before I date them. Can't stand disvirgining a girl. For me all I want is a sporty girl who knows how to eat right and maintain her body very well chikena. She can thrash it out with as many guys as she likes b4 we meet. That's her past. Once she's appealing and offcourse sporty the rest na story.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
donkross1:

You can say that again cheesy. How are you ma'am.
I'm fine, tanks. You?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
01emek:
In my opinion I don't need a girl who's a virgin. I even make sure my babes are not virgins before I date them. Can't stand disvirgining a girl. For me all I want is a sporty girl who knows how to eat right and maintain her body very well chikena. She can thrash it out with as many guys as she likes b4 we meet. That's her past. Once she's appealing and offcourse sporty the rest na story.
waoh!!!
shocked shocked
Are u sure uu ar a Nigerian Bcox dats too mature for 9ja guys to say.

I like ur mentality
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Zealoy(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
dada01:
Xank god say na deeperlife i dey marry.
even the deeper life self.. U know how many of them that I've bang!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by firstolalekan(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op i bet u wud never marry a widow or divorcee right?[s] Fyi did u knw dat there r surgeries, excersices and food, which can actualy close de hole as if someone is a virgin?[/s] Did u knw dat wen girls eat clean and gym, dey will still look hot even in dat 10 years? So open yo eyes my dear, u might marry someone who u think is a virgin, just becoz she did de above, n u wil b fooled forever. Wat u r saying is de same as girls wanting rich guys, wat happened to ppl loving de other person just for who they r, n not wat dey can get frm dem? Anyway keep to yo prinscipals oo, bt dnt say i did nt warn u, wen u marry a ''virgin'' who has slept wit more dan 20 ppl, bt did gud tricks so dat u can think she has never been touched before, only for u to b suprised wen yo long lost cousin meets yo new family den mentions dat he and yo Mrs once had something going on. Marry a girl for de heart my sweet, coz even de so called virgin can stil turn out to be a liability
Be der and be foooliing yourself

Go and do it na undecided
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
naughtynaughty:
swthrt Gudmrng cheesy miss yah more. Showapa
I dey ooo but why have been offline Don't tell me it's bcoox of that ish?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Oghumu1(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
jacy67:

Then. ZIP UP

Or flee like Joseph!
U saying it like its that easy,
Only God can help in such situation
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by jacy67(f): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Oghumu1:
U saying it like its that easy, Only God can help in such situation
it's never going to be easy but at the same time not impossible
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by hoebamaa(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2016
some dumb and senseless ladies would go as far as doing a s*x ta*pe with their so called bf

mofos people.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by HOLYMASK: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op i bet u wud never marry a widow or divorcee right? Fyi did u knw dat there r surgeries, excersices and food, which can actualy close de hole as if someone is a virgin? Did u knw dat wen girls eat clean and gym, dey will still look hot even in dat 10 years? So open yo eyes my dear, u might marry someone who u think is a virgin, just becoz she did de above, n u wil b fooled forever. Wat u r saying is de same as girls wanting rich guys, wat happened to ppl loving de other person just for who they r, n not wat dey can get frm dem? Anyway keep to yo prinscipals oo, bt dnt say i did nt warn u, wen u marry a ''virgin'' who has slept wit more dan 20 ppl, bt did gud tricks so dat u can think she has never been touched before, only for u to b suprised wen yo long lost cousin meets yo new family den mentions dat he and yo Mrs once had something going on. Marry a girl for de heart my sweet, coz even de so called virgin can stil turn out to be a liability

U ar right honey but in the same vane u are encouraging girls to continue sleeping around. If they must do let it be for love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.