Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes (54837 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by LordDecency(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2016
cc Marvelck

The other day wey Amaka Storm yhur Room With her Mini Skirt, Why Yhu no Yarn Her This Tori

Make I Begin Plan Una Weddinq cheesy
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Dollyak:
The ever disturbing physche of a primitive Nigerian man. Sleeping around with every men or women should be frowned upon, but to suggest this reduce the value of the woman is b.s..... quite frankly. Bleeding morality into neo-scientific fact doesn't work too well. There should be a distinction. I am outta here.
You've spoken right
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by fejikudz(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.
my sister i tire for nairaland these days...
Girls this
Girls that
As if they are not human like us

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Happiness87(f): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2016
MathsChic:

In sensible societies, 50-year old women get married. In Nigeria, you guys are too consumed by bile, hate and materialism to make that happen smiley
which of the guys, am now a guy, lol

come to think of it, is Nigeria the only country with single ladies??

If you see a responsible man, irrespective of his status, do you take him serious, or you still flirt around?
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by tolzy90(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Op
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Ohh!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by jtwest(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehehhehe nope. I no dey vex ooo. M just trying to open yola eyes
grin okies, u heard dat gentlemen! Dis aunty is an eye opener
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2016
donkross1:
Nigerians and their stupid mentality and all na shakara... Here in Jozi, you will see south african ladies of 30 years old that are already grand mothers and am not speaking literally oo(I mean she has a daughter who has a daughter too) still Nigerians men are still marrying them day in day out. An average south african girl has at least a kid at the age of 20, still Nigerians are marrying them here but when it comes to our own Nigerian women, we go dey find virgin Mtcheew.
I like this bro. We dey stories lyk dis everyday but why is it like this I don't get it!
Some are claiming 'team foreign girls' as if we will notice that someone no marry 9ja girl. We know the stories of foreign girls too. 9ja guy won't stop to amaze me
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Rajosh(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2016
op it's a two way thing. inasmuch as the ladies shouldn't sleep around, guys also should not sleep around. Because as a guy, after sampling different babes and you get married and your wife's kinda naive, no matter how patient you're, you'll have the strong urge to cheat especially when chance brings you in contact with one of your ex's especially the one you enjoyed sleeping with most.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by 4C2215131: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2016
geni340:
its rily stewpid 4 a lady to keep strings of boyfriends. if uve bagged d ryt guy, hold & stick to him...

Words of reason that seem unreasonable to the average Nigerian lady.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Gracidoinlove(f): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Op, imagine after dating and sleeping with several girls, what is left for His future wife? Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Men shld also keep themselves for their own good...
Am out of here

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by donkross1(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2016
HateU2:
I like this bro. We dey stories lyk dis everyday but why is it like this I don't get it!
Some are claiming 'team foreign girls' as if we will notice that someone no marry 9ja girl. We know the stories of foreign girls too. 9ja guy won't stop to amaze me

Lol I guess it has always been in our habit, placing anything foreign over our own. Even when the foreign thingny is not as good as our own, we will still choose foreign over ours.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2016
I can't Blive a guy wrote this. I will stop generalising now. Nice one bro
Gerrard59:
Nairaland is the most misogynistic forum/blog in Nigeria and I say this as someone who "practically" lives online. According to the OP and his likes, a man has the right to sleep with as many girls as he likes but same is not right for the women? Do they girls sleep with themselves? Are they men fvcking ghosts? The guy who "dumped" the girl, honestly, does he deserves a virgin? And IF he does, why not demand same for the lady?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Seriously, the Nigerian mentality is a fvcked up and ridiculous mentality. Men who fvck up and down now demand virgins undecided
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2016
donkross1:

Lol I guess it has always been in our habit, placing anything foreign over our own. Even when the foreign thingny is not as good as our own, we will still choose foreign over ours.
yes and that's why we are not even progressing as a country.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op i bet u wud never marry a widow or divorcee right? Fyi did u knw dat there r surgeries, excersices and food, which can actualy close de hole as if someone is a virgin? Did u knw dat wen girls eat clean and gym, dey will still look hot even in dat 10 years? So open yo eyes my dear, u might marry someone who u think is a virgin, just becoz she did de above, n u wil b fooled forever. Wat u r saying is de same as girls wanting rich guys, wat happened to ppl loving de other person just for who they r, n not wat dey can get frm dem? Anyway keep to yo prinscipals oo, bt dnt say i did nt warn u, wen u marry a ''virgin'' who has slept wit more dan 20 ppl, bt did gud tricks so dat u can think she has never been touched before, only for u to b suprised wen yo long lost cousin meets yo new family den mentions dat he and yo Mrs once had something going on. Marry a girl for de heart my sweet, coz even de so called virgin can stil turn out to be a liability

anything you say we still prefer the virgins to expired products.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Orikinla(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by donkross1(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2016
HateU2:
yes and that's why we are not even progressing as a country.

You can say that again cheesy. How are you ma'am.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by oshaosha2014(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Make love to hundred guys and let the guy make love to hundred galz... let's see which one of you will reduce in value. The 101th guy which may be your future husband will notice that something vital is missing after sleeping with. That canal go done give way gaaaan! E go done useless finish. You see that prick, na everlasting, even for old age, e dey cause havoc for woman Toto.
Adaobi12:
Op, Are you dating without sex?
have you dated with sex?
if the answer is no, you have no right to spew such trash. the girls don't Bleep themselves.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Project400: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by tommychow(m): 7:45am On Apr 29, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
As much as girls sleep around, guys sleep around too. There is no place in the constitution where it says "Only guys are allowed to sleep around". Sleeping around is disgusting and I'm totally against it whether from female or male so I think you should rephrase the details of this thread as it seem to be biased and in favour of guys.

But the last time I checked, "modern" women claim they prefer "experienced men", that they don't want someone that can't "use" it. Y'all can't have that if he doesn't know how to please all kinds of women.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by kan12(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Vondarism sundarization
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by olamixx(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2016
not until you guys stop running after them up and down, be satisfied with the you're having
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by PrinceAfo911(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Wise word, mostly women are most vulnerable to sex worn out than men.
a man can claim to be a virgin but a woman cannot claim it without being noticed.
God help us to remain chaste.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by shaybebaby(f): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
goingape:
that's NAIJA WOMEN for you!

that's why I don't date them and will never date them.

team foreign girls!
And all foreign girls are Virgins or haven't had previous sexual encounters abi? undecided
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2016
She s a slut.

A common well.

Thats whats trending now, get used to it.

Buy a container load of antibiotics while you re at it.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Anwonspee(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2016
When the married ones aren't tired of bleeping and you guys are talking about the free ones/
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2016
oya nah..carry cement mood am
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by shaybebaby(f): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2016
vague:
if a woman's worth is solely measured by the tightness of her vagina, how worthy is your mother's own?
Ouuuuuuuuuuch!!!!!
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by ndcide(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a girl after been dumped by a guy, she spent close to like 3 years with (after all the sex they had and the things they must have done together), now presenting herself as a fresh babe/bride to another guy. What else does such a girl has to offer to her new guy or husband when she eventually get married? Imagine after dating and sleeping with several guys, what is left for her future husband? Thats why girls should stop all this jumping around. It doesnt help them but devalue their worth before men....ur body is ur pride. If you use it anyhow today, it would surely come back to haunt you tomorrow. As a girl, you may be young and fine now, but in the next 10 years or so, your body and beauty would have worn out due to obvious reasons. So, stop living a vain life...for your own good.

Well said. We need more like you to speak the truth.
Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Gerrard59:
Nairaland is the most misogynistic forum/blog in Nigeria and I say this as someone who "practically" lives online. According to the OP and his likes, a man has the right to sleep with as many girls as he likes but same is not right for the women? Do they girls sleep with themselves? Are they men fvcking ghosts? The guy who "dumped" the girl, honestly, does he deserves a virgin? And IF he does, why not demand same for the lady?
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Seriously, the Nigerian mentality is a fvcked up and ridiculous mentality. Men who fvck up and down now demand virgins undecided

Relax bro, op never stated anything regarding girls not to have sex and vice versa. What he simply meant was girls should endeavor to have very few sex partners before marriage. Its a common norm for girls nowadays to lie about the number of guys they have bunked. some would even say 3-4 where its upto 10 or thereabout. Lets face the fact here

Its normal to have a few failed relationships prior to marriage but endeavor its few as possible. Most girls out there don't care. Some would even be in a good relationship with a good guy but will still cheat on him with another. Whats the reason to cheat?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by delishpot: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
geni340:
its rily stewpid 4 a lady to keep strings of boyfriends. if uve bagged d ryt guy, hold & stick to him...

OP said the lady was dumped by the guy after she dated him for 3 years. He then turned around to blame the woman for wanting to enter another relationship again without stamping her forehead as a used article.
He did not say the woman was jumping from man to man even though she could have been happily settled with one.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes by shaybebaby(f): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
MathsChic:

In sensible societies, 50-year old women get married. In Nigeria, you guys are too consumed by bile, hate and materialism to make that happen smiley
Gbam! My son's nanny is 47, just got engaged to her partner of five years and getting married next year. Second marriage too, mother of three boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.